Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
This is why you shouldn't skip the dialogue -- what you need to do for almost every single task in the game is told to you in the dialogue just before the task is added to your list.
Search the thread for Where's that voice coming from? and find the question has been answered at least a dozen times. https://f95zone.to/search/257884720/?q=Where's+that+voice+coming+from?&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date
Or you could search google for video playthroughs for Where's that voice coming from? Taffy Tales and see that the first YouTube video result has your answer.
kinda funny tho because it was the only quest i didnt read because i got something else in this moment XD

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
ngl i kinda want a uwu girl in the game so we can destroy her with the mighty D of the MC
i mean thats basically how most other interactions in the game already go...

oh, so we can destroy an uwu girl specifically. yeah i can get behind that.
something like normal mc being kinda cringed, but Id mc being more like "if you're gonna use your mouth for something better be for pleasing my cock, not spouting that ridiculous speech patterns"
and after she wakes up after passing out from a brutal facefucking, she calls you meowster and it becomes a snuff scene.
yeah i can get behind that...

Reactions: Treshii

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
i mean thats basically how most other interactions in the game already go...

oh, so we can destroy an uwu girl specifically. yeah i can get behind that.
something like normal mc being kinda cringed, but Id mc being more like "if you're gonna use your mouth for something better be for pleasing my cock, not spouting that ridiculous speech patterns"
and after she wakes up after passing out from a brutal facefucking, she calls you meowster and it becomes a snuff scene.
yeah i can get behind that...
yeah or what im kinda hoping too is some more Egirl not only uwu i want more alt chars but maybe in the future XD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah or what im kinda hoping too is some more Egirl not only uwu i want more alt chars but maybe in the future XD
I'm not sure I understand what a "uwu girl" means? like a loli style aka innocent? or like a air head bimbo?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what a "uwu girl" means? like a loli style aka innocent? or like a air head bimbo?
ever see subhuman filth (/s) on tiktok adding extra "w"s to their speech to seem cutesy/infantile?

presumably someone acting like that.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ever see subhuman filth (/s) on tiktok adding extra "w"s to their speech to seem cutesy/infantile?

presumably someone acting like that.
That doesn't narrow it down :p I saw these examples when I googled the term before asking. If they are being represented in a story like Taffy Tales would they be Young & Naive (not necessarily Loli, but young enough to be easily manipulated without being stupid per se), or just any Airhead Bimbo that presents as ultra cute/Pink & fluffy?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
That doesn't narrow it down :p I saw these examples when I googled the term before asking. If they are being represented in a story like Taffy Tales would they be Young & Naive (not necessarily Loli, but young enough to be easily manipulated without being stupid per se), or just any Airhead Bimbo that presents as ultra cute/Pink & fluffy?
i mean, neither are really "uwu"...

young and naive are idealistically kinda gullible idiots
airheaded bimbos are unaware idiots.

uwu thing is more sorta meme aware, certain kind of culture aware, attention whore type of girl. does go for the "cutesy" ish idea, but in a more cringe sort of way than adorable or "innocent" sort of way.
or at least, that's more my understanding of it. tiktok thot, more than naive or airhead.
if your only criteria for representation of ladies in this game is those, doesn't really fit, no. but then, that's not the only females here, either...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i mean, neither are really "uwu"...

young and naive are idealistically kinda gullible idiots
airheaded bimbos are unaware idiots.

uwu thing is more sorta meme aware, certain kind of culture aware, attention whore type of girl. does go for the "cutesy" ish idea, but in a more cringe sort of way than adorable or "innocent" sort of way.
or at least, that's more my understanding of it. tiktok thot, more than naive or airhead.
if your only criteria for representation of ladies in this game is those, doesn't really fit, no. but then, that's not the only females here, either...
Ok so it's the Social Media Whores themselves then, and not the specific trend they happen to be focused on at any given time... I think I understand now... Thanks

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Ok so it's the Social Media Whores themselves then, and not the specific trend they happen to be focused on at any given time... I think I understand now... Thanks
well, it was that specific trend he was probably focused on. assuming he specifically wanted someone behaving in a "uwu" style of social media whore, rather than just any given social media whore. kinda why he said uwu girl. the uwu thing is a specific style you said you looked up, but still tried to fit into those two categories, where it probably doesn't fit, hence me trying to clarify it a bit more.

but if we're going archetype, social media whores fits better than airhead or innocent. i mean, jessica nigiri? cosplay is essentially social media whoring, or just girls flashing their tits or whatever, onlyfans girls, etc, but not that specific kind of social media whore, in the same way if he said he wanted a comic book nerd character down for cosplay sex, and you kept asking if he meant tomboys or genki girls, but we got it down to nerdy - close, but nerdy does come in a few flavors.

Reactions: Stil996

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any way to create a mod for this? I very badly want to proofread this entire thing for my own sanity but I don't know how I'd be able to do it or even if I could since it's on Unity.

Edit: My bad. I don't think this is going to be possible. At any rate, it looks like it maybe improves over time as I get to the later content. Not entirely sure.
Still, it was an overreaction on my part and I should just deal with it. Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes