Hellers

Jan 27, 2023
I see incest tag in thread tags, but it doesn't have incest genre, did the dev forget to add it? And if it have incest, which part of game have these scenes?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I see incest tag in thread tags, but it doesn't have incest genre, did the dev forget to add it? And if it have incest, which part of game have these scenes?
You have a "not mom" and a "not sister", the game has been very careful about avoiding an incest ban at Patreon.
Besides the Genre list isn't meant to be comprehensive, it's just supposed to give you an idea what to expect.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Mine are the smelliest.
Not a completely new story. It is supposed to be a completely separate story/route in the concept that you won't have options to see content strictly made for the netorare route in the main/harem route application (and vice versa). But that doesn't mean that the current content would be removed if it doesn't conflict with netorare.

Think of it as a Venn diagram:
View attachment 2605713

Or an alternate universe where there is a lot of overlap, but certain decisions/choices don't appear in each of the different universes. In one universe, Galactus kills Spider-man. In another, Galactus kills Hulk who protected Spider-man. However, everything leading up to those deaths are the exact same, and much after that are as well. Only unique events are different.

that main part is too big. if you play the game you will realize that the vast majority of interactions are from a "main/harem" perspective. so while it does have lots of implications here and there, they would need to remake a big portion of the game for the ntr route, unless they just say fck it and just mumble their way... kinda how those scenes i mentioned feel very ntr implied in the non-ntr route.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
if you play the game you will realize that the vast majority of interactions are from a "main/harem" perspective. so while it does have lots of implications here and there, they would need to remake a big portion of the game for the ntr route
Which is probably why the seperate route gets a new game. We'll still have the same interactions with the harem characters, but now with only the NTR option to go forward. The whole thing in the middle is the chances to interact, not the same scene for each route.

The game isn't really Harem, Harem implies a certain kind of interaction between the MC's lovers, the women in this game are for the most part oblivious to each other, hell several act vengeful at the thought of the MC fucking others
What are you talking about? Yes, some women don't know of each other, but mom knows of most, as does Clara (who's even training Becka), and your two classmates are a pair now. That's interaction.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What are you talking about? Yes, some women don't know of each other, but mom knows of most, as does Clara (who's even training Becka), and your two classmates are a pair now. That's interaction.
Sorry I got confused with a different game discussion please disregard what I said.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado Do you have any news about the testings done on the game?
Because if it's a buggy mess it would take maybe two weeks since the post.
I know nothing. You should just assume the two versions are buggy messes - even when they get released.

Right now, I'm wondering if I will even continue playing this title when they are released. It's shit enough with the problems, complaints, whining with one version - when players realize they will need to play two versions, each at least 12 hours long on speedruns, to get all the content -- shit's gonna hit the mother fucking fan like a sonuvabitch.

I might just put this thread on ignore and rip the assets to see the art. Or I'll just watch playthrough videos posted on websites.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
I know nothing. You should just assume the two versions are buggy messes - even when they get released.

Right now, I'm wondering if I will even continue playing this title when they are released. It's shit enough with the problems, complaints, whining with one version - when players realize they will need to play two versions, each at least 12 hours long on speedruns, to get all the content -- shit's gonna hit the mother fucking fan like a sonuvabitch.

I might just put this thread on ignore and rip the assets to see the art. Or I'll just watch playthrough videos posted on websites.
Thanks for answering.

I think you should take a break from the thread and/or viewing comments on the forum, it sounds like you are exhausted.
I hope that the game will be enjoyable for you too.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To prepare for that time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017

Why would people replay to see content they don't want? I'm perfectly fine leaving all of Danny's gay crap as blank panels in the gallery.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why would people replay to see content they don't want? I'm perfectly fine leaving all of Danny's gay crap as blank panels in the gallery.
I wasn't thinking about you, specifically. Remember, Uberpie has stated that the game will be split in two - two completely separate routes/games. There are a good number of players who don't give a shit about whether scenes are in the main/harem route or in the netorare route - but will want to see all the scenes. Instead of simply saving into a slot where there is an optional scene in a single game and then replay the choices to open the gallery, they will need to play the 1, 2, 3, 12+ hours of the other game just to open the optional scenes.

Think about it. There may be a scene that you do like in the current game that Uberpie determines is better in the netorare-only version (and yes, it is possible, knowing Uberpie). Are you going to play the netorare version just to get the scene? Are you going to complain that the main/harem version doesn't have it, and that's not fair? Or will you simply drop it? No matter which you choose, you've been on this site for 5+ years - you know there's going to be enough people whinging about it in this thread.

Reactions: Stil996
Dec 30, 2020
to me it seems those idea's belong to the main route instead of the netorare or sharing.
harry is a cuck a mc is the bull, red also enjoyed humiliating harry when they were together with gerda.
we also saw him suck a dildo with the maid, so harry becoming a sissy/maid seem to fit in the main route.
about roger being a sissy, doesn't seem likely to me, he doesn't seem feminine to me either.
Its just the face and the figure, not of the other male figures have more masculine builds and faces hes got a feminine face shape and a slim waist, only reasons. Also it seems fitting for the wholebully the bully thing going on

Dec 30, 2020
So, the current version is mainly the main/harem route but there are some scenes and kinks which shouldn't be expected, based upon Uberpie's speaking, to remain in that route once the two separate versions of the game are released (main/harem and netorare). He has mentioned that he doesn't expect the crossdressing scene of the MC expressing as Winifred, in particular, to continue in the main/harem route. Pennyworth, the fourth personality of the MC (Blue, Red, Winifred being the other three) probably won't exist in the main/harem route.

Danny is not a sissified character. Danny is a femboy (in avoidable scenes). Yes, there is a difference. I haven't seen anything about how that plotline will be affected by this splitting of the game into two (and then, maybe, three with the friendship/sharing) routes. And since Danny already has a sizable following, regardless of other proclivities regarding harem and netorare, I would assume Danny will remain in both versions of the game.

Particularly since Danny's storyline is already coded as such to be (nearly?) completely avoidable as it is, I don't necessarily see Danny's optional scenes removed from the main/harem route, but adding other characters with sissification, etc? That might be a bit much for a vocal individuals in the fandom. Which goes to the question why are we getting two completely different versions - netorare and harem - because there has been enough whining and wailing from a number of anti-netorare people (not all) that they can't stand even the option of netorare in their experience of playing. Some of this is due to coding issues in a previous version which didn't hide an option to a preview of what might be seen in a netorare version (Mary and Darnell in the gym).
I would assume the same - as would the vast majority of people - that netori is not considered NTR, should not be considered NTR, and using the same three letter acronym for various definitions within the same field/believe system/sexuality/etc whatever is highly problematic and should be discouraged rather than continued. Acronyms are supposed to shorten and delineate. Thank you for your part in using the terms, rather than just relying on the three-letters.

The NTR/netorare route is a completely different storyline/route/quest line than the friendship/sharing route - at least it has been presented as being planned as a third route after the first two, main/harem and NTR, routes for at least 3 years.
Who exactly is pennyworth and how does he manifest, i am not exactly sure if he did manifest in my version of the playthrough though he might have.

Reactions: zhamgxue

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Who exactly is pennyworth and how does he manifest, i am not exactly sure if he did manifest in my version of the playthrough though he might have.
Not much is known of Pennyworth at this time - that personality is expected to be developed at a later time. However, the personality does come to the front in the introduction at school with Becca in the locker room.
1683757491814.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes