Xalva544

Feb 22, 2021
Still996 got you on the second. You said sleeping doesn't do anything. Do you only travel by map? Because if you click on the bedroom door to have the MC leave his room, it triggers the task.

People who only use maps to go anywhere will miss quests/completing quests.
I figured it out. Still there is no booze in the store

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you figured something out then post it, don't keep it a secret.
If there isn't any booze at the store then that usually means you have other quests you need to do first. Stuff mostly spawns in strict VN order

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Booze aint at the store , can't spoil it though you want a drink? gonna have to look around... Think of it like trying to find your parents stash back in the day or maybe yesterday never can tell , time passes strangely , actually could be my parents found my stash :unsure: Where was I ? or was it my porch ? , oh yeah the booze.... Good Luck :whistle:

Reactions: yuriikajapan

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
people say they're going to create a separate game.
They annouced that each route has it's own game. Same Universe same characters the only difference is a game with a non ntr route and another game with ntr.Both of them will be released at the same time Soon ( it can be weeks or a month due to the fact they are bugtesting both games).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
Sorry, and now that I found work it'll be less likely that I will upload right away when they make an update on patreon, when they post it's usually like 1:00 AM for me, way too late :censored:
Congrats but don't forget your priorities!! Tell your new employer that you have my permission to skip work if there is a conflict between work and updating this thread :cautious:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So whats the NTR in this game? from what i see so far you're the gigachad.
See 9 posts above yours #27,684. Also, there is a thing called "search" in the upper right corner of every page of every thread of this site because this question has been answered hundreds of times in this thread. You would have had your answer within seconds of wondering it. Heck, I've posted a FAQ 65 times in this thread that includes a bullet about netorare in the game: #27,532 (See #12 there. I also recommend #1).

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
Between now and forever. AKA: Soon™
Most likely within the next month... but could be a couple of months, depending upon how playtesting goes in both versions.
What Stil996 said - the save file will work, but you will skip playing everything from v0.68 to v0.85.1 (2 updates plus a bugfix). You will still get the gallery.

However, for V0.82.4/v0.85.1, everyone had to start from the beginning because almost all the new content was in the beginning of the game because of revision writing and adding faux-sandbox events. So you might as well start from day 1.
thank you, not a fan of restarting games but i'll do it eventually :D

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes