tttttttttt

Jun 14, 2017
you have to restart the game... sorry. try to rush becca story before than anyone so you won't have the bug. after you go with becca to prriicilla's house for the ball you can play normally without worries
I restart and is still only 2 choices: my house or the house of Rebecca
No action in the house or backyard, nor at Rebecca's house :(

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Realy loving the latest update... Nice new Clara scenes, she is actually my fave btw.. :p
Wished there was more with the 'sister' and 'mother'.. But hoping those wil get added in a next version.. ^^

I would like to ask if the Scenes wil be added to the gallery at some point as wel? Cause now you can look through the CG, but not the scenes.. Also am missing a few CG, not sure how I am missing those though? I have game at 100%

thodoriskappa123

May 20, 2017
So guys did anyone find how to fix the bug with the art being sliced in half.If so would be grateful if he could share.It seems like a good game but this bug makes it unplayable

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
how to get the ball at pris house? o.o stuck there
managed to start the quest or unable to get on the map like several of us ?
as far as I remember in previous versions it was at the corner house, between "yours" and the shop... but you couldn't get it as such

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
I only hope this game gets big enough to bring some competition to games like Summertime Saga, it would be awesome to have high quality games all over.

Reactions: Morah SDG
Oct 23, 2018
managed to start the quest or unable to get on the map like several of us ?
as far as I remember in previous versions it was at the corner house, between "yours" and the shop... but you couldn't get it as such
i am able to go to that house i don't have issues with the map ... i just can't get back the ball ....

am currently at 85.3% finished clara ,did the stuff with the cams , visited mom on multiple nights ,spied ob the teach, spied on the other neighbour with her cramps .... so yeah as i don't have any quests shown ....

Oct 23, 2018
I'm so happy that you help her financially instead of just blackmailing her
wich is actually tactically to break her will ... you black mail her to bring her to her liwest self esteem than you help her so you appear as a knight in shiny armor .... therefor she will enjoy submitting to you more ... so technically you introduce her to stockholmers syndrome

Reactions: franky5555

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Any way to update the relationships of the characters? There's no LewdPatcher option is there? I didn't see one so thought I'd ask.

oldwolf

May 4, 2018
anyone know where the ruler is? plus I have a bug not giving me the scene with clara in the classroom in the evening

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So i get to day 20 (i think) and you just lay there in bed and nothing is happening, anyone else got that problem or am i missing something?
The day numbers are irrelevant past the first few, it depends on what you DO within a day to progress the story that matters.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm, still no updates? I guess I'll be waiting for the next update, I don't think its worth trudging through the same content for a few minutes of new story. Seriously though, If save compatibility is such an issue, can we at least get an option to start from where the story left off? It wouldn't be hard to implement currently considering the story is linear, and hopefully by the time the routes start to take place the codes more stable.
RP, what do you mean? There's plenty of new content in 0.8.1. I agree about the save states being a problem, and that's why we do it with the episode jump method in our game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes