Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there is no task left to do, the game is at 9%. I can't interact with the characters. what should I do ?
There are lots of tasks left to do, the game goes up to 100%, talk to people, go to class, sleep, new story segments will reveal themselves

Reactions: Count Morado
Jun 7, 2019
While it is thoughtful of you to post the patreon updates ---
  1. the first one was already posted earlier this past week
  2. use smaller font - this is obnoxious
  3. If you're going to post the updates, just do it. People will like it without you begging for likes. Begging to like farm is pathetic.
The first two points were valid but the third not so much. Not sure if you’ve ever leaked stuff in the past but it feels damn good to farm internet points. Without it there’d be no way of showing appreciation besides replying. You’d get maybe 5-8 people to say thank you the rest just lurk. That sounds a lot less desirable then having a like system that gives dozens of more people a way to be like “I appreciate you, you’re doing gods work here’s a like.” Whole reason I leak Taffy Tale updates so quick is cause I live and feed of those sweet internet points. The more likes I get the more likely I am to leak the next update or content, the less likes I get, the less I care, because the less amount of people care. Taffy tales development updates get like 20-50 likes (I think) that means up to 50 people are interested in what I’m putting out so I’ll be more inclined to put it out versus say Futa quest which I think at best gets like 10 well 10 people isn’t very much and I don’t particularly care about the devolpment updates so I’ll stop uploading them. The true number of people who like futa quest could be a lot higher but because they didn’t like I didn’t know so I didn’t upload. The only reason I even typed all this is cause it’s not “Pathetic” Lame? Sure. Unnecessary? Hell yea. Pathetic? Hold on, wanting to be appreciated isn't pathetic not everybody wants to do charity work for 0 likes like you Count Morado and I don’t say that in a mean way I say that in an *almost* envious way. I could never spend so much time helping people for nothing and on the opposite side maybe you can’t understand the value of a simple like but it’s not “ pathetic” to want to receive attention and appreciation for taking the extra step to do something. It’s Human.

• Hey there

Belltam

Jan 23, 2022
anyone know a way to get out of the park? I'm stuck there and have no saves before going to the park. I really don't want to restart the game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
anyone know a way to get out of the park? I'm stuck there and have no saves before going to the park. I really don't want to restart the game.
I guess that'll learn you to make saves, particular in a game as long and buggy as Taffy Tales.
First maybe check if its a bug or if you are supposed to click someone to continue, hard for me to guess since you haven't given any clues about why you went there.
Check the map, check people, click everything... but there is a real chance you're just another victim of the park bug and the only way out is reloading a save.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is a bug with camera mission cant leave Gerda's house
#24,015
What are the cheats for v0.85
Didn't try the Cheat Code in OP before asking this question?
Try saving this in a different slot, exiting, restarting, loading that save in the park. Did you get the option to leave?
If not, and you don't have a previous save -- you'll need to restart.
If you got stuck fast-forwarding through dialogue either with the SKIP button activated or holding down CTRL, I would recommend not skipping as often because Unity can get thrown into a tizzy.
Save every other morning into a new save slot in case you run into bugs, this is an in-development product.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
#24,015

Didn't try the Cheat Code in OP before asking this question?

Try saving this in a different slot, exiting, restarting, loading that save in the park. Did you get the option to leave?
If not, and you don't have a previous save -- you'll need to restart.
If you got stuck fast-forwarding through dialogue either with the SKIP button activated or holding down CTRL, I would recommend not skipping as often because Unity can get thrown into a tizzy.
Save every other morning into a new save slot in case you run into bugs, this is an in-development product.
Try the cheat
but not working

Belltam

Jan 23, 2022
I guess that'll learn you to make saves, particular in a game as long and buggy as Taffy Tales.
First maybe check if its a bug or if you are supposed to click someone to continue, hard for me to guess since you haven't given any clues about why you went there.
Check the map, check people, click everything... but there is a real chance you're just another victim of the park bug and the only way out is reloading a save.
I was doing the quest where i was soppused to get the ball becca threw and so i went to the park. and I got stuck there not being able to do anything and it isn't my fault the game doesn't have auto saves and has a bug where u get stuck in certain areas.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was doing the quest where i was soppused to get the ball becca threw and so i went to the park. and I got stuck there not being able to do anything and it isn't my fault the game doesn't have auto saves and has a bug where u get stuck in certain areas.
It's also a game in development, so there will be bugs - hell, even fully released AAA games still have bugs.
This bug has already been reported to the developer in their discord for their next update.
As for auto-saves, yeah it should have them, but it doesn't - that's why players should be saving in multiple slots.

There is no reason to go to the park to find the ball. The dialogue prior to the quest activating states the ball ended up in Priscilla's yard. Taking the map from your backyard directly to Priscilla's house fulfills the quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
like I said now you know better, there are several buggy places in this game that might force you to reload a save and try again, I'd recommend saving at the begining of each day in a son/father/grandfather pattern at the very least. (And save before entering places that seem to be quest points, Gerdas house when you try to plant cameras is another common bug point)

BTW: The ball isn't in the park, it's in Gerda's Backyard.

• Yay, new update!

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
Could someone help I'm stuck on the quests of helping get the projector and where to get the software for the blackmail?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How are you stuck with the projector? I assume by your second question that you can't lift anything in the closet because you aren't strong enough and need to lift weights with Harry, which you can't do until you get the software to blackmail him.
If that is the case, searching the thread for software https://f95zone.to/search/208967937/?q=software&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date gets you an answer quickly (third result).
Most of the questions you will have for gameplay can be found within moments searching the thread so you don't have to hold on continuing your play session.
Also, Moon Spawn on YouTube has 45 gameplay videos from previous updates that have all the quests up through v0.68.2 timestamped for searching, even if they are in a different order than in v0.85.1 they still perform similarly. (also third result).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes