DAE028

Sep 10, 2022
Where do I find tiffany when it says Tiffany's not gone to class today, but she is not home either.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I didnt play the game for a couple of years waiting for NTR updates, so how's the NTR and when to start it and such ?
you start it by downloading it, loading it and selecting your preferred route.
You should make up your own mind about how good it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
I take it that the NTR is still early and not enough content or that it's jackshit content ?
It was good enough for a full-on first release for an NTR game. It's mostly about making a character a cumslut and another drink the bull's (Darnell) piss. If you're into both fetishes like me it's a good update but if you aren't it's only okay. Wish the scenes had happened on harem route with some correction to replace Darnell with MC, somehow.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
It`s not the same NTR scenario, unless they do the same positions ,same location ,build up to the scene , etc. it`s simply not, for example doing Darnell with Becca is an entirely different scenario ,emotional link ,corruption and aproach than with another girl like say Clara or Marry, that alone has a bunch of different NTR scenarios play out differently, and we even see it in this update,another hypothetical example is Darnell fucking Marry at home vs the gym, completely different dynamic ,positions, clothes, build up to those respective scene etc, and you can go on and on.
Played through the update both main and NTR and for me the Gerda scene on the NTR route didn`t even come close to darnell scenes in terms of emotional link, corruption,etc. and that is my point, Gerda is a an example for my argument, nobody (at least on the NTR route) is giving a fuck about her like they do for Mary ,Clara ,Tiffany or Becca etc. Why is that? it`s because Gerda`s character has some clear differences than characters like Marry or Becca.
I bet you are not going to replay the Gerda scenes as much as you do Becca or Marry with Darnell even though it just teasing content.
"We've already seen the emotional impact of Darnell" really? are you speaking from the future? cause that is def not true, barley touched the surface.
All the examples i used are much more time efficient for us and better for overall NTR quality from a story prespective, given the long time it takes to get an update.If updates where more frequent then i wouldn`t mind other male npc`s corrupting other of the MC`s girls but as it stands that takes time and build up and none of them have the build up that Darnell has since the game`s inception.Why start again at step 1 with another male npc for another once a year update when you can start at step 3 with Darnell.
The only emotional link Darnell has that is actually built up is the bully dynamic. Thats literally the only dynamic that can play out with him that would make for any semblance on good NTR. And im sorry but im not gonna stick around to see that repeated over and over.

Nah Gerda scene was great. Nipple piercing, shaving, and a rich proud woman turned into a sex slave? it was great, built up quickly and its probably gonna escalate more and more. People are talking about it. People just talk about Becca more because she's in the update like two dozen times more.

I mean i'd argue the gerda scene is better then most of the Dernell and Becca scenes. But youre comparing one scene to a dozen.

All of your examples would make the game a harem game with a different PC. I'd rather just cuck Darnell instead of going through that lmao. Darnell isn't nearly built up enough or has enough character to carry more then one, maybe two ntr scenarios, i'm one hundred percent sure the game would be dogshit if he was the only focus.

Dr.Beatrix is more then good enough to play out an NTR scenario (especially Priscilla) with any character with a single patch. i'd argue she's even better then Darnell right now lol (Darnell is just a bully, Beatrix looks like is going destroy the MC's life). Idk why other characters couldn't be introduced and built up the same way.

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Did the op changed? i remember there was a hot thing with some bondaged girls but the game just tells me to find challete

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't see a TV. I see a laptop. I have tried clicking it at night and at midnight.
Share screenshot of your task list and a screenshot of the options after you have clicked on the laptop during the night.
Stil996 got you covered.
Can somebody upload a 100% save file from the last update ? I got a new pc and lost all of my progress
There is no such thing - the save data is written to your windows registry. Also, there is no need for it because this is a standalone continuation of the storyline. It is Episode 5. There is no previous content gallery in it.

If you want to see the gallery for the previous content, you will need to download v0.89.8b and use the cheat code to unlock the gallery and start at new content for that version and then speedrun about 30 minutes to get the remainder of that content.

OR

Wait until Uberpie releases the previous content as Episodes 1-4.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I will let you know. Thanks.
No. Still stuck. Problems start when it says, "I feel like watching late night videos". I go home, click the laptop and nothing. Not at night or midnight. Same thing for the TV. I have a feeling this throws everything off.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Share screenshot of your task list and a screenshot of the options after you have clicked on the laptop during the night.
There is no such thing - the save data is written to your windows registry. Also, there is no need for it because this is a standalone continuation of the storyline. It is Episode 5. There is no previous content gallery in it.

If you want to see the gallery for the previous content, you will need to download v0.89.8b and use the cheat code to unlock the gallery and start at new content for that version and then speedrun about 30 minutes to get the remainder of that content.

OR

Wait until Uberpie releases the previous content as Episodes 1-4.
Will try to attach files.
1688311727913.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes