Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You say that before each update, the next update will focus on ntr. are you kidding me? lol
The Devs say that, last update was supposed to be NTR focused, then they changed their minds and decided to split the game in two, so now there should be 2 updates coming shortly, one NTR and one Harem

Luxmaster90

May 30, 2018
Yeah the big reason why this update is asking this long rather than finished in Jan/Feb is because the constant complaining and standoff between the NTR and no NTR group drove Uber to the point that they decided to split the game in two different games. One with NTR and one without. Thus the group is basically doing enough content for two seperate updates plus the revamping needed to seperate all the NTR content from the non NTR one.

• Sad
Reactions: amsousa95

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah the big reason why this update is asking this long rather than finished in Jan/Feb is because the constant complaining and standoff between the NTR and no NTR group
To be pedantic - the complaining/standoff was a very vocal, whining subsection of the non-NTR group which has had content in every update since the beginning, but couldn't stand allowing just one update to strictly be for the NTR fans that only got a couple of teasers in 5 years of updates.

So, to be clear - if it were only the NTR content update as originally announced back last fall (8 months ago) - the update probably would have been out by now (but not in Jan/Feb - probably more like March-ish, maybe April - when you consider the end of year holiday season, etc).

As a side note, I am neither an NTR fan nor an NTR hater - I could live without it, but we could have had some enjoyable artwork to peruse by now if Uberpie had stuck with original plan.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
To be pedantic - the complaining/standoff was a very vocal, whining subsection of the non-NTR group which has had content in every update since the beginning, but couldn't stand allowing just one update to strictly be for the NTR fans that only got a couple of teasers in 5 years of updates.

So, to be clear - if it were only the NTR content update as originally announced back last fall (8 months ago) - the update probably would have been out by now (but not in Jan/Feb - probably more like March-ish, maybe April - when you consider the end of year holiday season, etc).

As a side note, I am neither an NTR fan nor an NTR hater - I could live without it, but we could have had some enjoyable artwork to peruse by now if Uberpie had stuck with original plan.
Tbf, it was announced since the beginning that there was gonna eventually be ntr in the game as an ntr route.

pbam

May 22, 2018
been away from this game for a long time. can you blackmail your teacher with drugs yet?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Tbf, it was announced since the beginning that there was gonna eventually be ntr in the game as an ntr route.
Correct. Three routes within the game, to be exact. And the NTR fans (one of whom is Uberpie, himself) have been waiting for 5 years for some actual content for that route. Every time he tried to start down that road, that vocal subgroup of anti-NTR people raised a ruckus (derailing this thread and the discord, if I remember correctly) to the point that Uberpie pulled back.
been away from this game for a long time. can you blackmail your teacher with drugs yet?
That storyline is still developing.

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
Tbf, I think they've mellowed down a bit, but there will always be loud ones that have too much entitlement unfortunately
I haven't followed the game recently. Someone told me their was gonna be an ntr update soon and as a seperate game. When I learned that plus reading Count Morado's post, it just blew my mind. I get not liking shit but I never forget we've lost devs due to people being fucking children.
I'm glad they are mellowing out and hopefully eventually Uberpie pays no mind to them.

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
I know its a old and meaningless question, but I still want to know why Uberpie cant just make a skip button for no NTR group?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I know its a old and meaningless question, but I still want to know why Uberpie cant just make a skip button for no NTR group?
He has made that in the past (in fact, there are 2 such prompts in the current version of the game). But that hasn't satisfied a vocal subgroup of anti-NTR people and so they badgered him until he abided (whether to cater to their desires or just to silence their whinging).

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
He has made that in the past (in fact, there are 2 such prompts in the current version of the game). But that hasn't satisfied a vocal subgroup of anti-NTR people and so they badgered him until he abided (whether to cater to their desires or just to silence their whinging).
I'm ok with ntr or harem, but I dont want to miss every scence, so now I have to play two different stories at same time? That's a little annoying.:eek:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't followed the game recently. Someone told me their was gonna be an ntr update soon and as a seperate game. When I learned that plus reading Count Morado's post, it just blew my mind. I get not liking shit but I never forget we've lost devs due to people being fucking children.
I'm glad they are mellowing out and hopefully eventually Uberpie pays no mind to them.
We'll see how mellow they are when the game is truly split, one of two things will happen
  1. They'll notice the "Not NTR" they have been whining about is still there because it isn't NTR, many seem to expect this based on the posts that followed the announcement.
  2. The game will be completely different because the "Not NTR" has been removed and they'll whine about that
PS saying they have "mellowed" is a false perspective, "pacified" is better as Uber has catered to them at every turn, the question is how long will it take to spit that pacifier out... after all the loudest voices are trolls not real fans.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
We'll see how mellow they when the game is truly split, one of two things will happen
  1. They'll notice the "Not NTR" they have been whining about is still there because it isn't NTR, much seem to expect this based on the posts that followed the announcement.
  2. The game will be completely different because the "Not NTR" has been removed along and they'll whine about that
PS saying they have "mellowed" is a false perspective, "pacified" is better as Uber has catered to them at every turn, the question is how long will it take to spit that pacifier out... after all the loudest voices are trolls not real fans.
3. They'll be up in arms when they find out they are missing some hot images that, while on the NTR path, are not images containing NTR and they will be pissed that Uberpie didn't include them in the "Not NTR" version.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes