save code: ocusar
cheat: dilder
no reverse,
click load game,
click unlock save (top leftcorner),
there will be boxs to rename the MC, Mary and Tiffany,
under that you enter the save code in the box marked save code,
and the cheat code in the box marked cheat code,
(you will see green ticks if you did it correctly)
if you aren't using the save unlock
start a new game then when it gets to the point you have a phone, there is a box in phone/settings for entering the cheat code.

Reactions: owbitchbr

bendu33

Apr 21, 2017
Hey all, i'm encountering a small issue with this update, some CG are not showing up, for exemple the scene with tiff and darnell in the club, I got the first and last CG but nothing in between, same for the kitchen scene, can't see her ass CG.
Tried to see them in the gallery but it still pop a black screen. Any fixs ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
On the notes it says "I need to follow Darnell and Tiffany withou being been!" but I'm no longer triggering any event.
There's some time/location in special that I should try before getting back in the save?
"i need to follow darnell and tiffany..etc etc..." guys help, where are they?
Darnell and Tiff are outside the school click them to start following them, they disappear, go to the club (you would have got this clue if you searched her room properly)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey all, i'm encountering a small issue with this update, some CG are not showing up, for exemple the scene with tiff and darnell in the club, I got the first and last CG but nothing in between, same for the kitchen scene, can't see her ass CG.
Tried to see them in the gallery but it still pop a black screen. Any fixs ?
Alpha versions dude, wait for the proper release for fixes

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Does anyone have a save for the Vivian cosplay scene that was from v0.14? It was the one where you had to click the books in the correct order to see it. Or a way to access that via the gallery/save editor? It was a great scene, but I don't want to play through the whole game from the start again just to see it again.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes