ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Sara is the teacher.
No Bud this Site only acknowledges Netorare as "NTR", I think Netori is normally tagged as "Cheating", and I think Netorase is ignored completely, though I'm not certain of that, I've certainly never found an appropriate tag for it anyway.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

PS I agree, I wish there were more diverse tags, the NTR category deserves at least 3 different tags, plus 1 for the NTR trolls who keep insisting any sex that doesn't involve the MC is NTR (maybe OCTRTA, One Cock To Rule Them All)
3 of each:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even this game Taffy Tales had an 'ntr' tag when there was only netori in it.

So despite what the tag rules say, they lump all ntr types together with just one tag. They don't differentiate willing (netorase), stealing (netori), or stolen from (netorare). They can't, in all honesty. There's only a single 'ntr' tag, after all.

Argue all you want. But we should stop here before we both get warnings about being off-topic.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
netorase is when you are the cuck like netorare just you do it willingly or even cause it
from the start of the game the first versions there are a lot of ntr flags in some character interactions like when darnell is flexing is power over tiffany in the beginning, there is one scene which is considered netorare with darnell and mary(not realy a sex scene, when the sex was about to start the door closed)
but a lot of people cried because of it so maybe that's why there will a different route in the game for ntr
2 updates from now from what i understand it is estimated to be early 2023

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
netorase is when you are the cuck like netorare just you do it willingly or even cause it
from the start of the game the first versions there are a lot of ntr flags in some character interactions like when darnell is flexing is power over tiffany in the beginning, there is one scene which is considered netorare with darnell and mary(not realy a sex scene, when the sex was about to start the door closed)
but a lot of people cried because of it so maybe that's why there will a different route in the game for ntr
2 updates from now from what i understand it is estimated to be early 2023
The scene with Darnell and Mary is far newer than the game having the tag, lol.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Even this game Taffy Tales had an 'ntr' tag when there was only netori in it.

So despite what the tag rules say, they lump all ntr types together with just one tag. They don't differentiate willing (netorase), stealing (netori), or stolen from (netorare). They can't, in all honesty. There's only a single 'ntr' tag, after all.

Argue all you want. But we should stop here before we both get warnings about being off-topic.
NTR was always part of the planned story line (The 3 primary branches, Alpha Harem (aka the current route), NTR (where you become a limp dicked cuck) and a Bro route) so it's always had the tag, I think the first versions actually had some proper NTR, but got redacted when they did the rewrite to remove Clara's rape story line.

Citing games that have been tagged outside the sites rules doesn't mean anything, I've seen games tagged as NTR because the MC's parents had sex with each other (as part of their well established loving relationship), seems very few understand what NTR means, many use it anywhere they see an NPC having sex with someone they want to fuck.

Reactions: Count Morado

Loco322

May 31, 2020
I'm playing the version [v0.85.1a] on android and I zeroed out a bug in the Becca and me have class quest by clicking on the class the game freezes and crashes this bug was still in the last version help!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone know when the ntr update is?
2023. There's still an update before the start of the development of the separate NTR story line

As for the rest of convo in the middle - yes, there are definitions, where Stil996 linked. Yes, there are titles on F95 not following the tag definitions on F95 and not because there isn't a definition. It's because some uploaders who assign the tags don't have any experience with the titles they upload and they tag based upon descriptions or impressions. Over time, reports by the F95 community to update tags then modify.

Also, Stil996 is correct that NTR has been planned from day one of Taffy Tales and the rewrite that occurred.

I'm playing the version [v0.85.1a] on android and I zeroed out a bug in the Becca and me have class quest by clicking on the class the game freezes and crashes this bug was still in the last version help!
Go to a previous save and retry. If that doesn't work - you can go to the developer's to report the bug and see if they can help you there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So Tiffany is getting gangbanged?

But where is the fine redhead lady?
  1. No, she is not. It's a young man telling lies about his experiences with a young woman to boost his ego and peer perception of his supposed sexual conquests and prowess.
  2. She lives in your house, her bedroom is the one next to Mary's.
Tiffany is the main focus of the next update coming sometime in the fall.
So basically the NTR is netori in the game. Well i can work with that XD
Currently. However the update after the next one will see the development of the second, completely separate story line that will include F95's definition of NTR.

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
  1. No, she is not. It's a young man telling lies about his experiences with a young woman to boost his ego and peer perception of his supposed sexual conquests and prowess.
  2. She lives in your house, her bedroom is the one next to Mary's.
Tiffany is the main focus of the next update coming sometime in the fall.

Currently. However the update after the next one will see the development of the second, completely separate story line that will include F95's definition of NTR.
And the rich lady???

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And the rich lady???
What about Gerda? You will eventually encounter Gerda, but you have to complete the tasks in your journal to get there - you can't just go after her. Do not focus on just one character to go after - that's not how Taffy Tales works - each character's story line intersect in some way with everyone else's.

This is NOT a sandbox game where you can pick and choose. Sure, you can develop some story lines for a bit, but eventually you will need to advance everyone's story in order to get anywhere.

Reactions: Jeffersont00

Jeffersont00

Nov 6, 2020
What about Gerda? You will eventually encounter Gerda, but you have to complete the tasks in your journal to get there - you can't just go after her. Do not focus on just one character to go after - that's not how Taffy Tales works - each character's story line intersect in some way with everyone else's.

This is NOT a sandbox game where you can pick and choose. Sure, you can develop some story lines for a bit, but eventually you will need to advance everyone's story in order to get anywhere.
I mean
Wasn't she kidnapped and fucked?

Jun 7, 2019
I doubt it, no NTR happens without a big text box that warns you this choice leads there, I think it's safe to assume you'll rescue her before anything can happen unless you are on the NTR track
Memory is fairly fuzzy but didn’t they pierce her nipples or something? They definitely had her naked and in bondage so they’re likely sexually torturing her.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Memory is fairly fuzzy but didn’t they pierce her nipples or something? They definitely had her naked and in bondage so they’re likely sexually torturing her.
Your memory is very fuzzy because she has not returned after her disappearance - she has no piercings. Stil996 makes a good argument that her fate is most likely dependent on which completely separate story line you choose, once the second story line is developed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
are you sure you aren't thinking of the anonymous slave from the warehouse you rescued Becca from? or something from another game. like Count Morado said nothing has been revealed about her fate yet, personally I not even convinced she was kidnapped for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if she had just fucked of to a spa or something and someone was taking advantage of her absence to play games. (that someone might be her)

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Saves don't work on the android version and it frustrated my effort to play it. Has it been corrected in this android version? Can I now save and continue from it later or I still need to start afresh again?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes