BigTitsAndAssTeonaB

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Updated: 30-11-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Code:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of V0.8 there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

Download:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: -
Android: - -

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Where is the walktrough? I'm stuck at 84.3%
And no idea what to do
I started with cheat but my corruption is still only 3
How to increase? No idea

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so there's no more incest patch?
The dialogue should largely still fit with the username input 'mom' and 'sis' but it is as it stands unofficial. Not that I can officially comment, but 'someone' will have to go back and edit the scripts to fit for incest to produce a incest patch, which I imagine, will be done 'eventually.'

Reactions: kiribito

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I have the game at 100%, but don't know where to find the save files to share.. Otherwise wouldn't mind sharing.. If anyone can tell me where the files get stored.. ;)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
My save folder of the game - all save files should be there.. ;)

Would add I am missing a few CG (not sure why, game is at 100%)
Same issue 100 % but missing a few CG's. Are you missing 5 pics in the gallery? (and 1 invisible but watchable one)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes