ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
It's been 7 months since the last update. I hope new update would be released this month. Uberpie take so long to finish it despite getting AI to assist him draw new CGs. He should hire new programmer and only focus on the CG.
dont worry, the game need to go through another rework, possible release half a decade at an even slower pace in a "pre-tech" release, where it adds minimal content in between half a year of releases.

but dont worry, after that updates will start releasing fast again... of course, by then it still wont be finished because the devs will have been conscriped to fight the third galaxy war... of course those that are still alive that is... i said those because, lets be honest, i dont think Uber will be alive in the 5th milenium...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PS: my question was "what welsh mean ?"
Welsh is the language that people in Wales speak, a country in the United Kingdom
Welsh is the name for the people of Wales, the language is Celtic, a branch of the Gaelic family (if you want to be specific; Gwyndodeg, Powyseg, Dyfedeg, Gwenhwyseg... they do love constanants).
Though for most I think English is now the main language

PS, it's so weird to me that people don't know this, and weirder to ask this here when google is a thing

jbus9

Aug 12, 2020
Welsh is the name for the people of Wales, the language is Celtic, a branch of the Gaelic family (if you want to be specific; Gwyndodeg, Powyseg, Dyfedeg, Gwenhwyseg... they do love constanants).
Though for most I think English is now the main language

PS, it's so weird to me that people don't know this, and weirder to ask this here when google is a thing
Welsh is a 'Celtic language in the same family as Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Cornish, and Manx', people in Wales speak Welsh.

KvotheMM

Feb 15, 2021
It's "decent". Not exactly reinventing the wheel but probably one of the only two games with art (whereas 99% of other games used 3D models from Daz or something, idk about all that technical stuff.) that's actually worth anything right now.
My major gripes are the huge lack of proofreading and how vague objectives are in the game. Other than that, NTR is pretty easy to avoid.

Development takes a long-ass time but I wouldn't say it's been "drawn out". Dev time-wise, it's probably pretty much on par with most other games. Though, don't quote me on that. I played an earlier version a while ago and just picked it up again this year. I have no idea how much new content is usually in each update. Plus, the devs have to make two versions now so I can only imagine content may be a little more sparse with each new update, dev time might take even longer, or both.
If you want more info on why they're making two versions, then someone else can probably field that. Probably Count Morado. I only have a vague understanding of it and don't care enough to make sure I have a better understanding of it.

Overall, it's worth a try. Although, I'd probably just play it then come back next year or something instead of waiting around for more updates.
what is the other game?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Welsh is the name for the people of Wales, the language is Celtic, a branch of the Gaelic family
Hell NO.

Celtic is a family of languages. Welsh is a language.

Gaelic is the name designating one of the 2 extant sub-groups of celtic languages:

- Gaelic group: Irish, Scottish and Manx
- Britton group: Welsh, Cornish and Breton.

Therefore,

Welsh = language
Celtic = family
Gaelic = branch

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hell NO.

Celtic is a family of languages. Welsh is a language.

Gaelic is the name designating one of the 2 extant sub-groups of celtic languages:

- Gaelic group: Irish, Scottish and Manx
- Britton group: Welsh, Cornish and Breton.

Therefore,

Welsh = language
Celtic = family
Gaelic = branch
Welsh as pertains to the Welsh nation (aka people), like welsh cusine, welsh humor whatever, but I listed the actual languages separately... Why is this subject worth debating on this thread?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Welsh as pertains to the Welsh nation (aka people), like welsh cusine, welsh humor whatever, but I listed the actual languages separately... Why is this subject worth debating on this thread?
Hell if I know :unsure:. I guess we've had enough of waiting for the next update.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
kek.
I am highly amused at the page long argument on exactly what the definition of "welsh" is.

• Haha
Reactions: Moxence

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We have some great news; one of the updates is now at the play-testing phase for us internally, with the second update nearly at the play-testing stage as well (the second of which just needs a little more editing), and then we have some extensive playtesting of both updates to iron out as many bugs as we can, but we're nearly done! This is our biggest update ever!

Thank you all, as always for your continued patience and support, this update we feel is one of our best so far!
-The Taffy Tales Team

“All cardio training is good … It’s just way more fun when it’s lewd” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Woodstock Festival

Personal edit : F95 don't seem to like it when I try to upload a .png images, only .jpeg images seems to work I wonder why ? :unsure:

5b4bce1152a0e54a99276abc214c5afd.jpg

91osiris77

Jun 26, 2022
¡Noticias actualizadas!
¡Hola a todos!

Tenemos grandes noticias; una de las actualizaciones ahora está en la fase de prueba de juego para nosotros internamente, con la segunda actualización casi en la etapa de prueba de juego también (la segunda de las cuales solo necesita un poco más de edición), y luego tenemos algunas pruebas de juego extensas de ambas actualizaciones para solucionar tantos errores como podamos, ¡pero ya casi terminamos! ¡Esta es nuestra mayor actualización!

Gracias a todos, como siempre por su continua paciencia y apoyo, ¡esta actualización creemos que es una de las mejores hasta ahora!
-El equipo de Taffy Tales

“Todo el entrenamiento cardiovascular es bueno… Es mucho más divertido cuando es lascivo” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Festival de Woodstock

Edición personal: a F95 no parece gustarle cuando trato de cargar imágenes .png, solo las imágenes .jpeg parecen funcionar. Me pregunto por qué.:inseguro:

View attachment 2599318
[/CITA]
increible!, vale la pena la espera!!
... great job,

mancey

Mar 31, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We have some great news; one of the updates is now at the play-testing phase for us internally, with the second update nearly at the play-testing stage as well (the second of which just needs a little more editing), and then we have some extensive playtesting of both updates to iron out as many bugs as we can, but we're nearly done! This is our biggest update ever!

Thank you all, as always for your continued patience and support, this update we feel is one of our best so far!
-The Taffy Tales Team

“All cardio training is good … It’s just way more fun when it’s lewd” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Woodstock Festival

Personal edit : F95 don't seem to like it when I try to upload a .png images, only .jpeg images seems to work I wonder why ? :unsure:

View attachment 2599318
AD.gif

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You should take it personally, F95 Loves it when I upload png :p (I only upload png infact).
Maybe it was something you said??

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
You should take it personally, F95 Loves it when I upload png :p (I only upload png infact).
Maybe it was something you said??
I dunno, when I tried to upload this image from original post on Patreon (as .png) it gives me this
23605fb519193f721c34f842c4eaed3c.png
Then I use Gyazo to screenshot it, upload it as .jpeg and then it works
(I did not contact administrator since I found a way to make it work but if some staff sees this, well, you saw the problem :giggle:)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes