satriabaja

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone can help me? Why on my android taffy tales can't be installed? Every time before installing there is always the words "full network access" then the application is not installed

Sorry I use google translate

Sep 27, 2018
Hello, everyone.

I noticed, that many peoples very like the art of Taffy Tales, but a lot of them are disappointed about EXISTING storyline.
I read many comments about amazing art style and very poor story.
I am doing everything to increase the frequency of updates.
I have already found the amazing writer - lostraven.
Now I have everything to create a game, which I want.
A lot of sexy scenes will be added in the future updates with many characters. It is only matter of time.
But I am really confused about your reviews about EXISTING storyline.
Is that really so bad? What is the point of your "1/10" rate for the story of Taffy Tales?

Please give me more information about it.
I am looking forward for your comments. :)

-UberPie

Get rid of the cuckolding elements because that is a major turn-off. This game works very well as a "young boy with a harem" style game and even the gay / bi-sexual elements work because the male romantic interest is effeminate and your character can dominate him. The "Student Athlete" cuckolding you ruins the entire experience and the game along with it. Get rid of the cuck crap and rewrite the bully so that hes a standard bully antagonist that the main character defeats and humiliates him later in the story. look up "Summertime Saga" as a good example. The bully in that game is written perfectly. If i see sex scenes between the bully and the main characters sister or mother I will completely lose all interest in this game.

The artwork is very well done which is why this game has such potential. The only criticism i have of the art is that the new scenes do not look like the original characters all that much. The Female janitor in the sex scenes should look as close to appearance and style as she does in her original portrait picture. consistency is important.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Hello, everyone.

I noticed, that many peoples very like the art of Taffy Tales, but a lot of them are disappointed about EXISTING storyline.
A lot of sexy scenes will be added in the future updates with many characters. It is only matter of time.
Is that really so bad? What is the point of your "1/10" rate for the story of Taffy Tales?

-UberPie
The game is great as it is IMO. It's cool to get feedback and all, but be wary of listening too much to the NTR haters and end up losing your vision.

Now this is the type of story that pleases me the most (male dom, big asses), really enjoying the Clara and Land Lady route (salad scene was really hot IMO), though I think it would be better if the MC got rough with some of the other annoying characters (lady that runs him over for instance). Other than that you're doing fine, the world is mostly set up, you're focusing in just a few characters at a time with sizable content, can't wait for the next update.

PS: It would be amazing if someone made a "patch" to unlock relationships in game, that's the main thing missing for me.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Get rid of the cuckolding elements because that is a major turn-off. This game works very well as a "young boy with a harem" style game and even the gay / bi-sexual elements work because the male romantic interest is effeminate and your character can dominate him. The "Student Athlete" cuckolding you ruins the entire experience and the game along with it. Get rid of the cuck crap and rewrite the bully so that hes a standard bully antagonist that the main character defeats and humiliates him later in the story. look up "Summertime Saga" as a good example. The bully in that game is written perfectly. If i see sex scenes between the bully and the main characters sister or mother I will completely lose all interest in this game.

The artwork is very well done which is why this game has such potential. The only criticism i have of the art is that the new scenes do not look like the original characters all that much. The Female janitor in the sex scenes should look as close to appearance and style as she does in her original portrait picture. consistency is important.
Oh for god's sake there are a billion harem games. Let the few niche fetishes exist. The NTR will be optional, if you cannot handle even that, then you are really an insecure human being.

Reactions: haywire_hero

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018
I rate story 7/10.
Because i want something more clear than this. May be should have 2-3 routes: one route is MC corrupts other girl and they help MC corrupt Mary then make big harem in the end or other character take Mary (any girl) from him then he takes her back or dont anything ( for ntr fanboi). I dont like something unclear as story was. A bit ntr, abit vanilla, MC corrupt this girl then to the next target etc etc.. I want to see every girl have something connect to each other. May be you had this idea already and it will come in the future but just a think from me. Thank you for reading <3

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Oh for god's sake there are a billion harem games. Let the few niche fetishes exist. The NTR will be optional, if you cannot handle even that, then you are really an insecure human being.
Couple of things...
NTR is certainly not a niche fetish. The Japanese turned that mainstream back when we only had Leisure Suit Larry as an adult game and there are enough games, hentai and doujinshi with the topic to keep you occupied for several lifetimes.
As for insecurity, I don't play NTR games because they kill my boner, which kind of defeats the purpose of the whole experience, not because my fragile ego can't handle any male competition.

I'm not here to convince the dev that he has to build his game according to my sexual preferences, but your sweeping statements aren't really any better than the guy you quoted.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Couple of things...
NTR is certainly not a niche fetish. The Japanese turned that mainstream back when we only had Leisure Suit Larry as an adult game and there are enough games, hentai and doujinshi with the topic to keep you occupied for several lifetimes.
As for insecurity, I don't play NTR games because they kill my boner, which kind of defeats the purpose of the whole experience, not because my fragile ego can't handle any male competition.

I'm not here to convince the dev that he has to build his game according to my sexual preferences, but your sweeping statements aren't really any better than the guy you quoted.
Well I doubt there are any japanese here. In the west, it IS a niche market. Furry games kill my boner as well, so I just leave them alone and simply do not play them. You do not see me going to their games and bitching about their genre.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
In the spoiler tags it lists "feet" as a fetish that's in the game but I didn't see any scenes that involved feet at all, when foot fetish content! I bet with this art they could do really good feet models.

Reactions: KrystalFoxx69
Nov 24, 2017
Hello, everyone.

-UberPie
I'd rate the story a 9/10 because I can see where you want to go with this, and because I know paths haven't been implemented yet.

The path of the MC going from a weakling in his head to something else by the end of the game. The journey is going to be the good part.

Just remember, you can't please everyone. And if you try to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no-one.

If you are doing a good job, there will always be some people that do not like your story. But on the other hand there will always be people that love your story (like me and many others in this thread).

Great scenes with Clara's domination, BTW.

And hope to see the doggo get some "relief" in the future. :)

genia123

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, everyone.

-UberPie
I don't like the mc being bad, i always hoping there is a choice to make the mc win over the devil inside him and make a serious romantic relationship with the heroine

Albert Pike

Aug 3, 2018
"A lot of sexy scenes will be added in the future updates with many characters. It is only matter of time. "
This game has the potential, and it can become even bigger and better than many games of the same kind ...

art design is almost perfect
I hope that people who work on this game will stop be so lazy,
and finally attracts a large number of fans and make the big name of this game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"A lot of sexy scenes will be added in the future updates with many characters. It is only matter of time. "
This game has the potential, and it can become even bigger and better than many games of the same kind ...

art design is almost perfect
I hope that people who work on this game will stop be so lazy,
and finally attracts a large number of fans and make the big name of this game.
As the new writer dev for the game, I can confirm we are being as efficient now as we can be. Uberpie is working very hard on the art etc, and I've been writing some very exciting stuff I think that we are both pleased with. We have taken on-board some of the criticisms, (mainly narrative), and we are doing our very best to address them :)

As the update is drawing nearer, please let us know how you find it!
And if you want, support the patreon!

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
In the spoiler tags it lists "feet" as a fetish that's in the game but I didn't see any scenes that involved feet at all, when foot fetish content! I bet with this art they could do really good feet models.
Maybe feet as in that the character is walking on feet.

Reactions: raizeny
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes