AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
What version are you playing because this was supposedly fixed in v0.82.4b. You will either need to go to a previous save or download v0.85.1a and start over. There are no save files to share - they are written to Windows Registry.

There is no difference at this time. There is a sneak preview of what NTR may look like in the future - you will know it because it gives you 2 warnings.
The NTR route isn't developed. After the next update, the completely separate second NTR story route will start to see development.

Correct.

Using the search box in the upper right hand corner of the thread gives you the answer with the shortest results list I have seen for a question (outside of those that might show "no results"): https://f95zone.to/search/209583012...+some+comforting&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Will next update be the end of normal route?

Belltam

Jan 23, 2022
Anyone have any recommendations similar to this and games like summertime saga,innocent witch's and witch hunter

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will next update be the end of normal route?
That hasn't been said. It is interesting to note that UberPie appears to be using percentage for his version nomenclature - there haven't been 85 versions and numbers have jumped after "mega updates."

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
bad luck for me I guess but thanks anyway
You need to change the "Search Options" to "Most Recent" here: https://f95zone.to/account/preferences

In threads as huge as this one, the box search in nearly unusable otherwise. It took me a while to find out that option existed, it probably should be the default option or be available is the box itself, but it's not.

Another QoL tip is that you can actively ignore scumbags that are mean to you for absolutely no reason. Just hover the mouse pointer over their profile name and the "Ignore" button appears (y)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how to finish this task? View attachment 1988157
Searching the thread for where does she keep her pills would have given you the answer in the second result immediately, no waiting: https://f95zone.to/search/209614852/?q=where+does+she+keep+her+pills&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
As Count Morado said, or you could copy/paste that same phrase into google to get 's youtube guide (you don't even need to type in taffy tales), "where does she keep her pills" is timestamped #5

grundleman

Aug 9, 2022
I'm stuck with three quests that need me to visit the mall, but it still hasn't unlocked for me. Is there any way to trigger that event?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck with three quests that need me to visit the mall, but it still hasn't unlocked for me. Is there any way to trigger that event?
Do you ever walk out the front door and talk to the people that you meet when you're walking down the street each day?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
the Mall will unlock when the story calls for it to be unlocked (it's almost completely linear story), I think the first time you get access to the mall is with Gerda's gym experience.

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
You need to change the "Search Options" to "Most Recent" here: https://f95zone.to/account/preferences

In threads as huge as this one, the box search in nearly unusable otherwise. It took me a while to find out that option existed, it probably should be the default option or be available is the box itself, but it's not.

Another QoL tip is that you can actively ignore scumbags that are mean to you for absolutely no reason. Just hover the mouse pointer over their profile name and the "Ignore" button appears (y)
now that IS a good answer
thank you for everything

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes