bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Not for Uberpie, not really, but it is a bit off from the most recent trend. Especially if the progress is going to hell - that's when they used to get too silent for too long in the past. Perhaps they're so deep in testing and revisions, they have lost track of time. Or maybe they are wrapping up final details for a release in a few days. Or, perhaps, we're all just putting too much weight into the rate up patreon posts.
yeah its like a double edge sword , on one hand it could be a sign that the release is so close on the other hand it could mean they are facing issues and the release will be delayed more.

fingers crossed its the 1st. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah its like a double edge sword , on one hand it could be a sign that the release is so close on the other hand it could mean they are facing issues and the release will be delayed more.

fingers crossed its the 1st. :cool:
You say that BUT....
  • 6 Chips in my fish supper have no sauce... fairly sure that's a sign the next update will be late
  • I saw 3 magpies on the telephone line... that's a sure sign it will be early.
  • A cat sat in the shadows while a pigeon watched from the tree.... I don't know what to make of that!!!
Let me check my big book of meanings....:unsure:
It says
"stop attributing meanings to random shit. It'll be here, when it's here"
I love this book. :love:

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
I check every day for a new post, much like everyone else, been a while since an update.
Wonder if it's even gonna be this year at this point.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
any news on the update ?
Hello everyone!

We’re on the final stages of the build(s), and we’ll be releasing everything soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone for the patience you’ve shown so far, in terms of size and scale, this is by far exceeded the largest amount of work we’ve done.
To put things into context, a normal update was around 500+ pages of script.
The previous ‘Mega update’ was 650+ …
The work done so far has exceeded 1800+ pages, put simply, it’s the most work we’ve ever done for an update.
We’ve improved a lot internally as a team, and we’ve definitely stretched ourselves to pull this off, and yes, we’re nearly done.
Not much longer now…

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Personally, I think she makes a great ASSet to any team."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the saying it should be ready by now. They want to make sure that there are no bugs or serious errors.
It's almost like a mega update like last time (6 months), but without its corrections it would have been released this June?

The last update of Taffy Tales [v0.89.8b] was already 9 months (calculated with July) passed.

Reactions: amsousa95

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
On one hand, I'm happy to get an hint on the progress after so long, buuuuuuuuut on the other it's so freaking vague that I may as well ignore it.

Eh, fingers crossed the update is in the next 5 days.
I think he's just being a little cruel to the rabble. He's mean like that.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes