hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Damn, for all that wait, the update was pretty short and why the images in this update all seem AI made? Weird.

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
Frustratingly disappointing.

Imagine waiting this long and the update is this. The "NTR" route is barely even that to be blunt, and the main route is sort of blah honestly. Then they have the balls to start using AI for the art, which just makes me bummed out given the art was a huge plus for this game.

I feel a rant coming on so I'll just stop and say, man what a bummer of an update after waiting 7 months (I wasn't keeping track before then).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
> Save files not compatible at this point

This is a trend that needs to die. Devs need to do the backend work necessary to keep gameplay systems compatible rather than just saying "Oops, save dont work no more, sowwy <3<3"
What is the save code for this update ?

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Just to understand this clearly every time there's a new update old saves don't work even the last version v0.89.8b too?

Because starting all over again is real tedious.

Reactions: Sewerewolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
> Save files not compatible at this point

This is a trend that needs to die. Devs need to do the backend work necessary to keep gameplay systems compatible rather than just saying "Oops, save dont work no more, sowwy <3<3"
What is the save code for this update ?
you don't need a save code, the current version is only the new content

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you don't need a save code, the current version is only the new content
Oh look, I come home from work and it's a shitshow in here. Who knew?

BTW, folks - if you want to download select older Windows versions of Taffy Tales, including v0.89.8b => #25,572

Stil996 doesn't need it - he's got his own archive.

And I'm not even going to look at this update until Monday. So, good luck with all the repetitive questions, ya'all.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes