Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are many of you finding bugs?
My playthrough went pretty smooth (from the save code), the only bugs I saw were at the Pub where it seemed to be missing a background layer (everything infront of the barman, interactive characters showed on a black background), and the Night club where it gave prompt about interacting with a doorman who wasn't there.(the night club was closed at the time)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Save codes that araara_commander provided and Stil996 repeated work perfectly. They are correct in OP. It's case sensitive and make sure you aren't copy/pasting any spaces or tabs. This is not rocket science.

I am always amazed how a little blood flow to a little body part can do so much brain damage for so many.

As for "what's new?" There's storyline advancement with Tiffany, Danny, Violet, Mary, Becca, Priscilla, Mia, Ashley, Natalie, and Sara. There are over 100 new CG images in the gallery (pages 71-76) and 14 new lewd and/or sex scenes. This includes the two optional Danny scenes and one optional Violet sharing scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is no way to convert Unity to Mac right? we only have to wait for a hero?
Inside the WIN zipped file is a MAC OS folder ...
Are many of you finding bugs?
My playthrough went pretty smooth (from the save code), the only bugs I saw were at the Pub where it seemed to be missing a background layer (everything infront of the barman, interactive characters showed on a black background), and the Night club where it gave prompt about interacting with a doorman who wasn't there.(the night club was closed at the time)
I found what you found and speed-running (saving in a new slot every morning in case something glitched) took me less than an hour for five days of game-play. The dialogue leading up to new tasks being revealed and the new tasks themselves hand-hold the player through just about every moment.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
As for "what's new?" There's storyline advancement with Tiffany, Danny, Violet, Mary, Becca, Priscilla, Mia, Ashley, Natalie, and Sara. There are over 100 new CG images in the gallery (pages 71-76) and 14 new lewd and/or sex scenes. This includes the two optional Danny scenes and one optional Violet sharing scene.
They didnt really add a sharing scene to the this route when the NTR update is literally next did they?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
When doing "What is Darnell doing on the sports ground" the scene progresses and Tiffany drops her pants but then the scenes goes to black and is stuck there indefinitely.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's not really a sharing scene, it's a pimping scene, you "can" sell her mouth for $100 a blowjob
So a new way to make money then? Still shitty, does the MC at least get his own scene for it if he chooses not to?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So a new way to make money then? Still shitty, does the MC at least get his own scene for it if he chooses not to?
if you don't want to do it then it doesn't happen, you don't do an alternate scene or anything. I'm not sure how repeatable it is, it might just be a mechanism to get an item for another scene (which gets Ex-Machina'd into your possession if you choose not to do the scene).

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
if you don't want to do it then it doesn't happen, you don't do an alternate scene or anything. I'm not sure how repeatable it is, it might just be a mechanism to get an item for another scene (which gets Ex-Machina'd into your possession if you choose not to do the scene).
Boogles my mind how this doesnt just wait till the next update thats dedicated to that type of stuff. I guess I hold off shitting on it too much till I actually play it.

Reactions: lxh123

owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
On the notes it says "I need to follow Darnell and Tiffany withou being been!" but I'm no longer triggering any event.
There's some time/location in special that I should try before getting back in the save?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes