APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any way to create a mod for this? I very badly want to proofread this entire thing for my own sanity but I don't know how I'd be able to do it or even if I could since it's on Unity.
Explain , the dialog script is driving you insane and proof reading it will help you? Actually not sure how to extract anything from the game many of the elements are streamed in not sure about the dialog text though. Google has to have an answer though...

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry. My previous reply was incredibly rude so I deleted it. I'm talking about the grammar and spelling. I want to proofread the text files, edit them, then put them in. I more or less put a few pieces together by googling shit but I'm starting to think it's not possible.
- Question marks at the end of statements ex. "I wonder where Mary is?" or "Maybe I should visit Jessica?" Even if someone uses an upper inflection at the end of their sentence, it still doesn't make it a question. It just sounds passive-aggressive or stupid. It's for sure not iron-clad but you need to ask yourself, "Am I asking a question or is this a statement?"
- sometimes vice versa, "What."
- "who can has a key" should be "Who could have a key?"
- "Knock the door" instead of "Knock on the door"
- "whose" and "who's" are very different but seem to be used interchangeably

Some just some seem like awkward translations or just pet peeves
- "swimming costumes"
- Using "though" way too much like it's some kind of sentence enhancer when "still", "but", "however", "although" would work perfectly fine. Who teaches people to use "though" like that?
- putting articles in front of nouns as if it's needed every time ex. "the Gerda's house" or "a lube" (just "lube" or "some lube")
- Using "though" at the end of every other sentence. It's technically not incorrect but it's like it's being used as a punctuation mark or something these days.

Other stuff that constantly reminds of that one Family Guy scene of the two vaguely Scandinavian guys who've lived in the US just long enough to get the hang of American colloquialisms but not 100% there
- You "flout the rules", not "flaunt the rules".
- "precious" not "precocious" (it's like when someone says prodigal when they're really trying to say prodigious)
- "seat at the table" not "sit at the table"

I'm not expecting perfect grammar and spelling. I fuck up a lot too. I don't know all the pedantic little grammar rules and I don't care. I don't care whether someone ends a sentence with "is" or "than me" vs "than I am". Don't care about run-on sentences either. It even looks like the grammar and spelling dramatically improve at random times like there's more than one writer or different scenes were implemented later.
I haven't played since version 0.68.2a and I've seen a lot of progress since then. It's just that all errors in the dialogue just make it difficult for me to even play through it.

This is just on me. The vast majority of people aren't nearly as pedantic as me. I know I sounded dramatic but I was frustrated and wanted to figure out a solution for my own problem. I'm sorry.
(I mean shit, I'm even proofreading and editing my own word vomit right now.)

Well your in luck I never saw your other post. I had a hunch it was the grammar and spelling. I have noticed these errors as well. I even told the Dev. team they needed a proof reader and they did fix some of the stuff after getting one( I highly doubt they listened to just me on this, I believe there were many complaints regarding this issue). As you can see he did not get all of it though. As you may have noticed my writing is not very good either. So its hard for me to criticize. In fairness though, English is a difficult language concerning grammar especially for non native English speakers and writers. Even native speakers don't get it right a lot of the time. I totally understand your point of view though.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im stuck this task. maybe i should spy on the girls a little?
so i did trap route when danny is a trap. but its taking forever. the only scene is danny dress like supergirl and mc asking if danny wearing panties.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
im stuck this task. maybe i should spy on the girls a little?
so i did trap route when danny is a trap. but its taking forever. the only scene is danny dress like supergirl and mc asking if danny wearing panties.
check the girls toilets/showers at the school
Danny has 2 big blowjob scenes, a twerk scene, a cam scene, and a changing room scene. He probably has as much or more than any other character except Clara.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
check the girls toilets/showers at the school
Danny has 2 big blowjob scenes, a twerk scene, a cam scene, and a changing room scene. He probably has as much or more than any other character except Clara.
i haven't see danny for a long time after the scene where mc ask danny if he wearing panties on the track in school and mc pull down his pants and after that danny ever appear. i even try to go to clara home and mc alway said not is a good time

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i haven't see danny for a long time after the scene where mc ask danny if he wearing panties on the track in school and mc pull down his pants and after that danny ever appear. i even try to go to clara home and mc alway said not is a good time
If you are talking about Danny content in the last update that would be about right, but that isn't "all" the danny content. if you used the save code after missing the last few updates then you skipped about half his content.
You can probably still see it if you scroll through the gallery

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Does that scene have a cg in it?? Cause it's mainly just dialogue and a black screen, and I can't figure out if it's a bug or that the creator hasn't made the picture yet..

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does that scene have a cg in it?? Cause it's mainly just dialogue and a black screen, and I can't figure out if it's a bug or that the creator hasn't made the picture yet..
yeah there is CG there several people reported blackscreen, no idea what is cossing it, works fine for me. working theory seems to suggest it's an issue with older versions of windows, I've no idea if that panned out though.

Maybe try his discord, that issue was reported a while back, he might have a solution by now.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
yeah there is CG there several people reported blackscreen, no idea what is cossing it, works fine for me. working theory seems to suggest it's an issue with older versions of windows, I've no idea if that panned out though.

Maybe try his discord, that issue was reported a while back, he might have a solution by now.
Aite I'll take a look.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes