Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Haven't touch this game for a while now, but damn it is hard to follow if you start a new game. Playing without cheats and on day 3 MC starts to (assuming publically) jerk off when spying on Natalie being fucked in the on the shop counter. What the fuck is up with that? I know that he has an extremely perverted alter ego, but his immorality wasn't even higher than 1.

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
... And how is a man supposed to earn money in this game. I know that you're supposed to 'pay tribute' in the toilet stall to earn some cash, but somehow I'm still unable to do that on Day 18... :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... And how is a man supposed to earn money in this game. I know that you're supposed to 'pay tribute' in the toilet stall to earn some cash, but somehow I'm still unable to do that on Day 18... :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
it takes a while for the option to appear, just keep watching for Clara ans Sara in the toilets. I think it was week 3 or 4 for me

Reactions: Jamieee

ashkid233

May 15, 2022
If they're going to continue going that route route they might as well as the route for beastiality in with the dog the horse age regression for either the main character or for his Tiffany and go back towards the original content of the demon being malicious and rapey hell you can have the demon part of him be like I'm going to rape these girls to save these girls from the drugs Twisted hero complex
The beastiality route is prohibited by patreon, so no thanks.

Nov 15, 2021
before i continue play this game
guys is there unavoidable NTR cuz i hate this shit so much
No, unless you count the player character banging someone's wife with his knowledge. There's a couple of points where you'll be asked very clearly if you want NTR and can say no. There's some hints about things that might turn out to be part of NTR routes in the future but presumably when that's eventually added it'll be avoidable too. Maybe the only other controversial moment is pretty early on you see the shopkeeper getting railed by the player character's rival, but you don't know her at that point and she's not a love interest in the game as is.

Reactions: Murada

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
No, unless you count the player character banging someone's wife with his knowledge. There's a couple of points where you'll be asked very clearly if you want NTR and can say no. There's some hints about things that might turn out to be part of NTR routes in the future but presumably when that's eventually added it'll be avoidable too. Maybe the only other controversial moment is pretty early on you see the shopkeeper getting railed by the player character's rival, but you don't know her at that point and she's not a love interest in the game as is.
thx for make it clear man i appreciate it

Reactions: TrapmanCrothers

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
Just here to update you all on how things are going our side. Progress is going well with the latest update, the script itself is finished and is just undergoing just some minor tweaks to finalize things, while a heavy amount of the artwork has now already been done.
Early playtesting will begin soon, and we're really pleased with how things are shaping up! There's still a lot of things to do, but we're confident moving forward!
We know we've kept some of the finer details about the update a mystery on purpose, but now, as we get closer to the release, we're happy to reveal some of the details!
'Taffy Town suddenly finds itself playing host to a Comic-Con style convention that has been forced to relocate and move its venue to the humble town! Offering a lucrative prize, a host of different characters are keen to take part to try and take home the prize! But all is not as it seems, with shady backroom dealings going on, who will you help come out on top?'
No matter how crazy it all gets, though, remember:
The real party is the after party in this town…

Thank you all for your support, without all of you, none of this would be possible.
With love,
The Taffy Tales Team
3bf30c284ba3745171fd39ff9798e3c0.png

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes