Siccitella

Sep 5, 2017
nvm i fixed the problem with the map

Could you tell how you did it? I'm stuck in the same loop, after the ball event in the morning, I can only spend the rest of the day as usual, but from the next day on the map is greyed out and I can't leave the house.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I have no idea, I know the game is being revamped so that saves will be compatible with future releases, and I've written the introduction routes for them to be implemented in so that it all hopefully flows smoothly, but other than that I have no insight to offer on the coding front sorry.
omega rip, well if you communicate with the Dev, maybe send him our grief with how saves are. Would obviously love future release compatibility, but atm no "Dedicated" save is kinda !_!

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The day numbers are irrelevant past the first few, it depends on what you DO within a day to progress the story that matters.
I don't think he has a problem with progress. He seems to have the same problem as me and a few others I've seen in here. The game is freezing during the night after you use the ball gag on Clara. I tried a few times. I reloaded a save and then didn't start that scene with clara but it still happens. unfortunately I only have one save and couldn't go farther back to see what event may be causing the problem.

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
hello guys is there any walkthrough for the game cause the previous i stacked in a mission and didn't know how to complete it so i hope someone have and thanks for those games guys

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
hello guys is there any walkthrough for the game cause the previous i stacked in a mission and didn't know how to complete it so i hope someone have and thanks for those games guys
There is not.

rayxyz

Jun 17, 2018
Same issue 100 % but missing a few CG's. Are you missing 5 pics in the gallery? (and 1 invisible but watchable one)
im missing 3 1 on page 6 and 2 on page 7 and i also have the invisible cg (can still watch it when clicked though.) im assuming the invisible one is a glitch but either the 3 pics were removed last second or some glitch. They seem to be Mary related pics probably as well and likely the next step in nights with her asleep.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The dialogue should largely still fit with the username input 'mom' and 'sis' but it is as it stands unofficial. Not that I can officially comment, but 'someone' will have to go back and edit the scripts to fit for incest to produce a incest patch, which I imagine, will be done 'eventually.'
Please, this is the one thing holding this masterpiece back aside from the wussy mc (which will be fine as the game gets fleshed out and the routes begin to truly diverge).

Reactions: lostraven

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
@ all that used my save that aren't working.. Sorry if that didn't work.. Don't know where or how to find that registry thing to make it work for others.. Wished I could help better.. If anyone can tell me how to make it work for others I would gladly be off help if possible at all...

About Walkthrough help.. All I can say is weekend if stuck on morning, just sleep to monday.. So you can fap in the toilet.. if need it to be evening/night.. Buy things in the shop when you need them (go to it from the map..) The ball scene.. It's at the house in the corner on the map.. Should get you to talk with the girl (Becca? sorry bad with names)... It's not hard to unlock scenes.. just talk to everyone at different times and don't forget you can also take class.. which might help if you are stuck.. unlocks a few toilet scenes.. ^^

Also about the missing cg.. I think its about 5 indeed.. Should recheck to be sure.. ^^

ja12mes

Aug 28, 2017
@ all that used my save that aren't working.. Sorry if that didn't work.. Don't know where or how to find that registry thing to make it work for others.. Wished I could help better.. If anyone can tell me how to make it work for others I would gladly be off help if possible at all...

About Walkthrough help.. All I can say is weekend if stuck on morning, just sleep to monday.. So you can fap in the toilet.. if need it to be evening/night.. Buy things in the shop when you need them (go to it from the map..) The ball scene.. It's at the house in the corner on the map.. Should get you to talk with the girl (Becca? sorry bad with names)... It's not hard to unlock scenes.. just talk to everyone at different times and don't forget you can also take class.. which might help if you are stuck.. unlocks a few toilet scenes.. ^^

Also about the missing cg.. I think its about 5 indeed.. Should recheck to be sure.. ^^
What do I do with the super glue I've gone through multiple days after getting it and talked to everyone I could but couldn't figure out how to continue

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Edited: losthaven said it.. I was looking back through my saves.. You need it to get Clara stuck on the broom.. in the Toilet.. :p

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What do I do with the super glue I've gone through multiple days after getting it and talked to everyone I could but couldn't figure out how to continue
Go back to Clara in the toilets/school, click between her and Danny till you get the scene.

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
Could you tell how you did it? I'm stuck in the same loop, after the ball event in the morning, I can only spend the rest of the day as usual, but from the next day on the map is greyed out and I can't leave the house.
i loaded an old save i had it was arround day 10, then i talked 2 times with becca on the school first and did that quests, and then it started to show at night "answer beccas call" or "think about (dont remember who) and i chosed everynight to think about, when the morning day came i didnt got the map bug.
EDIT: i think we have to talk and follow that quest with becca first, it is talking 2 times with becca on the class, then go fap on the bathroom and call becca to help etc etc.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes