TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Hello everyone!

We’re on the final stages of the build(s), and we’ll be releasing everything soon as possible.
Thank you to everyone for the patience you’ve shown so far, in terms of size and scale, this is by far exceeded the largest amount of work we’ve done.
To put things into context, a normal update was around 500+ pages of script.
The previous ‘Mega update’ was 650+ …
The work done so far has exceeded 1800+ pages, put simply, it’s the most work we’ve ever done for an update.
We’ve improved a lot internally as a team, and we’ve definitely stretched ourselves to pull this off, and yes, we’re nearly done.
Not much longer now…
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Personally, I think she makes a great ASSet to any team."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it me or does the new art style makes her look a lot more Disney( if you know what i mean)?
less western comic (like in the old art style) and more Disney mom now ( more softer now like she a human form toy story)

Reactions: locco1234

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You didn't even fucking read a word beyond "NTR" before you lost your shit, did you? Every update that this game has had has been manipulated by whiners like you who have boohoo'd and whimpered and sniveled and cried and threatened so that you don't even need to sense a whiff of netorare in the game --- which is supposed to be in one-third of the game as 1 of the 3 routes of this game from day one of development.

Uberpie wanted to make the coming update focus be netorare. The incessant whinging had put off a major portion of development -- and then the tears and the wailing and the scratching and pulling at hair started all over again by the "chads" who couldn't stand a little attention being given to fans who weren't like them.

So, as has been stated in this thread for over 6 to 8 months - this update will have new content for two of the three routes --- for the main route and the netorare route. IN TWO SEPARATE GAMES because of entitled little twat players who can't stand not getting things made specifically for their ability to slip two fingers over their miniscule peepees to get their rocks off.

So THAT is why this update has taken so long - because it is going to become two separate games so that little snowflake whiners don't have to worry about being exposed to even an OPTION SCREEN telling them if they don't want to see something that might cause their wee wittle eyes, bwains, and weewee to have pwoblems.

You know, I'm not even a fan of netorare - but this kind of mewling simpleton of a response by a small segment of fans is fucking ridiculous and people need to grow the fuck up.

At least do a little reading to know what the fuck you are having a little hissy fit and toddler temper tantrum about.

The next update is planned the start of the development of the completely separate NTR storyline path.
Both routes will be presented "as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route." (direct quote of Uberpie)

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'll expect this post to get modded/deleted... but I really don't care right now.

You didn't even fucking read a word beyond "NTR" before you lost your shit, did you? Every update that this game has had has been manipulated by whiners like you who have boohoo'd and whimpered and sniveled and cried and threatened so that you don't even need to sense a whiff of netorare in the game --- which is supposed to be in one-third of the game as 1 of the 3 routes of this game from day one of development.

Uberpie wanted to make the coming update focus be netorare. The incessant whinging had put off a major portion of development -- and then the tears and the wailing and the scratching and pulling at hair started all over again by the "chads" who couldn't stand a little attention being given to fans who weren't like them.

So, as has been stated in this thread for over 6 to 8 months - this update will have new content for two of the three routes --- for the main route and the netorare route. IN TWO SEPARATE GAMES because of entitled little twat players who can't stand not getting things made specifically for their ability to slip two fingers over their miniscule peepees to get their rocks off.

So THAT is why this update has taken so long - because it is going to become two separate games so that little snowflake whiners don't have to worry about being exposed to even an OPTION SCREEN telling them if they don't want to see something that might cause their wee wittle eyes, bwains, and weewee to have pwoblems.

You know, I'm not even a fan of netorare - but this kind of mewling simpleton of a response by a small segment of fans is fucking ridiculous and people need to grow the fuck up.

At least do a little reading to know what the fuck you are having a little hissy fit and toddler temper tantrum about.

The next update is planned the start of the development of the completely separate NTR storyline path.
Both routes will be presented "as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route." (direct quote of Uberpie)

/rant
That felt good to get it off your chest, right?;):D

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Ntr? So instead of waiting almost a year for some solid depravity we get to wait a year to see someome get cucked? Woo fucking hoo. Even if its optional people who never fucked with it to begin with miss out since you gotta take time out of your day to please the cucks and sissys who like ntr
not the cucks!!!:cry: this game is supposed to be only for alpha ultra chads like us, who play 2d games of a degenerate teen with a horse cock, who wants to fuck even his own family!:cool:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
im js man i dont remember him giving a fuck bout ntr shit till the last year and i been watching this game for a long time
If you’ve been watching this game for a long time, as you say, then you should know that NTR was planned from the start.

I mean, I don’t like or want the Ntr but I knew that this game would have NTR at some point in the future

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
im js man i dont remember him giving a fuck bout ntr shit till the last year and i been watching this game for a long time
probably you have been watching only what you want to see, there is no way you missed uber planning an ntr route, there is already an ntr scene with mary in a much older version, and everything was already mentioned too many times in this thread.
maybe you do want to see ntr, unconsciously turning into a cuck, did your girlfriend cheat? have you been watching too much sneako?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Then you need to see an eye doctor. It's been a part of this game since day one.
From lostraven (who is not a fan of netorare, himself, but doesn't whine about it), shortly after he joined the development team in 2018:#2,716
From the discord - when it was launched over three years ago:​
1688039646854.png
From May 2022:​
1688039738381.png
From October 2022:​
1688039782954.png
And, finally, the text from the original post here on F95 on 1 March 2018:​
1688040462120.png

If your eyes are okay, perhaps you need to eat a bit more fish for your memory.

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
I want to start the game now but I figure that with the new update my save may not work. Do we know if it will?

Apr 17, 2018
Then you need to see an eye doctor. It's been a part of this game since day one.
From lostraven (who is not a fan of netorare, himself, but doesn't whine about it), shortly after he joined the development team in 2018:#2,716
From the discord - when it was launched over three years ago:​
From May 2022:​
From October 2022:​
And, finally, the text from the original post here on F95 on 1 March 2018:​

If your eyes are okay, perhaps you need to eat a bit more fish for your memory.
While im not happy im wrong im still a man. I apologize for being a dickhead. I honestly dont remember seeing cuckhold or i just didnt pay enough attention. Still not a fan of it and I'll never understand how people like it but im not gonnq judge them any further than i already have.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I want to start the game now but I figure that with the new update my save may not work. Do we know if it will?
Saves have never carried over to the next update for Taffy Tales. In all but 2 of the previous updates, Uberpie has included a save to start at new content. Both times were because of massive updates and/or because the much of the new content was at the beginning of the game, rather than all at the end.

I would say there's a decent chance that an included save might be available for the "regular/main/harem" game in the coming update, but the netorare game most likely will not have an included save. However, it could be that everyone may have to start at the beginning with the upcoming update of the two separate games.

Last edited:
Reactions: bburner

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
While im not happy im wrong im still a man. I apologize for being a dickhead. I honestly dont remember seeing cuckhold or i just didnt pay enough attention. Still not a fan of it and I'll never understand how people like it but im not gonnq judge them any further than i already have.
It's rare for someone to apologize on this site (or, in general) I appreciate it. Thanks.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
Glad to see people discuss the NTR matter while being polite about it. There's no need for the NTR fans and anti NTR fans to be at each other throats, everybody has their own kinks to enjoy and love to play.
Speaking of throats, I hope we'll get some deepthroat scenes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
21 silent days on patreon in a bit strange
Not for Uberpie, not really, but it is a bit off from the most recent trend. Especially if the progress is going to hell - that's when they used to get too silent for too long in the past. Perhaps they're so deep in testing and revisions, they have lost track of time. Or maybe they are wrapping up final details for a release in a few days. Or, perhaps, we're all just putting too much weight into the rate up patreon posts.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes