Blu

May 15, 2017
As explained there will be three major branching paths that alter the story drastically and your approach, there are however mini-routes in each that make slight differences. For example, hypothetically, he could in the evil route be utterly brutal to one girl, but there will be a slightly less sadistic, more psychological (not restricted to psychological but you get the drift) option to dominant.
Can we please have the option to keep pubic hair on girls. I didn’t want to cut Becca’s off

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can we please have the option to keep pubic hair on girls. I didn’t want to cut Becca’s off
After the one scene her hair presumably grows back, we'll probably include a choice later on.

Reactions: J040

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I can't remember feeling so much anticipation for a update before. It's christmas! (Almost literally)

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
Map icon grayed out for me also, breaking the game. You can't leave home, except to go next door, and then back home. I have 63.2% of the scenes done.

Also, "a scotch" is a glass of Scotch whiskey. The picture in the game is of a roll of tape. Yes, Scotch tape is a brand, but nobody calls it a scotch, they call it tape.
i fixed the map icon not working by clicking the bed and selecting watch tv. then clicking the comic book on the bed and the following the scene and it unlocked the map button again. hope this works for others too

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Are the missing photos just empty, or do they have some sorta "?" image in front of them?
The 5 missing pics have ? in front of them.
The number of the pics are 108, 126, 127, 210, 211.

Would anyone be so kind to give me a save with 100% gallery ?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes