Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hm we will see but as far as the game goes, i would be amazed if the sister doesnt come anyways. As MC said once: "Every hole is a goal."
He needs something to fill in the "Danny gap" for the Trap haters, so many already complain about dialogue that isn't adapting to their choices, it can't be that hard to chop off his dick and bolt on a pair of underdeveloped titties, she has the same face as him so most of the clothed scenes shouldn't need much altering. (and zero alterations for the Cosplay scenes). I think the trickiest part is how to swap them without it being too jarring.

zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
@CountMorado
Ok so i played the game after a day or two and the "me and becca have class" quest. Only this time, I didn't do the other quests I had as well and straight up did the class one. Went straight to the closet after getting the keys from the toy and then we met danny, he showed us his g-string and then we peaked in the closet and becca was giving clara a rimjob, after this ended, i got out of school at night and went straight home. good thing no bugs this time. For now at least. Last time i went straight to the closet i only saw clara on a seat and it bugged and i got the quest of finding the key again, the key quest kept repeating. But its all done now. Thank you for the help. Will let know if there is any other bug later on.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Danny's sister is an unknown right now, but it seems logical to me that her purpose is to stand in for Danny's content, he is a central character, someone needs to fill his role for the players who hate trap content.
But what about a threesome with danny and his sister!!!! :eek:
We need them both!

Reactions: mrttao

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But what about a threesome with danny and his sister!!!! :eek:
We need them both!
lol, greedy, we'd need to buy sis a strappon so she could treat Danny the way God intented.
Am I the only one pissed that Alan left the scene so quickly? He never got to see the sex show where his "daughter" lost her anal virginity. Now that, in my mind is the ultimate way to cuck someone.
"My daughter?.... wait is that Danny?... Danny????..... DANNY!!!!....!

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
@CountMorado

lol, greedy, we'd need to buy sis a strappon so she could treat Danny the way God intented.
Am I the only one pissed that Alan left the scene so quickly? He never got to see the sex show where his "daughter" lost her anal virginity. Now that, in my mind is the ultimate way to cuck someone.
"My daughter?.... wait is that Danny?... Danny????..... DANNY!!!!....!
funny. although I am actually glad to be rid of him. I don't want him to intrude

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
funny. although I am actually glad to be rid of him. I don't want him to intrude
One mans poison is another mans food, for me the reactions from characters like Alan are one of the most important features of these stories, I'm not overly interested in just rounding up a collection of sluts, I want to take them from someone, I want each one to be a trophy won in some sort of contest. The contest doesn't need to be another man, it could be against a woman's integrity/fears/preconceptions as I slowly corrupt/manuever her, Sara is a great example, I want the Drug dealer route where hopefully we can break her, making her do more and more depraved things for her next fix, Danny's transformation is another example, I'm not sure his sister would be as much fun, where is the contest there? against her shyness?.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Happy Halloween to everyone!
Happy Halloween, all you ghosts and ghouls!
It's that spooky time of the year again, and we'd just like to thank everyone for their support, we hope you guys are safe over the holidays, and we'll have more news soon about the next update(s)!
Happy Halloween, everyone !
- The Taffy Tales Team
'What kind of treats do you think they give out?'

30a1c70df0b42351fbe92fb94904c470.png

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hello Guys.
Just started with the game and I wanted to know if Danny (trap/gay) content is necessary, like does it removes some scenes from the game ?
And is there any meaning full difference if i chose or not to pursue him ?
Replies are appreciated

Bakemono1234

Oct 3, 2020
Hello Guys.
Just started with the game and I wanted to know if Danny (trap/gay) content is necessary, like does it removes some scenes from the game ?
And is there any meaning full difference if i chose or not to pursue him ?
Replies are appreciated
That content is, as far as I know, completely optional. You won't lose out on anything by not going for him. I will however check quickly

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just started with the game and I wanted to know if Danny [as Vivian] content is necessary, like does it removes some scenes from the game?
Currently completely optional. Only removes lewd and sexual scenes from view that only have Danny as Vivian content.
Anyone got the minigames cheat code?? Can’t find it
So, CHEAT CODE in OP doesn't help you? Nor does searching the thread for the words cheat code?
What is it? THis is a bug? or dark screen almost all scene?
I'm going to agree with Sadowdark and say that's meant to be black. It would help to know what you were doing leading up to that (what quest you were completing and/or what percent scenes complete you were at, etc) since very few of us have every single moment, word, and image of Taffy Tales memorized.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i didnt agree with Sadowdark. This must be animated. in begin of game and middle we have fully animated scenes with Jessica and becca. This game must fully animated or fully dark scrined
What scene is it? A blank screen with text doesn't help.
What quest were you completing (exact wording would be the best)? What location? What was your percent complete at for scenes?
Without more information, many of us can't look deeper without taking a shitton of time to answer your question. So, that being said -
help us help you.

BTW, not every scene is animated. There are black transitions and more. Just as a heads up if you haven't played this much. However, that said - we have seen player who aren't seeing all the animations either because of their rig specs or some coding.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes