D

Deleted member 186309

Is somehow possible to repair the missing button of the map without starting a new game?

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
i load a savegame and go to bed, Appear number and day of week and next this.
it isn't the first time to appear another times only close the game load other savegame and next savegame before the bug and work.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Art work is unique. There is alot of woman in it but you cant do anything whit them. 3 scenes you can see whit Clara. One scenes you have sex whit Clara but you cant see what happened that scene. Because scene angle didint allow you to see. More important thing is game almost finishing and lots of woman still untouched. Only one person whit 3 scenes. I think game will contunie like 0.10-0.11 when comes version to 1.0.

This game is kinky very kinky l like that. They said there is a ntr path but l didnt see that, only black guy whit your sister scene. This game really good but progresions is so slow and you dont chose any path you have to move on what he gives you. First I played version is 0.2 but no scenes in it. And I waited until 0.7 still no scenes. Okey there is a scene but game's version not like 0.7 its like 0.3. I was thinking wonder I what he gave us at 0.3 or 0.4? I hope this update has los of scenes. In my opinion what is there under blanket not a scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Map icon grayed out for me also, breaking the game. You can't leave home, except to go next door, and then back home. I have 63.2% of the scenes done.

Also, "a scotch" is a glass of Scotch whiskey. The picture in the game is of a roll of tape. Yes, Scotch tape is a brand, but nobody calls it a scotch, they call it tape.

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
also, it sucks when you alt+tab out and click back but the dialog continues 'on click' not 'on release' and you cant even see past dialog unless reload

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes