APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah that's quite obviously ai-generated. Not bad, alright, but it ain't the same tsk...
Point one, it's AI for sure ( I have been convinced by Araara commander and after verifying with my art expert he agree's)

Point 2 "Not bad"? nah it's shit plain and simple the shadowing is all wrong the knee's and other parts of the body is ugly as fuck eye brows ick hair looks great(another reason its AI) AI's really big flaw look at the hands WTF happened there...

point 3. agreed it's not the same its not even in the same ball park.

I can't hide my disappointment with this :cry:

Brahhhhhh

May 4, 2019
Update news!
Hello everyone,
We’ve been working hard on the latest update, all within March, we've managed to add 5 new updated locations, 4 new animations, several new items, over 50 CGs and over 200+ pages of script.
Well, it’s been a productive month, to say the least.

We’re also working on improving the open-world elements of the game, starting with introducing over 30+ more mini-talks where you can interact with characters and things as you move around the world, and hopefully, we have a few other surprises waiting for you all too!
Suffice to say, we’re very excited to show you all the latest updates. We think some particular fans are going to be especially pleased:)
For now, though, it’s back to work.
Thank you all so much, as always, for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team
‘If only all gardening was done by scantily clad busty women… A man can dream.’

Personal thoughts : " We think some particular fans are going to be especially pleased:) " IT'S US ? NTR LOVERS ?

View attachment 2508055
NTR(y)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I can already see the future topic of this thread: it won't be about NTR versus Vanilla anymore. Instead, it will likely involve people arguing over the use of AI, with some complaining about it and others defending its use. For the record, I am against its use.
If it can be done well then fine. When you were really liking the earlier art "style" and then all of the sudden you see AI come in and the style quality drops( this is subjective at best as the actual technical consistency of the art is really not there , but the style was good imo) it's disappointing I don't hate AI but I don't like what Uber is doing with it...

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
If it can be done well then fine. When you were really liking the earlier art "style" and then all of the sudden you see AI come in and the style quality drops( this is subjective at best as the actual technical consistency of the art is really not there , but the style was good imo) it's disappointing I don't hate AI but I don't like what Uber is doing with it...
First image the dude sees of the game and its already saying things like 'I don't hate AI but I don't like what Uber is doing with it...', be original atleast, say something interesting

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone,
We’ve been working hard on the latest update, all within March, we've managed to add 5 new updated locations, 4 new animations, several new items, over 50 CGs and over 200+ pages of script.
Well, it’s been a productive month, to say the least.

We’re also working on improving the open-world elements of the game, starting with introducing over 30+ more mini-talks where you can interact with characters and things as you move around the world, and hopefully, we have a few other surprises waiting for you all too!
Suffice to say, we’re very excited to show you all the latest updates. We think some particular fans are going to be especially pleased:)
For now, though, it’s back to work.
Thank you all so much, as always, for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team
‘If only all gardening was done by scantily clad busty women… A man can dream.’

Personal thoughts : " We think some particular fans are going to be especially pleased:) " IT'S US ? NTR LOVERS ?

View attachment 2508055
1680249971898.png

Looks like shit.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
This might be the laziest shit I’ve ever seen. Looks like he plugged his keywords in and uploaded whatever came out first.

Disregarding about a half dozen things that are fucked up with the body and shadowing…

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE CLOTHES IN THE BACKGROUND

The jeans look like a ghost is currently wearing them. They also have… something? Popping out the bottom of them. The left leg hole either doesn’t exist or makes a 90 degree left and still has that weird grey splotch in it. Then whatever that brown hodge podge that looks like a jacket post bear attack on the right is.

If Uber wants to use AI assisted art to quicken the process more power to him, I get no say since I don’t pay for the game anymore. Though pirating the game won’t stop me from saying what’s he’s produced looks jank and reeks of laziness.

Reactions: Count_Chocula
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes