weazelz

May 21, 2019
Is 0.85.1 just reworked/remastered content? No new content?
Nothing new shows up for me in the gallery.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is 0.85.1 just reworked/remastered content? No new content?
Nothing new shows up for me in the gallery.
From OP
Changelog:
It has no new scenes or new content compared to the previous version.​

Or you could have looked at the FAQ I posted 25 minutes before your post just above you - #6

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
How do i start training in the gym? went there each time of the say but didnt find any way to increase my strenght there.
my strenght is still 0 but didnt find a way to train anywhere else either

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
How do i start training in the gym? went there each time of the say but didnt find any way to increase my strenght there.
my strenght is still 0 but didnt find a way to train anywhere else either
there is a quest you do with harry, you need to click on him when he tells you to come there

Nov 15, 2021
ROFL Literally there is no NTR in this game. The DEV put in a black screen...Literally.
Plus it needs your choice for it to happen. That means you deliberately picked the NTR path...get exposed closet cuck!
Makes me think of a bit in Alan Partridge with a hotel bill charge and the guy says "Oh, I see. When it flashed up on your screen and said 'Do you want to watch Bangkok Chick Boys?', you must have pressed the button that says 'Yes'. Would you like me to show you how to press the button that says 'No'?"

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
i am very confused, the only quests i have left is the one where i have to place the cameras (wich i cant do cause bugged) and the one where i got to help find the projector wich i dont have enough strenght for
no other quests and cant seem to find any new

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
ROFL Literally there is no NTR in this game. The DEV put in a black screen...Literally.
Plus it needs your choice for it to happen. That means you deliberately picked the NTR path...get exposed closet cuck!
NTR route will begin in the update after the one that is coming, i'm waiting so much for the NTR path

Reactions: Terrygun

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i am very confused, the only quests i have left is the one where i have to place the cameras (wich i cant do cause bugged) and the one where i got to help find the projector wich i dont have enough strenght for
no other quests and cant seem to find any new
Those aren't the only two quests you have left - you are still in the first third of the game. I assume you're on v0.85.1a
  • How are the cameras bugged? You will want to clear that up before you try anything else: #24,326
  • You will have to complete the cameras quest. If you haven't done so, you will need to complete the playing ball with Becca tasks, the blackmail harry tasks, garden for gerda tasks, until gerda and harry invite you to start training at the gym
Also, your questions have been answered here many times before - you can use the search box in the upper right corner of this thread to find your answers. Make sure to change your sort order for search results (see #1 in my FAQ #24,464). As well, #8 in my FAQ will help you search online videos on YouTube for tasks that come from v0.68.2 and earlier (which both of these are).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So there will be two storylines in the new release?
I am just stating what was said by UberPie (which has been in my FAQ for the last 4 months).
After the next update is released, UberPie states the following one will start the development of the separate NTR story route.

Not the next update - the one after that - so 2023.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I am just stating what was said by UberPie (which has been in my FAQ for the last 4 months).
After the next update is released, UberPie states the following one will start the development of the separate NTR story route.

Not the next update - the one after that - so 2023.
Funny because the "regular" route have been having a lot of NTR multiple times before. They usually remove it out of backlash.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
So there will be two storylines in the new release?
The storylines will split when you decide to either take the medication to suppress your alter ego (NTR path) or don’t suppress him (Regular path). IIRC there’s also a sharing path that was talked about a long time ago but I don’t think it’s been brought up in a while.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The storylines will split when you decide to either take the medication to suppress your alter ego (NTR path) or don’t suppress him (Regular path). IIRC there’s also a sharing path that was talked about a long time ago but I don’t think it’s been brought up in a while.
That's where the split was going to be originally... but it could change (to earlier or later) - we'll see in the update after the next.
There are 3 storyline routes proposed, : Main, Friendship, and NTR. Only the Main route has had development to date.

Reactions: jayphi45
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes