spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Okay, my biggest issue right now is the save compatibility. How hard is it to make them work with ongoing versions? seriously, we are 8-9 versions in with tons of content and I need to waste at least 20-30 minutes just to go through all the content I've already seen, provided I use the skip feature.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Ok, from what I see the devs are purposely setting the MC is as a extremely unlikeable, annoying wussy for the NTR route right?

After it was mentioned that there will be 3 routes I'm thinking something like this:

Domination route: MC gets entirely posessed by his inner side.

Neutral route: MC finds a common ground with his inner side.

NTR route: MC gets "abandoned" by his inner side, and gets everything taken away for being a fucking useless coward.

Since the game is not going NTR yet, It would be cool if you guys toned the MC "good" side down a bit, all he's doing rn is undermine stuff. The whole "MC studying with Becca scene" was painful to watch. As weird as it sounds, I just want a option to do away with the MC and let the inner side in control full time.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, from what I see the devs are purposely setting the MC is as a extremely unlikeable, annoying wussy for the NTR route right?

After it was mentioned that there will be 3 routes I'm thinking something like this:

Domination route: MC gets entirely posessed by his inner side.

Neutral route: MC finds a common ground with his inner side.

NTR route: MC gets "abandoned" by his inner side, and gets everything taken away for being a fucking useless coward.

Since the game is not going NTR yet, It would be cool if you guys toned the MC "good" side down a bit, all he's doing rn is undermine stuff. The whole "MC studying with Becca scene" was painful to watch. As weird as it sounds, I just want a option to do away with the MC and let the inner side in control full time.
Apparently the 3 routes are harem, friend, and cuck. But honestly I like your routes better, I think we need a separate route to where the MC fights the evil spirit and one were hes consumed by it. Honestly I feel like the whole "friend" route is a waste of time, Darnell is somehow a even worse character then the MC and I could careless about his backstory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
Every update you need to start all over again.. the fact that it's not even worth it to do it again.. Like really..?

Oct 23, 2018
i finished clara (from what is possible atm) ... and am stuck at the ball in the tree rn ... what do i need? and where do i get it?

btw i actually like how evil demanding and controlling the devlish side is as it perfectly shows lust and dominance ... i make the blunt guess harem route will make us fully submit to be "evil" ?

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes