Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Tbf, I think they've mellowed down a bit, but there will always be loud ones that have too much entitlement unfortunately
They've probably mellowed out since now there's not much else they can do about it right now, but I bet that when the actual update comes out there'll be another uproar from that side of the community.

I've never seen a game be so held back like this because of backlash, it's so weird since NTR was heavily hinted at early on and confirmed to be a future path in the game.
After this update I hope Uber stands his ground more when it comes to making decisions for his own project.

Like Count said this was originally just gonna be an NTR update which makes a good amount of sense since that group have had zero content in that path for years, but now there's gonna be two whole content updates to please both sides even tho the main path has already had a ton of content over the years.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Y'all keep barking, NTR this and that. IT'S JUST A FUCKING GAME! Let the Devs decide what do they want to put on their game! Fucking hypocrites :FacePalm:
How is it hypocritical? At no point have I or any of the guys recently asked for NTR or not. All I've done is the point out how ridiculous it is to release a separate game just for a different path because people are childish. And this game has been held back because of whiners, its been 8 months since the last update.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
How is it hypocritical? At no point have I or any of the guys recently asked for NTR or not. All I've done is the point out how ridiculous it is to release a separate game just for a different path because people are childish. And this game has been held back because of whiners, its been 8 months since the last update.
Love you bro

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
from day 1 it's been obvious that the creator of the game is big into NTR. Not sure why anyone pretends to be appalled and outraged that he would spend time making NTR content. I guarantee you his original vision for the game was almost entirely NTR, and he only re-built the game with a harem story to make money/build an audience via a popular mainstream genre.
Imagine an artist who loves butts, but can only pay his rent by taking commissions drawing boobs -- that's UberPie

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
from day 1 it's been obvious that the creator of the game is big into NTR. Not sure why anyone pretends to be appalled and outraged that he would spend time making NTR content. I guarantee you his original vision for the game was almost entirely NTR, and he only re-built the game with a harem story to make money/build an audience via a popular mainstream genre.
Imagine an artist who loves butts, but can only pay his rent by taking commissions drawing boobs -- that's UberPie
It's worse than that, it's like how Royalty think the world smells of wet paint because everywhere they go, everything is freshly decorated for their visit, Uber has a lopsided view of his audience because the loudest voices he hears are the NTR Trolls, he doesn't realise that civilized people tend to wait quietly to see what he comes up with, without trying to control him.

Mar 17, 2018
For anyone that wants to see the update, it's 3 dollars on his Patreon I think.
A couple people post the updates here when they get the chance.

A lot of us can't be bothered to spend three dollars for an update post that is probably three sentences with a title that is bolded and a single photo/animation. We'll toss some cash in the ring when there is actual content.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
A couple people post the updates here when they get the chance.

A lot of us can't be bothered to spend three dollars for an update post that is probably three sentences with a title that is bolded and a single photo/animation. We'll toss some cash in the ring when there is actual content.
Just giving the price to see the more than 3 sentence post for people willing to pay for it. Some people are just not informed about the price.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Hello everyone!

We’re on the final stages of the build(s), and we’ll be releasing everything soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone for the patience you’ve shown so far, in terms of size and scale, this is by far exceeded the largest amount of work we’ve done.
To put things into context, a normal update was around 500+ pages of script.
The previous ‘Mega update’ was 650+ …
The work done so far has exceeded 1800+ pages, put simply, it’s the most work we’ve ever done for an update.
We’ve improved a lot internally as a team, and we’ve definitely stretched ourselves to pull this off, and yes, we’re nearly done.
Not much longer now…
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Personally, I think she makes a great ASSet to any team."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 19, 2020
I'm sorry but... Where exactly are you getting that "guarantee" from?

And like, didn't the MC have the personality change thing going on from day 1? How could the original vision possibly have been pure NTR when the main character explicitly develops a personality that isn't a pushover in the first damn patch? Though for all I know the intro was rewritten and red was added later. But if it wasn't then this conjecture of yours is frankly kinda stupid, and either way it's incredibly arrogant.

I don't particularly want to involve myself with this NTR vs no NTR discussion but this comment seemed incredibly unreasonable to me.

Yummyjuice33

Nov 9, 2022
I'm sorry but... Where exactly are you getting that "guarantee" from?

And like, didn't the MC have the personality change thing going on from day 1? How could the original vision possibly have been pure NTR when the main character explicitly develops a personality that isn't a pushover in the first damn patch? Though for all I know the intro was rewritten and red was added later. But if it wasn't then this conjecture of yours is frankly kinda stupid, and either way it's incredibly arrogant.

I don't particularly want to involve myself with this NTR vs no NTR discussion but this comment seemed incredibly unreasonable to me.
After going back in playing in earlier version of the game before the intro rework (because I have nothing better to do) the game definitely seemed to have had planned ntr from the beginning but like you said their was no way it was planned to be pure 100% ntr. But it also didn't seem to be a full on harem story like dirgetka said.

But either way it goes it seemed impossible to tell where he wanted the story to go just based on the earlier version so idk.

Aug 19, 2020
After going back in playing in earlier version of the game before the intro rework (because I have nothing better to do) the game definitely seemed to have had planned ntr from the beginning but like you said their was no way it was planned to be pure 100% ntr. But it also didn't seem to be a full on harem story like dirgetka said.

But either way it goes it seemed impossible to tell where he wanted the story to go just based on the earlier version so idk.
Oh I can definitely agree NTR seemed planned. The 'nice' MC is pretty much tailor made for that. But this whole "Uber only likes NTR but whiny harem enjoyers are forcing him to pander to them :mad:" narrative really irritates me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alandir and cloudfw

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Oh I can definitely agree NTR seemed planned. The 'nice' MC is pretty much tailor made for that. But this whole "Uber only likes NTR but whiny harem enjoyers are forcing him to pander to them :mad:" narrative really irritates me.
Yeah, only forced him to make an entirely different version of the game, I agree. Btw, not saying that was the only way do deal with it, it was his own decision still but definitely played a role.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes