lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I think they're saying they want the tag removed for the sake of current accuracy.
Ah, The very bare bones openings to the other plot routes are being written at the moment, though they may not be in the next update, when they are implemented it'll demonstrate to players how you access those routes (and hopefully calm everyone down with how easy it is to avoid if they dont want it.)

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
This is one of those games that its juicy and ferm with the graphics, i do like it. Keep it up mister Dev !

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The skip button can be a pain as designed, there needs to be a way to turn skip on and off without having to have a dialogue window up. I checked it and it caused all dialogs after that to superspeed past, I had to try to to start a dialogue and then try to manage to hit the checkbox before it skipped all the dialogue.

Reactions: Daveck and Darkaura

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The skip button can be a pain as designed, there needs to be a way to turn skip on and off without having to have a dialogue window up. I checked it and it caused all dialogs after that to superspeed past, I had to try to to start a dialogue and then try to manage to hit the checkbox before it skipped all the dialogue.
Just hold the tab button, that's always been there. I used the check marks to get through HUGE amounts of text while I was watching a video on another segment because I already saw that whole scene in a prior update. It's mainly beneficial for getting through stuff you've seen already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
i fixed the map icon not working by clicking the bed and selecting watch tv. then clicking the comic book on the bed and the following the scene and it unlocked the map button again. hope this works for others too
I did this eariler and still have an inactive map button. And you can't do it again once it's done, as far as I can tell. Although my character is stuck at "morning" as well as there is no way to advance the time, in case it would be possible to watch TV in the afternoon or something. The MC can only sleep, and that resets to morning.

Reactions: honzdoe
May 16, 2018
Yes! finally the android version has been released on the same release date! Now i can finally start this game.
Can anyone tell me if this version now has sex scenes?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yes! finally the android version has been released on the same release date! Now i can finally start this game.
Can anyone tell me if this version now has sex scenes?
It did last update.

This one has another sex scene with Clara, some sexual content with Becca, some nude images of Gerda and Priscilla, and a cam show with Clara.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Also, @lostraven, might it be noted that while you may not have written it, Uber approved of it, but the art doesn't match up and therefore doesn't make any sense. I'm referring to the new classroom stuff with Clara in this update. It's basically a scene that was set up to be in the locker room underneath the single plank benches, and now it takes place in the classroom. You might just wanna rewrite the old stuff to match the new art.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so can you actually get a save file from someone else cause i really dont want to go through everything again.

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
Kept hearing about this but I gotta ask, how much NTR is actually in the game, cause honestly I really don't wanna play however long this is only to watch someone fuck all the female characters

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
I'm on a mac, and the game will freeze after the "Day 3" screen. Goes to a black screen, I can still hear the music but nothing happens, and I have to force quit the game.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Kept hearing about this but I gotta ask, how much NTR is actually in the game, cause honestly I really don't wanna play however long this is only to watch someone fuck all the female characters
As of this update, as of right now, 0% of it is genuine NTR. Nobody's getting fucked by someone that isn't you as the MC. And as often stated within the game and by the developers, anything with regards to NTR in the FUTURE will be absolutely and easily avoidable. You'll be good to play this today no problem.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes