whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is there keyboard shortcuts for this game? I can't find anything for hiding interface, auto progressing, skipping or moving backwards at dialogs.

Reactions: Darkaura

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hmmm, still no save? I guess I'll be waiting for the next update, I don't think its worth trudging through the same content for a few minutes of new story. Seriously though, If save compatibility is such an issue, can we at least get an option to start from where the story left off? It wouldn't be hard to implement currently considering the story is linear, and hopefully by the time the routes start to take place the codes more stable.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1.) A hotfix is being worked on and will be released ASAP to fix some of the bugs etc.

2.) The game WILL be restructured to make saves compatible. HOWEVER, the bare bones openings to the other routes need to be added first (They'll essentially serve as placeholders) so that down the road the core game functions properly. While this cannot be guaranteed with the next update, we will do our best to implement it ASAP.

3.) There are still discussions on a 'Fourth' major route, but please stand by for information once available.

Thank you for your patience and support with our game.

Second_Son

Aug 22, 2018
So i get to day 20 (i think) and you just lay there in bed and nothing is happening, anyone else got that problem or am i missing something?

Senazxc

Feb 13, 2018
Im having trouble playing the android version the art or the screen seems sliced in half. Is it just me or is it the device im using. my ram is 1.35 gb kind of old android phone. Tnx for the response

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if this bug is only on android or not, but all the beginning scenes are cut off half way.
Edit: ALL of the android main events are cut halfway

tttttttttt

Jun 14, 2017
oops sorry lol wrong quote but thanks for the answer
problem is as such
getting to the find the ball quest and since then I can't access the map, just home and becca's house
I tried the click the bed but like someone said before, can be done only once and I already passed that stage
So if anybody else has some ideas to unlock the map...
View attachment 188792
Hey, did you find a solution? I have exactly the same problem>. <

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
Hey, did you find a solution? I have exactly the same problem>. <
you have to restart the game... sorry. try to rush becca story before than anyone so you won't have the bug. after you go with becca to prriicilla's house for the ball you can play normally without worries

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes