Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, i gotta ask. Where is the ruler? Also, can do you something about the drawers on the living room?

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
OKay, i just ended the update. The only concern i have is that the skip time button only shows up when it wants. Since i ended the classmate content it dissapeared, only showing up after i spoke with clara on a rainy day, and dissapearing once again i tried to interact with anything else.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
OKay, i just ended the update. The only concern i have is that the skip time button only shows up when it wants. Since i ended the classmate content it dissapeared, only showing up after i spoke with clara on a rainy day, and dissapearing once again i tried to interact with anything else.
Skip time-button should always be available for use at the Main "Map"-screen.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
If @UberPie asks me for my rating of storyline i will be very pleased to share my vote. Let's go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's all!! (more or less).

Reactions: Paprika

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
As the new writer dev for the game, I can confirm we are being as efficient now as we can be. Uberpie is working very hard on the art etc, and I've been writing some very exciting stuff I think that we are both pleased with. We have taken on-board some of the criticisms, (mainly narrative), and we are doing our very best to address them :)

As the update is drawing nearer, please let us know how you find it!
And if you want, support the patreon!
With all due respect I've followed this game for a long time now and you should just write the story you intend to write. Some people don't like NTR, some don't like gay/bi, some don't like harem, etc... you're never going to please everyone. Not everyone has the same fetishes/hang ups. This was supposed to be a game that really CAN touch all those topics/taboos and that is the main reason I followed it (an all encompassing game so to speak). I think as long as options for specific tastes are avoidable the rest shouldn't matter. I'd honestly like passive/corrupting options with the MC to give the game more body and room to grow even further.

Also to me personally the writing has never been the problem. The insanely slow production pace and content output over what feels like a very long time since 0.01 seems to me like what the bigger issue (or elephant in the room) has been. The game really feels like it can hit a load of audiences as is, with a great setup for game play, and great artwork. Despite all that the only real sexual/erotic content has come from the last update which while great I'm just hoping you guys continue that trend over the next several updates.

Don't sweat too much over the writing just keep the good content coming by the heaps. :unsure:

U

User_32285

How to increase the coruption stats??
Welcome to F95, in the right upper corner there is the search function, enter corruption, choose "this thread" and you will get the answers you are looking for.

//edit\\ Clicking search instead of pressing enter might help if the "this thread" filter doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes