jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
As of this update, as of right now, 0% of it is genuine NTR. Nobody's getting fucked by someone that isn't you as the MC. And as often stated within the game and by the developers, anything with regards to NTR in the FUTURE will be absolutely and easily avoidable. You'll be good to play this today no problem.
How about an alternative to not have the MC being an absolute piece of human shit to poor Clara?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How about an alternative to not have the MC being an absolute piece of human shit to poor Clara?
From what I saw of this update, Clara seemed to really enjoy being a slut.

Also, if you feel that way, I'd suggest raising your concerns with the creator or the writer, not a loser like me. :cool:

alex798

Apr 1, 2018
Kept hearing about this but I gotta ask, how much NTR is actually in the game, cause honestly I really don't wanna play however long this is only to watch someone fuck all the female characters
U don't use tag NTR correctly- it means cheating, but now MC don't have any wife or girlfriend- so he can't be cheated on(netori). BUT if MC bangs someones wife(netorare) it is cheating too and I think that there will plenty such content, but I doubt U're agains it...

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
U don't use tag NTR correctly- it means cheating, but now MC don't have any wife or girlfriend- so he can't be cheated on(netori). BUT if MC bangs someones wife(netorare)(Clara maybe or another) so I think that there will plenty such content, but I doubt U're agains it...
But doesn't also NTR count if MC likes a person, and that person gets fucked and MC knows about it?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
U don't use tag NTR correctly- it means cheating, but now MC don't have any wife or girlfriend- so he can't be cheated on(netori). BUT if MC bangs someones wife(netorare) it is cheating too and I think that there will plenty such content, but I doubt U're agains it...
NTR on this site is a more all encompassing term, I suggest you look at .

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Not that I'm complaining but didn't see any NTR and at one point I saw incest in the tags are those future planned content tyvm for the response :)
(Edit):great game so far looking foward to more updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
how can you make map button work again? i need to search for the ball with becca but the map button is in shadows

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
As of this update, as of right now, 0% of it is genuine NTR. Nobody's getting fucked by someone that isn't you as the MC. And as often stated within the game and by the developers, anything with regards to NTR in the FUTURE will be absolutely and easily avoidable. You'll be good to play this today no problem.
Thanks for letting me know man, love the art style in the game just hated being cucked lol

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Netori is when the MC is the one stealing the women. Netorare is when the women is stolen from the MC. There's also netorase which is a little bit different. Cheating and NTR go hand in hand, but are not exactly the same thing.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
having exactly the same problem, if someone found a solution...
would be very nice to share
Using the map, go into the store. Don't travel from the school to the store. You need to get into the map first.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
oops sorry lol wrong quote but thanks for the answer
problem is as such
getting to the find the ball quest and since then I can't access the map, just home and becca's house
I tried the click the bed but like someone said before, can be done only once and I already passed that stage
So if anybody else has some ideas to unlock the map...
1543707961712.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes