Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Everyone i see many of you get dissapointed about the Ai art But i think my argument Can make many of you rethink about this .
In the History human Always hâte changement But it was by changement WE made progress and it's just the start of Ai in this game Uber need Time to practice with this New technique maybe with Time he get a better style than ever WE don't know so guys pls let him get the Time

Thanks for your Time guys

Reactions: Panico265

kingja89

Jun 27, 2018
Everyone i see many of you get dissapointed about the Ai art But i think my argument Can make many of you rethink about this .
In the History human Always hâte changement But it was by changement WE made progress and it's just the start of Ai in this game Uber need Time to practice with this New technique maybe with Time he get a better style than ever WE don't know so guys pls let him get the Time

The problem Moxence is simply that its worse looking than the original art and will almost certainly remain that way judging by other ai "artists" out there. If it was as good or close to it alot of people wouldnt care simply because they want something good to fap at but in its current state were getting a poorer product and why fap to a watered down product when the original was just fine.

I could be wrong of course but if you did a poll here and the 2 choices were either - A. AI art (lower quality/less soul) but shorter updates as its theoretically quicker/easier to do or B. Original art (higher quality/more soul) but longer updates due to the hand drawn nature of it then alot (but not all) would choose option B, that would be my guess anyway judging from peoples reactions here.

Reactions: downl05ding

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I could be wrong of course but if you did a poll here and the 2 choices were either - A. AI art (lower quality/less soul) but shorter updates as its theoretically quicker/easier to do or B. Original art (higher quality/more soul) but longer updates due to the hand drawn nature of it then alot (but not all) would choose option B, that would be my guess anyway judging from peoples reactions here.
They're advocating option C tho. Keep practicing because it's only going to improve

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you have any insight regarding the "sharing path", I assume there won't be a third game so the sharing would fall under the main/harem game then..?
It would not fall under the main/harem route because there is a vocal subsection of the crowd who sees sharing as bad as netorare. The avoidable sharing scenes with villain characters would draw a lot of whinging about being "cucked, again!"

From the discord faq --
'How does the NTR function? Is this an NTR game?!' Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable
So it would more likely either be part of the netorare game or a separate route/game altogether, making 3 different versions Taffy Tales that people would need to play to get 100% content.
I could be wrong of course but if you did a poll here and the 2 choices were either - A. AI art (lower quality/less soul) but shorter updates as its theoretically quicker/easier to do or B. Original art (higher quality/more soul) but longer updates due to the hand drawn nature of it then alot (but not all) would choose option B
I am going to say you would probably be wrong - based upon "update when" and other passive-aggressive posts about waiting so long, in this thread and in others, a majority would choose to get the updates faster with AI art. No matter what my opinion about it is.

Also, Uberpie's consistency with his character renderings by hand has always been iffy - he either has poor reference models or doesn't follow them well or just allows his artistic style evolve/change. So the fact that once he has properly trained an AI with his character models may actually mean more on-point character art. Uberpie will still have to go into any AI renderings to edit/revise/etc, but I would expect the models to become more consistent in expected appearance.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The problem Moxence is simply that its worse looking than the original art and will almost certainly remain that way judging by other ai "artists" out there. If it was as good or close to it alot of people wouldnt care simply because they want something good to fap at but in its current state were getting a poorer product and why fap to a watered down product when the original was just fine.

Actually although I want that to be true I suspect its the other way around , after spending so many years in this thread I am not sure quality is the top concern for a lot of users :cry:

They're advocating option C tho. Keep practicing because it's only going to improve
You have a point as well but the limits of AI are going to take a while to sort out when it comes to actually adding soul to the art IE the right kind of flaws also the diversity of shapes and different ways to draw the anatomy of humans. What makes human created art special imo.

Reactions: downl05ding

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Sorry fren you did not change my opinion but I can understand your point of view. History is full of examples but as with everything else there will always be divergent opinions....

Reactions: Moxence

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, with all this AI, will all the scenes in the next update be AI? I haven't seen that confirmed.
Because if, for example, the most important scenes (referring to the sexual scenes) were drawn by hand and scenes that do not have a high sexual content like the ones that have already been seen (Tiffany exercising) were with AI, would there be a problem?
In my opinion, if it's only used for scenes that aren't so important, I don't see a problem with the AI, but if you use it for absolutely everything, I understand the annoyance, although I don't think it's the case.
For example, what was seen of Darnell's mom (I don't remember her name) didn't look bad, I don't think it's due to AI and I highly doubt that 100% of the update is all generated by AI in case it's true that he is using it.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
But why making two different games instead of combining the two routes in on single game and adding avoidable options like other games?

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
But why making two different games instead of combining the two routes in on single game and adding avoidable options like other games?
As far as I understand this was going to be done but many people began to complain about the NTR despite being totally avoidable, so UberPie to avoid problems and be able to start with the NTR content decided to do it separately.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry fren you did not change my opinion but I can understand your point of view. History is full of examples but as with everything else there will always be divergent opinions....
No problem maybe time will convince you maybe not my message was just to
appease tension

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: APoc1

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Also, Uberpie's consistency with his character renderings by hand has always been iffy - he either has poor reference models or doesn't follow them well or just allows his artistic style evolve/change.
Also, there was a whole plagiarism thing where people found his drawings to be too close to "references" from other artists.

Because when you think about, given how the story goes, it's not a pick-and-choose game. You can't just say "oh, I'll take X in my harem, but I'll let Y get NTR'd" because all stories get interwoven at some point. You make your choice at the start, so the two storylines run next to each other. Sure, they'll follow the same story beats, but they'll never intersect. So, if you look at it from a technical point of view, that's two different stories in the same setting, which means double checks for each event, making bug tracking harder. It's a lot easier to restart from scratch and re-using assets.

Reactions: Cybergod360

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Because when you think about, given how the story goes, it's not a pick-and-choose game. You can't just say "oh, I'll take X in my harem, but I'll let Y get NTR'd" because all stories get interwoven at some point. You make your choice at the start, so the two storylines run next to each other. Sure, they'll follow the same story beats, but they'll never intersect. So, if you look at it from a technical point of view, that's two different stories in the same setting, which means double checks for each event, making bug tracking harder. It's a lot easier to restart from scratch and re-using assets.
Correction, thats how it's been so far! but that abortive set of NTR options with Mary at the gym suggests he was planning on doing it case by case. Not to mention all these sandbox elements he inserted with v0.82... Everything seemed to point to the games goal was to eventually be a true sandbox with multiple outcomes, not just a straight Harem/NTR VN

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It would not fall under the main/harem route because there is a vocal subsection of the crowd who sees sharing as bad as netorare. The avoidable sharing scenes with villain characters would draw a lot of whinging about being "cucked, again!"
interesting.. but I see your point. Thanks for clearifying.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
wondering if anyone could help, ive just become stuck in the principals office after getting the key from the toy anyone know how i might be able to get out? there is no button to leave only the interactables and the principal in there

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wondering if anyone could help, ive just become stuck in the principals office after getting the key from the toy anyone know how i might be able to get out? there is no button to leave only the interactables and the principal in there
It's a known bug in v0.89.8a and v0.89.8b. I don't know if it was fixed for v0.89.8c (Which has not been uploaded here - and probably won't be).
See more: #25,919

Reactions: untoldterrors

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
It's a known bug in v0.89.8a and v0.89.8b. I don't know if it was fixed for v0.89.8c (Which has not been uploaded here - and probably won't be).
See more: #25,919
thanks for the info, i decided a new playthrough would be about the only way of getting anywhere, after searching through the file myself. atleast i know what im doing now

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
So is this just a cuckold game or what? The only "sexual" scenes I have seen so far involve Darnell being a rat. On the front page it said NTR is "obvious and avoidable", but clearly that second part is a lie. I'm curious if this game is just a complete waste of time or not.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So is this just a cuckold game or what? The only "sexual" scenes I have seen so far involve Darnell being a rat. On the front page it said NTR is "obvious and avoidable", but clearly that second part is a lie. I'm curious if this game is just a complete waste of time or not.
You're wrong. It's avoidable. Just play the game and you'll see.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes