-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
TDLR: This was suppose to be finally the big NTR update, the anti-NTR went crazy and started spamming Uber. In the end he gave up dealing with NTR/no NTR mess so he decided to split the game in two one pure haremroute and one pure NTR route to shut up both sided. Because of this he now needed to do a NTR path update, a Harem path update and deal with splitting the game and cleaning up the code which effectively doubled the wait time.
I mean the NTR route seems to be something most supporters are against. It's getting some content is alright, but a whole update? I really doubt majority of his supporters would be for that considering this games doesn't get updated too often and not many of them are gonna play that path.
Leaving majority of your supporters hanging for over a year would cripple his patreon.

Btw isn't the main goal for the Peter to win and claim all the girls? Seeing the MC turn into a sissy just sucks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I mean the NTR route seems to be something most supporters are against. It's getting some content is alright, but a whole update? I really doubt majority of his supporters would be for that considering this games doesn't get updated too often and not many of them are gonna play that path.
Leaving majority of your supporters hanging for over a year would cripple his patreon.

Btw isn't the main goal for the Peter to win and claim all the girls? Seeing the MC turn into a sissy just sucks.
You don't have the faintest idea how many people want the NTR path, you only know what the whiniest want

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
You don't have the faintest idea how many people want the NTR path, you only know what the whiniest want
Do you? I don't think anyone truly knows how many supporters are actually in favor of it. I haven't seen any stats that say that they're close to being even half of the actual supporters. I feel like the best way to solve this would be Uber creating a poll after the next update to determine how many actual paying NTR supporters there is.

I understand there's an update of it now in the works, but if most supporters don't wanna play it then isn't that kinda counter-productive in the long run when you consider the time how long these updates take?

Reactions: NotSoTasty

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018

Almost all of this is untrue and has been debunked multiple times, just pointing it out, not gonna waste my time explaining.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you? I don't think anyone truly knows how many supporters are actually in favor of it. I haven't seen any stats that say that they're close to being even half of the actual supporters. I feel like the best way to solve this would be Uber creating a poll after the next update to determine how many actual paying NTR supporters there is.

I understand there's an update of it now in the works, but if most supporters don't wanna play it then isn't that kinda counter-productive in the long run when you consider the time how long these updates take?
Why are you repeating what I said back at me?? I wasn't the one making claims about what "most" people want!
The best thing would be for Uber to make whatever game he was going to make and let the chips fall where they may.

poplol22

Aug 29, 2021
Hey no need to angry with me, I'm just stating that I doubt there's actually that many NTR supporters for this game on his patreon.

And if that's what Uber think the best idea is making more NTR content then he can go ahead and do that, but my question is why do a whole update on that after luring in anti-NTR fans for years? It's just a bit confusing and could potentially kill off a bunch of his supporters which is why he's creating another update for the main route.

Atomically most of his supporters are gonna be turned off by it. Anyways, like you said let's see where the chips fall after the update. I still believe creating a poll on this subject for patreons only would help determine how many supporters there really is for that fetish.
It doesnt really make sense to me that thier is that many of his supporters against ntr considering that their are multiple hints through out the game that heavily imply that he would add more ntr in the future.

He wouldve just scrap the ntr update all together if most of his supporters were against it.

Reactions: Artist271

bjorgend

Jul 29, 2021
I cannot figure out how to progress.
I need to go to the gym for the first 3 tasks and to the Mall for the Officer Swan one, but i haven't unlocked the location yet.
I have completet all other quests up tho this point.
Does anyone know how to continue?
taffy tales where gym.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need to go to the gym for the first 3 tasks and to the Mall for the Officer Swan one, but i haven't unlocked the location yet.
View attachment 2701859
Find Gerda in front of her house and get invited to the gym with her, Talk to the cop where ever you find him, try in the school and the mall.
When in doubt talk to people, watch for anyone standing where they aren't normally

Reactions: amsousa95

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2701859
You unlock the mall in the first three days of game play if you don't use fast travel map to go everywhere. Do not use fast travel from inside buildings. Actually use doors to travel in and out of buildings - otherwise you WILL miss triggers for quests. #26,146

Uberjoe

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 2701859
I believe you need to help Clara first and then you'll get an event or possibly will unlock the next step with Officer Swan which should also be at the school. Youre pretty early on in the game which tbf I haven't played through in a while. I am sure another member can confirm thought.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Hey no need to angry with me, I'm just stating that I doubt there's actually that many NTR supporters for this game on his patreon.

And if that's what Uber think the best idea is making more NTR content then he can go ahead and do that, but my question is why do a whole update on that after luring in anti-NTR fans for years? It's just a bit confusing and could potentially kill off a bunch of his supporters which is why he's creating another update for the main route.

Atomically most of his supporters are gonna be turned off by it. Anyways, like you said let's see where the chips fall after the update. I still believe creating a poll on this subject for patreons only would help determine how many supporters there really is for that fetish.
This argument has been done to oblivion and has been debunked millions of times, way to be extra about it. Btw, he wanted to make the ntr route since the beginning but he got a bunch of hate for it, and decided to postpone it indefinitely, and having that many years hinting at an ntr route eventuality grows the ntr fanbase in his game and not to mention him like a year ago or so telling his ntr fans that he's gonna start working on the ntr route soon really gets a quite big jump in ntr fans in his game's fanbase, so your "most" hyperbole is not meant to be taken seriously.

Best you could do for Uber if you respect him as a creator is to never bring this non original argument to this thread again, he really wants there to be an ntr route and he should be allowed to do so without him seeing the same arguments over again.

Last edited:

megaman915

Jul 3, 2017
This argument has been done to oblivion and has been debunked millions of times, way to be extra about it. Btw, he wanted to make the ntr route since the beginning but he got a bunch of hate for it, and decided to postpone it indefinitely, and having that many years hinting at an ntr route eventuality grows the ntr fanbase in his game and not to mention him like a year ago or so telling his ntr fans that he's gonna start working on the ntr route soon really gets a quite big jump in ntr fans in his game's fanbase, so your "most" hyperbole is not meant to be taken seriously.

Best you could do for Uber if you respect him as a creator is to never bring this non original argument to this thread again, he really wants there to be an ntr route and he should be allowed to do so without him seeing the same arguments over again.
But its a fun argument to make 5 times a page. At the end of the day there are more fans against NTR then there ever will be for it.

Reactions: NotSoTasty

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
But its a fun argument to make 5 times a page. At the end of the day there are more fans against NTR then there ever will be for it.
More hyperbole and not meant to be taken seriously from you, also respect Uber.
A better argument would be that there's more main route fans than ntr fans in the games fanbase which I would agree with. And being a main route fan does not mean being against the ntr route, it just means being a sensible human being that doesn't mind ntr fans getting what they want.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes