Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-01
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.85.1a
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Android: - MEGA - -

Extras: Save Editor -
Gallery unlock

Jaxks thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
I love this game, is it still ongoing?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I love this game, is it still ongoing?
The last update was 28 May of this year. Since then, there have been 5 posts to Patreon - including 4 that have talked about the current update underway. All you had to do was follow the links in the post you replied to
Developer: UberPie - - -
to see that, yes Virginia, there is still a Taffy Tales.

Reactions: hooviescoop

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Dear lord out of all the blowjobs I can't believe I found Danny's to be the sexiest.....
Time to ask that century old question again... are traps gay?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Umgenlied
Jan 16, 2021
The last update was 28 May of this year. Since then, there have been 5 posts to Patreon - including 4 that have talked about the current update underway. All you had to do was follow the links in the post you replied to
to see that, yes Virginia, there is still a Taffy Tales.
I stand corrected, I am not usually that type of user :)

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Does anyone know where the location of spying on the girls is?
Your backyard on weekends, if that's the one you mean. There's a hole on the left, and if it's still covered by wooden boards then you need a hammer or knife to get rid of it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Your backyard on weekends, if that's the one you mean. There's a hole on the left, and if it's still covered by wooden boards then you need a hammer or knife to get rid of it.
There are 2 locations for spying now, the hole the fence in the backyard, and your bedroom window after you collect all the binocular pieces.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are 2 locations for spying now, the hole the fence in the backyard, and your bedroom window after you collect all the binocular pieces.
Blowjob -- For "Maybe I should spy on the girls a little" you were listening in on Becca and Jessica in the school hallway. The dialogue tells you exactly where to go to spy on the girls just before the quest became active.
1660158470619.png
People, if you are going to use the SKIP box or hold down CTRL to fast forward through dialogue - SAVE OFTEN so that if you fuck up and miss important clues, you can easily and quickly go back to just before and find out what you did wrong.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Blowjob -- For "Maybe I should spy on the girls a little" you were listening in on Becca and Jessica in the school hallway. The dialogue tells you exactly where to go to spy on the girls just before the quest became active.
View attachment 1976951
People, if you are going to use the SKIP box or hold down CTRL to fast forward through dialogue - SAVE OFTEN so that if you fuck up and miss important clues, you can easily and quickly go back to just before and find out what you did wrong.
Yeah a little context goes a long way. many might even think telling us that the girls were in the school might have been an important detail.

Reactions: Count Morado

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 1976951
Ah so I was wrong. Kinda had the feeling I was, should've just not spoken lmao.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah so I was wrong. Kinda had the feeling I was, should've just not spoken lmao.
You aren't necessarily wrong - but when people aren't specific in what they are actually looking for, it makes it difficult to help them. The person could have been speaking about
  • "Maybe I should spy on the girls a little"
  • "Place a ladder and spy on the girls"
  • "Spy on Sara using the backyard hole"
  • "Follow up spying on Sara using the backyard hole"
  • "Spy on Gerda, spying tends to work best when it's dark"
  • "Spy into bathroom"
  • "Spy into the bathroom again"
  • "Spy into bathroom once more"
  • or asking about the new binoculars to spy into Becca's window
And, that's why I specified which task I was responding to.

Reactions: hooviescoop

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 1st From UberPie For Patreon

UberPie posted this post On 1st August 2022 to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 11th August 2022 to F95ZONE
(

mc_home_phone_cock 0.png

Hello everyone!

Just here to update you all on how things are going our side. Progress is going well with the latest update, the script itself is finished and is just undergoing just some minor tweaks to finalize things, while a heavy amount of the artwork has now already been done.

Early playtesting will begin soon, and we're really pleased with how things are shaping up! There's still a lot of things to do, but we're confident moving forward!

We know we've kept some of the finer details about the update a mystery on purpose, but now, as we get closer to the release, we're happy to reveal some of the details!

'Taffy Town suddenly finds itself playing host to a Comic-Con style convention that has been forced to relocate and move its venue to the humble town! Offering a lucrative prize, a host of different characters are keen to take part to try and take home the prize! But all is not as it seems, with shady backroom dealings going on, who will you help come out on top?'

No matter how crazy it all gets, though, remember:

The real party is the after party in this town…

Thank you all for your support, without all of you, none of this would be possible.

With love,

The Taffy Tales Team

)

UberPie posted this post On 1st August 2022 to Patreon

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 11th From UberPie For Patreon

UberPie posted this post On 11th August 2022 to Patreon

(

mia stroke1.png

Hello everyone

We're still working hard on the latest update, the up-and-coming comic-con featured update we think you guys are going to really enjoy (don't forget to tell us who you think REALLY has the best outfit!)

We'll be in touch soon with our development news.

Mia's quite tenacious when she wants to be, winning these competitions means everything to a girl like her. But why? Maybe it's just because of the money, or maybe, there's another reason...

With love,

The Taffy Tales Team

)

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
AUGUST 1 AT 5:27 PM
Update news!

/SNIP
Hello everyone

We're still working hard on the latest update, the up-and-coming comic-con featured update we think you guys are going to really enjoy (don't forget to tell us who you think REALLY has the best outfit!)

Mia's quite tenacious when she wants to be, winning these competitions means everything to a girl like her. But why? Maybe it's just because of the money, or maybe, there's another reason...

With love,

The Taffy Tales Team
While it is thoughtful of you to post the patreon updates ---
  1. the first one was already posted earlier this past week
  2. use smaller font - this is obnoxious
  3. If you're going to post the updates, just do it. People will like it without you begging for likes. Begging to like farm is pathetic.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Update August 11th From UberPie For Patreon

Thanks In Advance .

(

View attachment 1977638

Hello everyone

With love,

The Taffy Tales Team

)

Thanks In Advance .
Thanks mate, much appreciated.
Please ignore well known trolls like Duke moravo.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes