Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How can I get past minigame where I must remove dildos from some girl in Walter's office? I was trying to do that for few hours but without any success.
You can use the cheat code from the OP or if you only wanted to know how to get through it you can watch the playthrough of that scene on YouTube.
If I understood your question correctly

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How can I get past minigame where I must remove dildos from some girl in Walter's office? I was trying to do that for few hours but without any success.
If your is set at anything other than 60mhz, it could make minigames difficult to play in VNs and games found on this site. Set it to 60mhz and most rhythm/speed clicking/typing challenges become far easier.

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
So any new about the Camera problem in Priscillas house? Checked all answered when I searched on it and nothing works. Will take forever to start a new game :(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So any new about the Camera problem in Priscillas house? Checked all answered when I searched on it and nothing works. Will take forever to start a new game :(
Which camera problem do you mean?

If you mean you can't find the shower to place the first camera: See this #27,297, which links to advice available for over a year.

If you mean you've placed all three cameras and can't complete: This was posted 2 pages back #28,276 pointing to the same advice available for at least 6 months and in some similar form for over a year.

If you don't mean either of those - please be more specific and also state what you have attempted so we aren't repeating the same stuff over and over again.

Also, if you haven't already done so, make sure to create a save regimen rotating through 3-7 save slots (there are 161 available slots to use!) where you save every night the MC goes to his bedroom or a similar repetitive time. That way if you run into some of the bugs that may still and most likely could pop up for some players while this game continues in development, you don't have to step back to far in progress to redo some steps to get past a possible bug.

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Which camera problem do you mean?

If you mean you can't find the shower to place the first camera: See this #27,297, which links to advice available for over a year.

If you mean you've placed all three cameras and can't complete: This was posted 2 pages back #28,276 pointing to the same advice available for at least 6 months and in some similar form for over a year.

If you don't mean either of those - please be more specific and also state what you have attempted so we aren't repeating the same stuff over and over again.

Also, if you haven't already done so, make sure to create a save regimen rotating through 3-7 save slots (there are 161 available slots to use!) where you save every night the MC goes to his bedroom or a similar repetitive time. That way if you run into some of the bugs that may still and most likely could pop up for some players while this game continues in development, you don't have to step back to far in progress to redo some steps to get past a possible bug.
I placed all Cameras and cant leave. Simple as that. I checked pretty much everything when I search on camera in thread. I Enter and have the quests - Place the first camera, place the second camera, place the third camera and I did that. And after that I cant leave the house. I dont see any solution that worked for me when searched about it.

And yeah I get that its anoying to repeat stuff. But went through all pages about the camera and nothing worked. So was just thinking if there was a new fix that I missed or you cant find elsewhere.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I placed all Cameras and cant leave. Simple as that. I checked pretty much everything when I search on camera in thread. I Enter and have the quests - Place the first camera, place the second camera, place the third camera and I did that. And after that I cant leave the house. I dont see any solution that worked for me when searched about it.
You followed the instructions I linked in my reply to you?

When I say be specific - what did you exactly try from the solutions that have been provided? Which solutions did you try? Simply saying "I placed the three cameras and can't leave" doesn't say what you've tried so that we can eliminate what hasn't worked for you and give you advice to try something different. You have to help us help you.

This should be the most successful solution:

You saw that it's most likely an inventory problem? You went back to a previous save and made sure you only had one page of inventory items? You then bought the overalls, wrench and then went to the MC's bedroom so that the two combined into one inventory slot? You then went to the store to buy the three cameras and made sure you were still only on one inventory page? Then you immediately went to Priscilla's house to complete the quest by placing the three cameras - in the shower, in the bedroom stool, in the mirror?

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
You followed the instructions I linked in my reply to you?

When I say be specific - what did you exactly try from the solutions that have been provided? Which solutions did you try? Simply saying "I placed the three cameras and can't leave" doesn't say what you've tried so that we can eliminate what hasn't worked for you and give you advice to try something different. You have to help us help you.

This should be the most successful solution:

You saw that it's most likely an inventory problem? You went back to a previous save and made sure you only had one page of inventory items? You then bought the overalls, wrench and then went to the MC's bedroom so that the two combined into one inventory slot? You then went to the store to buy the three cameras and made sure you were still only on one inventory page? Then you immediately went to Priscilla's house to complete the quest by placing the three cameras - in the shower, in the bedroom stool, in the mirror?
Yes the wrench and overall is in one combine slot in inventory and then I went to the store and bought all 3 cameras and no two cameras are in slot 1 and one is in inventory slot 2. But I cant move them so cant really do anything about it?
I did read about it aswell. But since I cant move around in inventory I cant change anything. So thats why I was hoping for another solution if there was one.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes the wrench and overall is in one combine slot in inventory and then I went to the store and bought all 3 cameras and no two cameras are in slot 1 and one is in inventory slot 2. But I cant move them so cant really do anything about it?
I did read about it aswell. But since I cant move around in inventory I cant change anything. So thats why I was hoping for another solution if there was one.
Following the link I first provided to you, goes to this advice:
1688000216961.png

What other quests do you have available to complete that might get rid of stuff in your inventory BEFORE buying the wrench/uniform and cameras?

Screenshot your inventory page and your quest list page to share here.

If we can't find some quests to get rid of inventory items before you get the stuff for this quest - you will need to go to a save where you can still only have only one inventory page of items so that you can complete this quest.

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Following the link I first provided to you, goes to this advice:
View attachment 2731716

What other quests do you have available to complete that might get rid of stuff in your inventory BEFORE buying the wrench/uniform and cameras?

Screenshot your inventory page and your quest list page to share here.

If we can't find some quests to get rid of inventory items before you get the stuff for this quest - you will need to go to a save where you can still only have only one inventory page of items so that you can complete this quest.
I have 4 inventory slots available before buying them. But the last camera jumps into second page anyway. And I only have 2 quests besides the camera quest. "Help Clara find the school projector and Help Sara in the school closet.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have 4 inventory slots available before buying them. But the last camera jumps into second page anyway. And I only have 2 quests besides the camera quest. "Help Clara find the school projector and Help Sara in the school closet.
This bug seems to rear its ugly head when people either:
  • use the cheat code for max money, or
  • grind, er stroke, in the school bathroom many days in a row to get a lot of money
and then buy everything in the store when it pops up rather than to wait to buy things only when a quest calls for them. This can clog the inventory, similar to your case.

Since you only have those 2 quests showing --- In order to properly get past this bug, you will need to follow the final piece of advice in my posts that I have underlined - and go to an even earlier save to where you have a few more inventory slots available so that, as mentioned, all the cameras end up on the 1st page of the inventory.

Honestly, this quest is so early in the game play process that a person could start a new game, put text on skip mode, and speed run to this quest to get it done right in a rather short period of time and move forward.

This bug will most likely not be fixed in any upcoming update because they've known about it for awhile, never was able to replicate it until about 2 updates ago when it was figured out by fans what caused it -- and they haven't fixed it in at least the one update since they have known what causes it. So if people want to get past this bug - they are going to need to go to a previous save that allows them to move past it or restart the game and make sure not to buy anything until needed.

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
This bug seems to rear its ugly head when people either:
  • use the cheat code for max money, or
  • grind, er stroke, in the school bathroom many days in a row to get a lot of money
and then buy everything in the store when it pops up rather than to wait to buy things only when a quest calls for them. This can clog the inventory, similar to your case.

Since you only have those 2 quests showing --- In order to properly get past this bug, you will need to follow the final piece of advice in my posts that I have underlined - and go to an even earlier save to where you have a few more inventory slots available so that, as mentioned, all the cameras end up on the 1st page of the inventory.

Honestly, this quest is so early in the game play process that a person could start a new game, put text on skip mode, and speed run to this quest to get it done right in a rather short period of time and move forward.

This bug will most likely not be fixed in any upcoming update because they've known about it for awhile, never was able to replicate it until about 2 updates ago when it was figured out by fans what caused it -- and they haven't fixed it in at least the one update since they have known what causes it. So if people want to get past this bug - they are going to need to go to a previous save that allows them to move past it or restart the game and make sure not to buy anything until needed.
Thanks for the answer. Im not sure if I did any of those 2 topics you pointed out that can cause the bug. I guess I need to start save day by day. Since I already completed it once I wanted to play it again so didnt think about this problem. I kinda remember I had same problem first time I played but somehow got past it. But was so long time ago so dont remember how.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the answer. Im not sure if I did any of those 2 topics you pointed out that can cause the bug. I guess I need to start save day by day. Since I already completed it once I wanted to play it again so didnt think about this problem. I kinda remember I had same problem first time I played but somehow got past it. But was so long time ago so dont remember how.
A third possibility - as implied in the first paragraph of the advice I shared, is when players hyper-focus on one or two other characters' quests and skipped doing this quest as soon as they were able to do so - simply delaying this too long will also have the inventory fill up with other items because the player is trying to get the ball, the rope, the scale, the pills, etc ... to complete those quests for other characters. And in the end, the inventory is then full of items which weren't meant to be gotten until later, after completing this quest.

Since you only have those two clara quests available - I would assume this might be what happened in your case, unless after you got stuck, you decided to load a save and go do other quests while hoping to get back to fix that bug later.

I am kind of curious since you say you already played through once - why not just use the cheat code to start at new content and then use the CG gallery to look at the scenes you want to see instead of needing to go through 30+ hours of text in order to see the scenes? Saves aren't transferrable to future updates, so there's no need for that. For the most part, the 'best' scenes are available in the gallery without the slog of having to click through all the lead in text (just the text within the scenes).

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes