AlexNewbie

Jul 27, 2020
What scene is it? A blank screen with text doesn't help.
What quest were you completing (exact wording would be the best)? What location? What was your percent complete at for scenes?
Without more information, many of us can't look deeper without taking a shitton of time to answer your question. So, that being said -
help us help you.

scene with Mary as school girl.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
scene with Mary as school girl.
You can disagree all you want. That doesn't mean you are correct. Sadowdark is an avid player of this game. He can be wrong ... but many times he is correct.

"Scene with Mary as school girl" does not ring a bell (edit: got it -- in the new content, looking now) - I do not recall any scene with Mary dressed up as a school girl. In her robe, in her apron, in a swimsuit, naked, those all ring a bell.

What quest were you on? What is the percentage of scenes complete you are at? What room in the house or other location were you in at the time? Please be more specific ...

Last edited:
Reactions: darklord/002

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
this scene almost all in dark screen.
Thank you. Both Sadowdark and I were incorrect. My apologies, you are correct. There is animation in that scene. If you had stated this was in the new content from the start, I would have had the answer for you much sooner rather than this back and forth. This is because we have run into this with other players in this thread regarding some of the new content. See the video behind the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have seen that some people with an older OS (Windows 7, for example) or an older video card or low RAM or haven't made sure their OS and drivers are up to date can have problems viewing some of the m4v animations in Taffy Tales. If you are using Windows 10 or 11 with at least 8GB RAM and have a reasonably recent video card with all drivers and OS up to date, and you are playing v0.89.8a or v0.89.8b - when someone shares v0.89.8c here, download it to see if it is corrected for you. If you are playing v0.89.8c and you have everything up to date, I recommend reporting it to the developer in their discord #bug-report channel because Uberpie hasn't communicated in this thread in 4 years.

Until then, I did post all the m4v animations as mp4 videos in this thread a while back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexNewbie

Jul 27, 2020
ohhh. microsoft leaved my country. thank you for help! now i know that i have troble)

Sorry for disturbing

Last edited:

Well5

Oct 14, 2022
Boy, what a photo in!!!
I wonder if there aren't any more no????
Happy Halloween to everyone!
Happy Halloween, all you ghosts and ghouls!
It's that spooky time of the year again, and we'd just like to thank everyone for their support, we hope you guys are safe over the holidays, and we'll have more news soon about the next update(s)!
Happy Halloween, everyone !
- The Taffy Tales Team
'What kind of treats do you think they give out?'

View attachment 2129525
Boy, what a photo in!!!
I wonder if there aren't any more no????

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can someone upload the 100% save file pls
There is no such thing: See #4 in the FAQ I posted for the 45th time just 8 posts before yours. Just use the save code to start at new content and take a little time to play the update.

Well5

Oct 14, 2022
Taffy Tales v.0.89.8c
I don't want to bother yous,
but can't anyone see this version for me?
I am having problems with the black parts in version "A".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Taffy Tales v.0.89.8c
I don't want to bother yous,
but can't anyone see this version for me?
I am having problems with the black parts in version "A".
Version "a" means it is an Alpha version, you should always expect bugs in alphas,
But the Black parts (animation fails mostly) seem to be a problem for several people (version b too)
We'll have to wait and see about version c.

• Hey there
Reactions: Well5 and APoc1

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
started playing a bit and let me guess you never get a chance to exact some good quality revenge on Darnell or Roger, especially for what darnell did to Becca. the revenge is always so lackluster

Nov 15, 2021
started playing a bit and let me guess you never get a chance to exact some good quality revenge on Darnell or Roger, especially for what darnell did to Becca. the revenge is always so lackluster
They're ongoing villains so, no, we haven't had much revenge at all.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
We will have content with them next update, but NTR content :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Crazzzyace08

Jan 26, 2021
Having trouble updating on Android. Going from version 0.68..2a to current version 0.89.8b

During install/update it will get through most of the install process before quitting and saying not installed. Definitely have enough space, is it just not compatible because of how big a version jump it is?

If possible I'd like to avoid uninstall and reinstall with the jump to new content code. As I'm sure there's some I've missed with in between versions and I'd like to still play through that.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Having trouble updating on Android. Going from version 0.68..2a to current version 0.89.8b

During install/update it will get through most of the install process before quitting and saying not installed. Definitely have enough space, is it just not compatible because of how big a version jump it is?

If possible I'd like to avoid uninstall and reinstall with the jump to new content code. As I'm sure there's some I've missed with in between versions and I'd like to still play through that.

Thanks in advance
That should be a full game (not an upgrade/update link). Unless the Android version is very different from the Windows version

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Thanks in advance
Android users should always uninstall and re install new versions , it almost never works other wise ,also delete your save folder where ever that lives on Android devices

Reactions: Count Morado

Crazzzyace08

Jan 26, 2021
also delete your save folder where ever that lives on Android devices
If it doesn't get removed during the uninstall process, it usually requires root access to get to the folder the persistent save files are located for Android. I suppose it's looking like I'm doing a full wipe. Thanks folks

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If it doesn't get removed during the uninstall process, it usually requires root access to get to the folder the persistent save files are located for Android. I suppose it's looking like I'm doing a full wipe. Thanks folks
I would at least remove the old game as far as the save folder doubt you need a jail broken phone to get at the folder but I am no expert either I just know my phone is not jail broke and I can use file exp app to find just about any folder I want , again not sure exactly how saves are handled with Android though as it pertains to TT.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes