Nov 24, 2017
As of this update we tried to address some of the concerns about Clara's content :)

Gradually, we hope to make both personalities grow, e.g. a slightly less evil MC can be achieved, whose a little less sadistic, and a stronger regular MC as well.
Hopefully things don't get too watered down. I like it in fantasy scenarios when the woman doesn't like what is happening to her. Eventually towards the end, after a long process, she might end up liking it due to Stockholm Syndrome, but she isn't inclined towards it in the first place.

Breaking down resistance and willpower is very arousing. If they already want it it or want it to quickly is loses its boner appeal.

As such I preferred the first versions of the scenes with Clara versus the current ones.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hopefully things don't get too watered down. I like it in fantasy scenarios when the woman doesn't like what is happening to her. Eventually towards the end, after a long process, she might end up liking it due to Stockholm Syndrome, but she isn't inclined towards it in the first place.

Breaking down resistance and willpower is very arousing. If they already want it it or want it to quickly is loses it's boner appeal.

As such I preferred the first versions of the scenes with Clara versus the current ones.
Well, good or bad, you were far in the minority of opinion about the previous update content. I can see it both ways, I just like good art and content.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I have the knife in my inventory. How do I stab the guy that stole my french test to death?
I don't think he stole your French Test, but I could be wrong about my suspicions.

hellmongrel

Jun 15, 2018
So i have this bug... this is what i see---》 [ ////] the left side of my screeb shiws nothing and just cuts the picture, the map and menus works fine, but when theres dialogue i see like this, im playing in android btw

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I only hope this game gets big enough to bring some competition to games like Summertime Saga, it would be awesome to have high quality games all over.
I doubt it. This game has Seeds of Chaos written everywhere. SS works because its fairly vanilla while this game seems like it will go the fetish spectrum just like Seeds of Chaos does. You know Jack of all trades, Master of none.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes