Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The gallery is full of bugs (n) .
Yup. Sure is. If you're telling us to extol your power as Captain Obvious, thanks. If you want the developer to know, you'll need to go to Uberpie's discord and tell them in the #bug-reports. However, I'm sure his discord people have already told him there. Also, he should have known for having been in "play testing" for such a period of time that something as basic as making sure the gallery works should have been accomplished. However, this is not the first gallery fail he's had... doubt it will be his last.

• Angry
Reactions: Revy15a2

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i play on PC, the save in 1-4 slot are working but 5-18 keep disappearing
It's something on your end, I would gather. It could be a variety of things. From the version of the Windows you are using (since saves are written to the Windows Registry - though, it SHOULDN'T matter) to a bad install (good news is, you could delete, download again, and extract again - the saves in slot 1-4 should ....

WAIT. What do you mean by "1-4 slot"? There are 18 pages of 9 slots per page. Do you mean pages 1-4 and 5-18?? And there is no reason you should need anywhere near 36 saves for this update (which would be filling all 9 save slots on each of the first for save pages).

EDIT: Doesn't matter - I just tested a couple of saves on later pages - still fine. I'm using Windows 10.

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
It's something on your end, I would gather. It could be a variety of things. From the version of the Windows you are using (since saves are written to the Windows Registry - though, it SHOULDN'T matter) to a bad install (good news is, you could delete, download again, and extract again - the saves in slot 1-4 should ....

WAIT. What do you mean by "1-4 slot"? There are 18 pages of 9 slots per page. Do you mean pages 1-4 and 5-18?? And there is no reason you should need anywhere near 36 saves for this update.
i spam save that's why i use a lot of slot but no worries i can replay the game again from the last save file. I just want to ask and notify people incase people experience this aswell.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i spam save that's why i use a lot of slot but no worries i can replay the game again from the last save file. I just want to ask and notify people incase people experience this aswell.
You replied before I edited my post - I checked a couple of other pages. They work fine on my Windows 10 computer.
errr dude... I used about 36 per route :p pages 1-4 for the main route, pages 10-14 for the NTR
There's only about 10-12 days in the main route... with almost no content. I mean, I speedran the main route in 35 minutes. What the hell are you saving 3x per day for?

I. I just. I can't. I... I'm at a loss for words. Congratulations.

• Angry
Reactions: Revy15a2

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you never played this game before? Always expect bugs, I save before every expected event, besides it's handy for finding particular quests later
Well, yes. But I don't have a problem with playing 5 minutes from the start of the day to wherever the bug occurred. I don't need 3x per day. And with the quests, since we can't name saves - are you writing down a cheat sheet? LUL

• Angry
Reactions: rfsniper

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Not a bad update. Still a crying shame we can't bust a nut in the ginger but hey-ho maybe next update in like seven months haha. Kinda hoping for more 'inflation' style content, maybe one scene with all the ladies but without the doo doo xD

EDIT: After closing the game it no longer runs, probs something about it in the earlier pages of this thread so i'll go fishing but it was a failure to read something so do with that info what you will.

• Angry
Reactions: Randeza
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes