Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Your screenshot is looking inside the TT_0.89.8a folder that is inside the zip. There are two top-level folders in that zip file. You might have a setting turned off in your Windows Explorer settings (I have show system folders, show hidden files, and show file types turned on).

PS: Good luck with the mob. I'm not even going to bother, letting them wander around mindlessly. I had no problem finishing this update quickly - it was a walk in the park.
No Dude, on the Left hand side you see the full directory structure, no hidden files in my settings.
what download did you use?
araara_commander's #24,832 .

duckthedoctor

Dec 20, 2019
Did you clear all the extra characters, it might not show until you talk to everyone you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for my eng but i figured it out. if i dont choose trap content game bugged otherwise its working normally.

edit: sorry for wrong info. two routes working well i just forgot give money to danny.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1.1 GB ?
Maybe it was changed between whatever times we downloaded it?
It's the same one that is up there right now. The same one that got uploaded. I will do a video of downloading from both gofile and mega.

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
It's the same one that is up there right now. The same one that got uploaded. I will do a video of downloading from both gofile and mega.
Can you upload the Mac version to a separate gofile link please? I am also only seeing the windows version from that link (on MacOS)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Did the developer ever restore the mom/sister relationship? I remember hearing something that he changed it so now you are actually only just roomates and landlady. Which kills the story/vibe imo.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
OK I see the issue now, it seems to be a Bandizip issue, If I use 7zip I can see it then, not sure if I screwed up Bandizips settings or if it is maybe an app exclusive to Windows and as such ignored the Mac stuff as "corrupted" or something.

Reactions: Count Morado
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes