The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I don't know of any other game that saves directly to the registry like TaffyTales, so it's not surprising it has unique problems. It makes sense that some antivirus/anti malware will be more aggressive because of this.
Not gonna lie... getting a lot more responses now than when this first started.

With that said this I am shit out of how to deal with it. This I already steadily clean my laptop for malware and virus and this didn't start until I reach a certain point in the game about an update ago. My anti-virus hasn't changed and never did this to any previous updates. So I have no point of reference in which 5o fix it which only leaves me one option, hack the gallery to get all the scenes I missed and play ever6 new update in one sitting from the save provided and kust miss out on 5he parts of the story I missed.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
No its not doing anything. I looked at the books and the third book has some story but she does not come out. It could be I already talked to her in the library. What happens after I talk to her?
Well lots of stuff could be tied to her scene it's hard to say exactly what I know in the past her quest was not shown and between 30-34% completion if all other tasks had been done her scene was needed to get the quest system to spit out more quests.

Its unfortunate but I would say you have a bug. Generally this is how it goes you go to the library you pick up that weird book and she comes out and says some cryptic stuff about being able to help you with your problem (Red/Blue currently no telling what happens once the game split happens), she is some kind of psychic or something(not explained) after that the quest system would start pumping out more quest.

This game is trying to claim sandbox but it really isn't one, and it has in the past bugged out when you went to far ahead in other parts of the game. This sucks but I would recommend restarting your game and do the quest in the order they appear to the best of your ability , this will be hard but not impossible as the quest box populates rapidly in the beginning. just focus on all the main quests at first.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I don't have that I clean my laptop constantly and tt is the only game this has ever happen to or has happen to.

With that said this I am shit out of how to deal with it. This I already steadily clean my laptop for malware and virus and this didn't start until I reach a certain point in the game about an update ago. My anti-virus hasn't changed and never did this to any previous updates. So I have no point of reference in which 5o fix it which only leaves me one option, hack the gallery to get all the scenes I missed and play ever6 new update in one sitting from the save provided and kust miss out on 5he parts of the story I missed.
Windows also has its own protection program but yeah this game has new issues for random folks just about every update. Anti V/M program was just a possibility as I said before there have been other people this happens to and there seems to be no explanation that any of us who have looked at the problem can find that works for all affected.

The game has "mostly" been bug free for me and a bunch of others (there have been a few that did not break the game). This last update has been way worse for bugs for a lot of folks. I am unable to see animations personally but all other aspects of the game work for me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No its not doing anything. I looked at the books and the third book has some story but she does not come out. It could be I already talked to her in the library. What happens after I talk to her?
Go the the MC's home. Go to the MC's bedroom. Go to sleep. Wake up. Also, I would recommend going to YouTube and following along with the playthrough videos by either Moon Spawn or TGame.

Here's the excerpt from my help FAQ in this thread that I've posted 64 times:
If around 30% (give or take) events complete - Go in the library during "normal hours" and look for a strange book on one of the clickable book shelves.​
If outside the Fox Club closer to 64% and the bouncer at the door won't let you in, click on the brick on the trashcan and then click on the fire ladder.​
Other suggestions until another quest line pops:​
Go to bed.​
When you wake up, if no new quest pops up - click on everything in every room in your home.​
Click on every door of every house you have access to.​
Click on every location on the map (motel, estate, bridge, homes, apt building, warehouse, Fox Club, bar, hospital, park, mall, diner, store, school, etc).​
Click on every door in the school, the store, the diner, the mall.​
Click on every tree, window, door, etc in Priscilla's backyard.​
Click on every NPC standing, sitting, whatever in every scene at every time frame of the day.​
And then go to bed, again.​
Repeat.​
Eventually, you'll find something.​

With all the problems you are having, it's time to go to the developer's discord (link in the OP) and ask in their bug report or help channels.

Reactions: Stil996 and APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Antivirus/malware is always evolving so saying you always use the same one doesn't mean much.

Have you tried asking on the Discord? there is a patreon only lobby, but most of it is free to the general public.

Personally I avoid the Gallery Unlock & Save Edit, I've rarely experience any of the major game breaking bugs (with the exception of a couple of alpha bugs that got patched), and the seems that a lot of the people reporting those bugs use them, tough to tell if this is a direct cause or if they have been tinkering in other ways,

Reactions: APoc1

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Windows also has its own protection program but yeah this game has new issues for random folks just about every update. Anti V/M program was just a possibility as I said before there have been other people this happens to and there seems to be no explanation that any of us who have looked at the problem can find that works for all affected.

The game has "mostly" been bug free for me and a bunch of others (there have been a few that did not break the game). This last update has been way worse for bugs for a lot of folks. I am unable to see animations personally but all other aspects of the game work for me.
Weird, I was hoping that just starting over from scratch would've fix the issue, oh well its whatever. Thanks for the reply.

With all the problems you are having, it's time to go to the developer's discord (link in the OP) and ask in their bug report or help channels.

Antivirus/malware is always evolving so saying you always use the same one doesn't mean much.

Have you tried asking on the Discord? there is a patreon only lobby, but most of it is free to the general public.

Personally I avoid the Gallery Unlock & Save Edit, I've rarely experience any of the major game breaking bugs (with the exception of a couple of alpha bugs that got patched), and the seems that a lot of the people reporting those bugs use them, tough to tell if this is a direct cause or if they have been tinkering in other ways,
I was originally trying to record the issue, but got tired of the upload site I was trying to use constantly failing to take it and it was too big 5o post directly there or here so I said fuck it and just left it alone for a while it's w/ e at this point, I've unlocked the scenes I missed from 5he last update and just playing the current one in a single sitting and just be done with.

Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Count Morado

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017
Any idea when the next update will be released? Did not check the Thread since the last update, so please don't hate me for not looking at the last 50 pages.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Any idea when the next update will be released? Did not check the Thread since the last update, so please don't hate me for not looking at the last 50 pages.
short answer: a few weeks probably, hopefully less than a month.
just search threads, for questions or for this thread specifically just look for count morado faq, maybe if you have been a good boy count morado might answer you himself.

Reactions: Skyline88

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
short answer: a few weeks probably, hopefully less than a month.
just search threads, for questions or for this thread specifically just look for count morado faq, maybe if you have been a good boy count morado might answer you himself.
Where are you getting a few weeks from? you got a source?
6-8 months for the last few updates, so likely at least another month, probably more considering each update is further and further apart. Personally I'm not holding my breath for 2-3 more months

Reactions: Mirnation

qaqa960123

Jun 14, 2017
Where are you getting a few weeks from? you got a source?
6-8 months for the last few updates, so likely at least another month, probably more considering each update is further and further apart. Personally I'm not holding my breath for 2-3 more months
The longest update was 7 months. Where did you get the conclusion that it takes 8 months?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The longest update was 7 months. Where did you get the conclusion that it takes 8 months?
Maybe I miscounted, but my point still stands, best to assume it'll be a bit longer than previous updates as each update gets a bit more complicated, that way you're less likely to be disappointed. And much less likely to trigger the trolls who might take speculation as a promises.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Since we're being pedantic, 7 months is within 6-8 months timeframe mentioned. Also, I'm going to agree with Stil996 and remind that two of the updates took more than 7 months (7 months and 8 days, 7 months and 9 days). Also, because v0.82.4a was so buggy for people to play, the bugfix v0.85.1a probably shouldn't be considered a separate update, but rather just a continuation of v0.82.4a - meaning that for a reasonably playable release actually took 8 months and 15 days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stil996

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
News:

Update news!
Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team
tiffany sport1.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
her boobs look bigger, I don't remember she even had any.
can we assume she was also reworked like Chantelle?
Her face too is different she has the face of an old Holly wood star I can't place she had weird lips and the bimbo look....

Reactions: JojodoLolo

mancey

Mar 31, 2018
We are most likely getting both next big update and first part of the NTR side of the game and my best guess mid june to late july being optimistic

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes