Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Saves don't work on the android version and it frustrated my effort to play it. Has it been corrected in this android version? Can I now save and continue from it later or I still need to start afresh again?
Do you mean can you load a save from a previous update?
No - not on any platform. For the 4-5 updates prior to v0.68.2 and v0.82.4/v0.85.1 there were preloaded saves available to start at new content - however the last two major updates created changes in gameplay, as well as new content. The developer expects to have a preloaded save in the next update to start at new content.
Do you mean you have had save issues within android while playing an update?
Sounds like something you should put on patreon or #bug-report channel on the developer's discord. UberPie doesn't interact here.

Reactions: mskills

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Do you mean can you load a save from a previous update?
No - not on any platform. For the 4-5 updates prior to v0.68.2 and v0.82.4/v0.85.1 there were preloaded saves available to start at new content - however the last two major updates created changes in gameplay, as well as new content. The developer expects to have a preloaded save in the next update to start at new content.
Do you mean you have had save issues within android while playing an update?
Sounds like something you should put on patreon or #bug-report channel on the developer's discord. UberPie doesn't interact here.
Thanks. I was talking about the latter question you answered. I had save issues while playing the android version. Thanks for the clarification

Ander_The_Red

Mar 31, 2021
I am probably an idiot, but where the hell is the tennis ball taht you are supposed to search for with becca?
please, i cant fucking find it

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am probably an idiot, but where the hell is the tennis ball taht you are supposed to search for with becca?
please, i cant fucking find it
That quest is out of order, do other stuff until the rope spawns in the smoking area behind the school (you'll need it to climb the tree you don't know about yet)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So i am stuck at this room and i cant do anything, is there something i need to do?

View attachment 1942014
Why are you in the Girls showers? It hard to tell were you're at when you don't give any insight to the current narrative.
You should be in the principles office to steal his key, (for the Clara/Becca quest? or is this the Sara one?)
You probably need the ladders to see whats going on with the Principle.

Not sure why you have these quests at the same time, is this what happens when you ignore a Booty call they've been waiting in that storage room forever?

I think to get out that room you might need to click the floor at the bottom of the screen to back out,

mocogamer91

Mar 7, 2019
Why are you in the Girls showers? It hard to tell were you're at when you don't give any insight to the current narrative.
You should be in the principles office to steal his key, (for the Clara/Becca quest? or is this the Sara one?)
You probably need the ladders to see whats going on with the Principle.

Not sure why you have these quests at the same time, is this what happens when you ignore a Booty call they've been waiting in that storage room forever?

I think to get out that room you might need to click the floor at the bottom of the screen to back out,
i cant, i try clicking everywhere

mocogamer91

Mar 7, 2019
Save into a new slot, exit, restart, load save
See if that gets you out of there

If not, load a previous save and resume

This is a known bug but developer can't recreate in order to find a fix.
the last time i saved was 20% proggression ago, i thought this game has auto save

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the last time i saved was 20% proggression ago, i thought this game has auto save
If the suggestion I made didn't work for you to try to get out of the showers - it has worked for some - you'll have to go to that previous save. It does not have, nor has it ever had, auto save.

From this point forward, I would advise saving to a different save slot (there are 81 slots available) every second or third morning.

MJNF

Dec 10, 2019
I cant find tje fucking police guy after you meet him in tye school and i am stuck in tahat mission where is the guy

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I cant find tje fucking police guy after you meet him in tye school and i am stuck in tahat mission where is the guy
He's not fucking anywhere... to be honest I think he might be a virgin,

think of this as a game of "Wheres Wally", he is a master of disguise after all,

look and thou shalt see

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Zofi

Sep 1, 2018
I'm stuck on the "Gonna be one hot shower" task. Not sure where to go next for it. I think it's the Becca/Priscilla questline, but I haven't had any luck finding the event to progress the story. Does anyone recall what this next step entails?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck on the "Gonna be one hot shower" task. Not sure where to go next for it. I think it's the Becca/Priscilla questline, but I haven't had any luck finding the event to progress the story. Does anyone recall what this next step entails?
Try the showers
I’m stuck on the i need to find Alan again… let’s hope it doesn’t end in a fist fight!
go to the place Alan has been staying

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes