CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Updated: 30-11-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Code:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

Download:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: -
Android: - -

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
My earlier version I know I had family relationships, how did I do that and can I have that in this version too?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My earlier version I know I had family relationships, how did I do that and can I have that in this version too?
I helped Uber a good while change that in the dialogue files. It's Patreon, he can't reasonably create Incest on a platform that doesn't tolerate it.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
any guide or walkthrough for this game? oh and how to use or input the cheat code?
No, and you put it in the same time you put in your name at the start of the game.

Reactions: WaerM

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Where do i find ruler? And i couldn't able get clara at classroom at the evening.. I have that scotch with me too..but i couldn't able to get that quest!

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Damn, a new update? I just finished my playthrough yesterday and now gotta do it all over !_! Anyone have a save with the new content?

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Omg when i went to sleep the hanged! Freezes there forever even i load the game it freezes there when I try to sleep? Any solution?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
100% save file for those who don't want to repeat everything
Doesn't seem to work, maybe because unity create some userid and this save is with another userid ? :unsure:
Also, it look like the game create some registry entry for the state of the gallery (unlock or not).

1543832272201.png

Reactions: Darkaura

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Doesn't seem to work, maybe because unity create some userid and this save is with another userid ? :unsure:
Also, it look like the game create some registry entry for the state of the gallery (unlock or not).

View attachment 189621
Can confirm its locked to the registry, I was able to unlock a large chunk of the gallery just from copying my data from my .7 save.

If anyone want to share a save just to directory in the picture, right click galleryState, modify, and copy the data into a .txt and upload it here.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes