Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Heu the bestiality with mary x max is not done or just end like that
Heu the bestiality with mary x max is not done or just end like that
You asked this in 2 different locations in the discord and double posted here.

It won't happen while UberPie is on Patreon or similar major platform.
I'm stuck on the "Gonna be one hot shower" task. Not sure where to go next for it. I think it's the Becca/Priscilla questline, but I haven't had any luck finding the event to progress the story. Does anyone recall what this next step entails?
There are two ways to look into the school shower. One is through the window, one is through the door.
Stil996 gotcha covered.
I’m stuck on the i need to find Alan again… let’s hope it doesn’t end in a fist fight!
Where did you find him last time?
Stil996 gotcha covered.

Death stroke

Feb 13, 2018
Try the showers

go to the place Alan has been staying
Where is that cau
You asked this in 2 different locations in the discord and double posted here.

It won't happen while UberPie is on Patreon or similar major platform.

There are two ways to look into the school shower. One is through the window, one is through the door.
Stil996 gotcha covered.

Where did you find him last time?
Stil996 gotcha covered.
thank you

Jun 7, 2019
are you sure you aren't thinking of the anonymous slave from the warehouse you rescued Becca from? or something from another game. like Count Morado said nothing has been revealed about her fate yet, personally I not even convinced she was kidnapped for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if she had just fucked of to a spa or something and someone was taking advantage of her absence to play games. (that someone might be her)
4C8315DD-FC7B-40FE-9C1A-B50376BA2C0A.jpeg
Nope I’m quite sure I’m right lol. They got her with the gag and everything.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 1944866
Nope I’m quite sure I’m right lol. They got her with the gag and everything.
Nice find. If that is actually Gerda - since the full face isn't visible - you are correct about the nipples and the bondage. My mistake.
That does not mean they've done anything with Gerda sexually in this storyline, however. Just that they hold her captive; like Becca being held naked in the warehouse.
In "normal" storyline, MC could rescue in time.
In "NTR" storyline, MC could arrive a few minutes late.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 15, 2021
Isn't that a typical spa activity? if not, Why do women go to them??

I kinda hope that is Gerda and we have the option to do stuff to her before freeing her, I'm still pissed about the lack of choices during Becca's abduction
Is it weird if I hope she's been tortured a bit but won't like it if they've actually fucked her?

Reactions: wiseold6996

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any new danny update?
If you mean update, as in a post by the Developer - there hasn't been a post on Patreon/Twitter since 7 July.

If you mean update, as in within Taffy Tales' versions - The fall update of v0.68.2 was full of Danny content.
The last update (v0.82.4/v0.85.1) wasn't about really updating content as much as it was changing the playing environment, tweaking out some quest task ordering, some updated art, etc.
The changelog in OP is up to date.

See #6, #13, and #1 in the FAQ below. It's been 10 days since I last posted it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 13, 2022
Is the Game Worth playing ? Because months ago i played it and Everywhere i go do stuff and it was "Under Construction" Everywhere. I mean was it renewed or remade ?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
BDSM and any sadistic genre is not for me. But, for incest sake, I play the game. Tolerating, tolerating, tolerating ... this shit is just pure sadist. Blue MC is a pathetic, Red MC is satan, literally. I would be more interest if Red is a genius satan, has way with women, but he's not. He just rude brute to every pussies he met and all the female in the town happens to be cougars & bimbos. Great fucking match made in heaven. Like Becca is basically offering her pussy, but no no no ... she have to be trashed and humiliated first.

Big Boobs & Big Dick are good thing, but I just can't enjoy the sex scene because it's way over too big. Any blowjob scene looks dumb and turn off for me. Then come to the part of the incest, especially the mother. Long waiting only to find, she treated like an ona-hole. No mother-son chemistry whatsoever. Sigh ... Graphic looks delicious, but sadly the writing took simple Nukige BDSM plot.

Peace out, enjoy the game, good luck with development ... but fuck this shit, I'm out.

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
I found bug or error in Android port. Where is the bug in ver 0.14x. When i play 0.85. I cant study in classroom Always fc Screenshot_2022-07-27-16-07-55-522_com.UberPie.TaffyTales.png Screenshot_2022-07-27-16-09-00-866_com.UberPie.TaffyTales.png Screenshot_2022-07-27-16-09-09-114_com.UberPie.TaffyTales.png

Nov 15, 2021
Yes... though most of us are weird to one degree or another.
I'm okay with them doing some bondage and play, wouldn't mind if it were a woman doing it to her, just no one else's dick in her.

And, like all good players, I expect every game to cater exactly to my personal tastes or I'll be mad.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes