I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

King stay the king.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The art is excellent (love the ass focus especially...) and the writing is very good. All it's missing at the moment is the option to suplex Darnell into a back alley dumpster.

That, and a save file that isn't buried in the registry.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@lostraven Really like the unique little functions added, like the thinking process with the two sets of eyes. The only BIG issue I've seen so far skipping through a lot of the old stuff is that new content involving stuff like Priscilla happens WAY earlier than it should. Meaning, the MC is referencing what he did to Clara, before I've even BEGUN the Clara route yet. So things should happen in a certain order when programming new content in, if you want the writing to reference the old stuff. For a new player just playing for the first time, it'd make no sense at all.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to use old saves?

Edit: Nvm, It says in save location they are not compatible

Last edited:

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Welcome to F95, in the right upper corner there is the search function, enter corruption, choose "this thread" and you will get the answers you are looking for.
I've tried that, multiple times, for multiple threads. Ever since the change to the forum, thread searching no longer works for me. It keeps on searching the entire site, across all forums, even if I select "this thread."

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've tried that, multiple times, for multiple threads. Ever since the change to the forum, thread searching no longer works for me. It keeps on searching the entire site, across all forums, even if I select "this thread."
Yeah, I thought I as an idiot for thinking that I wasn't looking in the right spot anymore. Does anyone know if this feature got removed or just placed somewhere else?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, i've downloaded the game today and the game froze on me whe i woke up on the 14 th day sunday. I've got the view of my room but i can't click on anything anymore. Can anyone help ? I used the cheat code in the beginning.

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Couple of things...
NTR is certainly not a niche fetish. The Japanese turned that mainstream back when we only had Leisure Suit Larry as an adult game and there are enough games, hentai and doujinshi with the topic to keep you occupied for several lifetimes.
As for insecurity, I don't play NTR games because they kill my boner, which kind of defeats the purpose of the whole experience, not because my fragile ego can't handle any male competition.

I'm not here to convince the dev that he has to build his game according to my sexual preferences, but your sweeping statements aren't really any better than the guy you quoted.
This isnt japan though, why cant you just let the game be, theres tons of other games that im sure can keep your boner up why do you feel the need to try and ruin all of our fun because you want this game turned into another clone of vanilla incest harem garbage.

Respect the game devs idea and respect the players who like it. Like I said if you dont then theres 100's of other games out there for you. It just gets so annoying when palyers try to make the game about them instead of just appreciating the devs idea and content, its his story just play it and if you dont like the themes, find something else to play.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This isnt japan though, why cant you just let the game be, theres tons of other games that im sure can keep your boner up why do you feel the need to try and ruin all of our fun because you want this game turned into another clone of vanilla incest harem garbage.

Respect the game devs idea and respect the players who like it. Like I said if you dont then theres 100's of other games out there for you. It just gets so annoying when palyers try to make the game about them instead of just appreciating the devs idea and content, its his story just play it and if you dont like the themes, find something else to play.
I was the one who wrote the statement at the beginning of the game that clearly states "There's content in this game that you'll be able to avoid." I'd hope people take that and be happy with it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Minus the missing queues with regards to punctuation (the stuff I started implementing that helps make it clear to the audience who's saying or thinking what), I thought this update was great! Definitely a better story with Clara for those that didn't like the amount of negative stuff with her. Now she's happy she's a slut! Gerda and Priscilla stuff was light, but I'm glad. The Becca and Clara stuff was strong enough, and allowed for this update to get out fast.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes