Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
someone else said this too, where are you looking? which version/link because I don't see anything like that in the version I downloaded
Really? This was from the original gofile download (and appears to be the same WIN zip file listed on OP)
1665521017774.png
Any heroes with an update Mac version?
Look inside the zipped Windows version. (See my screengrab above)
we need a hero with a save
There is no such thing, the game writes to the windows registry. If you want to start at the new content, click load save and use the save and cheat codes on the preloaded save in the game.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
been shared several times, I've quoted it several times alone it was first posted 7 posts after the initial download
XD
Really? This was from the original gofile download (and appears to be the same WIN zip file listed on OP)
View attachment 2095735

Look inside the zipped Windows version. (See my screengrab above)

There is no such thing, the game writes to the windows registry. If you want to start at the new content, click load save and use the save and cheat codes on the preloaded save in the game.
ok mb

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nothing like that in the Zip I downloaded that I can see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your screenshot is looking inside the TT_0.89.8a folder that is inside the zip. There are two top-level folders in that zip file. You might have a setting turned off in your Windows Explorer settings (I have show system folders, show hidden files, and show file types turned on).

PS: Good luck with the mob. I'm not even going to bother, letting them wander around mindlessly. I had no problem finishing this update quickly - it was a walk in the park.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes