bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
It's funny how the comments here are about the anti ntr community whilst not understanding the argument. It was clearly stated in the beginning that there would be a non NTR path. Then they put NTR stuff in the non NTR path in an extremely unbelievable way(it was really really bad).

It would be wise to actually talk about the facts here instead of a general and vague description of a 'problem' missing essential details.

Aug 19, 2020
Go cry a river bro. This games 'ntr' content will always be small and optional if it has NTR. This is a harem game and that will always be the main intent.
What are you even talking about, "cry a river"? What exactly do you think i'm upset about? For your information, I don't like NTR. I merely recognized that NTR was likely intended from the start.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

We’re on the final stages of the build(s), and we’ll be releasing everything soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone for the patience you’ve shown so far, in terms of size and scale, this is by far exceeded the largest amount of work we’ve done.
To put things into context, a normal update was around 500+ pages of script.
The previous ‘Mega update’ was 650+ …
The work done so far has exceeded 1800+ pages, put simply, it’s the most work we’ve ever done for an update.
We’ve improved a lot internally as a team, and we’ve definitely stretched ourselves to pull this off, and yes, we’re nearly done.
Not much longer now…
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Personally, I think she makes a great ASSet to any team."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First decent AI image, let’s go. In other news, the build will be released soon™.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What are you even talking about, "cry a river"? What exactly do you think i'm upset about? For your information, I don't like NTR. I merely recognized that NTR was likely intended from the start.
well done you just experienced someone who lashes out because he saw the word "NTR" and didn't consider context, dirgetka's point was that this game has always been NTR "themed" with the first decision to choose NTR or Harem coming at day 2 or 3 with the phone call with the doctor... The Game was split because to the endless whining by people who saw these NTR elements, aka Aggressive Antagonists, Sex slavery, Drugged/Coersed/Trained girls etc.
Hell we had people crying NTR because Darnell trash talked you about your mom, because he grabbed his girlfriends ass (your sister).

The whole point of this theme was to keep the MC under constant threat whether he was on the NTR path or not. To give agency to the story

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2683654
Do these options change the progress of the game?
No. Maybe in the next version - depends on how they've decided to split the two paths into the two games that they are working on. You probably are best to wait until the next version comes out if you are just starting now. Saves don't transfer.

Aug 19, 2020
well done you just experienced someone who lashes out because he saw the word "NTR" and didn't consider context, dirgetka's point was that this game has always been NTR "themed" with the first decision to choose NTR or Harem coming at day 2 or 3 with the phone call with the doctor... The Game was split because to the endless whining by people who saw these NTR elements, aka Aggressive Antagonists, Sex slavery, Drugged/Coersed/Trained girls etc.
Hell we had people crying NTR because Darnell trash talked you about your mom, because he grabbed his girlfriends ass (your sister).

The whole point of this theme was to keep the MC under constant threat whether he was on the NTR path or not. To give agency to the story
Why exactly do you think that was his point? He literally explicitly said "I guarantee you his original vision for the game was almost entirely NTR". I don't see how these words convey anything but him thinking that the game was supposed to be literally pure NTR with no split routes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why exactly do you think that was his point? He literally explicitly said "I guarantee you his original vision for the game was almost entirely NTR". I don't see how these words convey anything but him thinking that the game was supposed to be literally pure NTR with no split routes.
  1. I already wrote about the NTR "THEME" right, don't need to go over that again??? it used to be much more aggressive about the treatment of the women in the early development of this game. It's been rewritten at least once becauses of rape implications and several times for NTR. Despite the constant NTR THEME. Taking his post in context matters!
  2. Yeah he explicitly said "guarantee" is that what is triggering you? In many places it's common for people use the phrase "I guarantee you" interchangeably with "I Bet you", it's a statement of confident belief rather than a literal guarantee. Perhaps he should have phrased it differently... Meh! He was expressing an opinion.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
its a wonder the dev was brave enough to put NTR into the game considering how rabid the anti-NTR people are. Especially considering this was a pure harem game originally. Can only imagine the rage and vitriol from some people.

Aug 19, 2020
  1. I already wrote about the NTR "THEME" right, don't need to go over that again??? it used to be much more aggressive about the treatment of the women in the early development of this game. It's been rewritten at least once becauses of rape implications and several times for NTR. Despite the constant NTR THEME. Taking his post in context matters!
  2. Yeah he explicitly said "guarantee" is that what is triggering you? In many places it's common for people use the phrase "I guarantee you" interchangeably with "I Bet you", it's a statement of confident belief rather than a literal guarantee. Perhaps he should have phrased it differently... Meh! He was expressing an opinion.
1. What makes you think I didn't read your "theme" explanation properly? It's just that, obviously, "THEME which is heavily mixed with NTR" and "almost entirely NTR" are two very different things, so that explanation is unlikely to particularly reflect his opinion.

2. ??? In what places exactly? I have a very hard time believing that a form of phrasing that very explicitly means one thing, but where the person saying it actually means something completely different, is "common".

I can agree that "I guarantee you" doesn't necessarily mean someone thinks something is objectively 100% certain, but either way it displays an extremely high level of confidence. That is unless you're right and that there are places where it's common to speak fake-English where words mean completely different things from what they're supposed to, where "I guarantee this is the case" means "eh I kinda think this may have been somewhere along those lines".

My question is, why are you so incredibly confident in your personal interpretation of his thoughts? He said one thing, you said another. You're projecting really, really hard on this guy by assuming he has the exact same opinion as you just because he's also in the anti-anti NTR camp.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I can only wonder how anti anti ntr people must be.

Would it be something like; life is only worth living if your SO is fucked by someone else? How would this behaviour came to be? Would it be a cheating wife who is gaslighting them getting cheated on is top tier life?

You can only imagine the bizarness of becoming such a person.
At least one thing is certain, they need Jesus with capital J.

eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
I am stuck at the camera the one with the chair i clicked on it and it shows me the button "leave" and am stuck with it and can't leave, i did not sage at all :(

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes