Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
  1. No one asked for a NTR route.
  2. The update was too short, not in dialogue but in scenes. It did not worth waiting 8 months for it.
  3. No content for Danny, not at all. Chantelle and Jennifer also did not had any sex scenes.
  4. No android version. (In patreon page it says that is coming soon.)
  5. Both the main route and the NTR route are seperated from the main games, as they part of season 5, which is standalone. That kinda sucks. It doesn't feel coherent.
  6. Many here were talking how the art feels that it was made with AI assistance. I can see it. It is not bad, but sometimes it feels like it was not drawn by a person.
  7. In conclusion, it feels like the devs are taking a longer route, when in my humble opinion (a 10$ patreon supporter), felt cheated, and I haven't touched the NRT route yet lol.
1. Wrong, lots of people did.
2. True
3. Your NTR argument can be used on Danny, if you want to use that "No one asked for Danny" even tho they did.
4. Worthless complaint
5. We've known long before it came out the routes will be separated
6. I agree that the ai art isn't too bad, but still compared to the old art is much worse
7. Devs are 100 trying to drag this on as long as they possibly can

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Personally, I feel like the NTR route should had been implemented after finishing the main route. Now the devs will just waste time building technically a "second game". There are people who enjoy NTR, at least in other media like hentai or games. While I don't ,I get it. Thing is, this update took like eight months, and feels like it has been halved compared to what we got in the previous one, and even the NTR route doesn't have much going on. I hope we don't have to wait for another eight months until the next release.
Honestly i think this dev has alot more going on in bad ideas that just the NTR question one update he put in that dumbass conversation minigame.

He keeps getting further and further away from adding content whether its ntr or not tbh.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
I just can't believe they hyped up this update this much for this long and dropped this disappointment with full confidence as if they made something spectacular. Like I'm not going to go out and say this was the worst update of all time. I just found it funny that the devs themselves hyped up this update for almost a year and almost every one of their prior updates were better than it lol.

I'll admit I'm not the biggest NTR fan, I don't hate it but I don't go out of my way to look for it either so take my opinion on that route with a grain of salt. The main route content was so short I played it in hopes to find anything interesting about the update. It was okay, mainly set up for obvious reasons, but even for a cuck the MC was written so terribly I doubt many of the actual NTR fans could immerse themselves. They should have just showed it from Darnell's perspective. Funny enough Darnell is written much better in this route than in the main one.

That said though, the NTR route plus the focus on two of the "newer" girls in the main route meant that this update was like 80% set-up which is WILD to me. This game has been going on for years and the main route last patch had finally picked up only for this to follow.

Like damn. Reminds me of how Lustseekers spent 8 months on a late as hell Halloween update for bound by lust after making it seem like it was some sort of major update.

Tldr, the update wasn't bad but it wasn't a amazing either, it was just mid. The fact it took like 10 months to make, however, lowers the perceived quality of the update greatly. When the next update drops in 2024 and its like this, I'll add this game to my "great game, terrible dev" list.

Drex98

Feb 26, 2020
1. Wrong, lots of people did.
2. True
3. Your NTR argument can be used on Danny, if you want to use that "No one asked for Danny" even tho they did.
4. Worthless complaint
5. We've known long before it came out the routes will be separated
6. I agree that the ai art isn't too bad, but still compared to the old art is much worse
7. Devs are 100 trying to drag this on as long as they possibly can
  1. I can agree that many voices desired a NTR route, and I let anger over logic to prevail. But the implementation felt rushed.
  2. Glad you agree.
  3. You also make sense there, but there is a lack of interesting scenes, especially on more desired characters.
  4. Many people like myself use our smarthphones to play those games. I just hope they hurry with the android release.
  5. We did, as we also know that the devs plan to split the previous updates into seasons. I think it is a bad idea, but I understand the reasoning behind. (The size of each update.)
  6. The old art felt unique. This feels rushed in many ways. I hope they can improve it, or retain more elements from the old art.
  7. A common practice, you are right. Still, I believe the NTR route could become a side project rathen than one of their main focuses, considering we reached so far in developement.

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The main route has become shit and wtf is up with the AI art scenes.......Wtf happened to Taffy Tales???.. If the devs want to focus more on ntr route then atleast tell people that aren't into it so they can ingore this game instead of getting shit quality updates.. This always happens with every game that focuses on two routes at the same time, one route always falls victim to less quality updates. also missed opportunity to not make Danny the main guy in the ntr route instead of the same generic ntr character.

Last edited:

SGGG

May 9, 2020
There are some who are not satisfied with its update.
Which alone concerns the long development time.

If everything was restored, then I could understand it from the development time, but from an update that doesn't start the beginning of the game, but only last where it left off, the game begins.

I also have a mystery that tortz with the help of so-called "AI-Artwok" (but still have to be corrected) but it would have saved half the time, at least I think so, but I can't say 100% if I'm right? Nevertheless, one should not be ashamed, everyone else is doing it these days too!

But I think the developers noticed how long an update can take. Everything had definitely already been prepared for seasons 6, 7, 8, etc., which should also be included, but the developers were still prevented from releasing it piece by piece and thus shortening the production, I think.

Maybe you know exactly what the developer meant, but I haven't received a message from Patreon yet. what the developer wrote about this update.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I played the new version and I have to say - I was disappointed.
The quests were horrible, the neighbours storyline and scenes were weak (shockvalue at most) and felt like a waste of time. Mary/Mom didn't really have any good scenes (imho, the dog stuff was meh, I think that one was AI CG which is why it didn't have the same style as usually, and the window scenes literally didn't show anything other than the boobs against the window, no ass or pussy visible). While sister was frequent in this update, she literally had no erotic scenes (only squatting and tight pants). And Clara's scenes were horrid - who thought that having her use the "shocker" as the focus in the scenes was anything but sad (I almost felt like those shocker scenes belonged to the NTR path cuz the MC could only look at her while she got off). Darnells sister got like 2-3 updates worth of scenes, but cuz the storyline and interactions felt boring to me, I used the skip button pretty often..

This update was so bad that I decided to take a look at the NTR path - just to be welcomed by 30 minutes of pure dialogue (which I skipped through cuz I couldn't be bothered to read the NTR story) and again the scenes there felt weaksauce. I guess the people who like NTR might enjoy the dialogue shitting on the MC or Darnell getting onto Becca and stuff (for me that's just "skip")?

This update felt like it was a 3/10 in terms of quality, quantity ofc was a 10/10, but as the quality was low then I almost dropped it before I got to 100% (in the main story, I didn't make it to 100% in the NTR story)..

I couldn't even get off to the art cuz everything felt soo f-ing weak and even Clara who's one of the favourites only had "Zappy" focused scenes.

Also I think I had a couple of scenes that had black screens during the scene (the dialogue continued, but the image didn't pop--up)? Am I missing some codex?

Last edited:

angel1

Oct 4, 2018
Also I think I had a couple of scenes that had black screens during the scene (the dialogue continued, but the image didn't pop--up)? Am I missing some codex?
Same problem tried to look at cg saw the preview image but click on and it's just black

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes