Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I dunno, when I tried to upload this image from original post on Patreon (as .png) it gives me this
View attachment 2599331
Then I use Gyazo to screenshot it, upload it as .jpeg and then it works
(I did not contact administrator since I found a way to make it work but if some staff sees this, well, you saw the problem :giggle:)
Like I said... "Do Take it personally" the server hates you :p I dunno maybe if you stroked it's hard drives? tickled it's dongles? tugged it's cables? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Timendo

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We have some great news; one of the updates is now at the play-testing phase for us internally, with the second update nearly at the play-testing stage as well (the second of which just needs a little more editing), and then we have some extensive playtesting of both updates to iron out as many bugs as we can, but we're nearly done! This is our biggest update ever!

Thank you all, as always for your continued patience and support, this update we feel is one of our best so far!
-The Taffy Tales Team

“All cardio training is good … It’s just way more fun when it’s lewd” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Woodstock Festival

Personal edit : F95 don't seem to like it when I try to upload a .png images, only .jpeg images seems to work I wonder why ? :unsure:

View attachment 2599318
I'm looking forward

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!

We have some great news; one of the updates is now at the play-testing phase for us internally, with the second update nearly at the play-testing stage as well (the second of which just needs a little more editing), and then we have some extensive playtesting of both updates to iron out as many bugs as we can, but we're nearly done! This is our biggest update ever!

Thank you all, as always for your continued patience and support, this update we feel is one of our best so far!
-The Taffy Tales Team

“All cardio training is good … It’s just way more fun when it’s lewd” – Sun Tzu, 1776, Woodstock Festival

Personal edit : F95 don't seem to like it when I try to upload a .png images, only .jpeg images seems to work I wonder why ? :unsure:

View attachment 2599318
both updates ? do they the two routes they discussed before ? like one vanilla harem and one ntr ?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2599318

two updates?are they really gonna do a separate game for ntr route? cause it'll be awesome if they do. It would be a big project and shit.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2599318
I have said it MAY was the right month this game go out always when i was in holiday

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I dunno, when I tried to upload this image from original post on Patreon (as .png) it gives me this
View attachment 2599331
Then I use Gyazo to screenshot it, upload it as .jpeg and then it works
(I did not contact administrator since I found a way to make it work but if some staff sees this, well, you saw the problem :giggle:)
the png might be a larger filesize and I have noticed issues lately with attaching images, myself. Not just PNGs, but GIFs and screenshots, as well.
both updates ? do they the two routes they discussed before ? like one vanilla harem and one ntr ?
Yes, it's been discussed for years in patreon posts, discord, and here. There are actually three routes planned - main/harem, netorare, and sharing/friendship. This update was to strictly be netorare, but then Uberpie decided to also include main/harem content while at the same time splitting the game into 2 games, instead of one so that harem fans who don't like netorare won't get triggered by optional content.
i think update coming in 10 days.
Or 20. They did use the word "extensive" for playtesting. Either way, don't get yer knickers in a bunch and get false hopes that may only let you down in the end. It's better to expect longer and be pleasantly surprised than to hope for quicker and go into a self-induced funk.
two updates?are they really gonna do a separate game for ntr route? cause it'll be awesome if they do. It would be a big project and shit.
Yes, it was announced about 6 month or so ago that this would be the case. You've been active in this thread the entire time- you even commented in January about it:
it seems unnecessary and pointless to split it into two games but actually a great idea. More ntr content for ntr lovers like us.

na01

Jul 9, 2017
Update news!
Hello everyone!

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 2599318
the redhead suspiciously looks like an AI art

Reactions: NotSoTasty

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Both are most likely AI using Uberpie's character models and Uberpie doing cleanup, touchup, removing extra fingers, etc.
Not a fan of this trend with what was one of my fav games...

Yeh you need to be blind not to notice art changes. Every artist has its unique style and Ai just make everything sameish...
Yes it all starts looking the same sure boobs are different sized but same shape ass diff but same arms , legs.... It lack's artistic finesse. Its a knock off imo even if Uber is touching it up its not really his anymore. I know his art had issues before consistency and slight style variation but I really liked his art before now I am left disappointed.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes