Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
Honestly everything else aside the AI slop is just killer, a breathtakingly bad idea for almost any creative work not founded around it.

Even if the art style transition was seamless - and good God it is not - people aren't going to be as interested in a creators 2nd hand AI produced content over their, you know, actually original content. Their die hard fans most of all!

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
i just dislike NTR, i would rather be given the option to play as him instead. ntring/ssifying the mc.

also im not really a fan of the MC either, he is either a complete dickless simp, or a sex offender. with no middle ground. its very disjointed.

so i would rather play the guy who remained true to his design from the start.
tbf, then that route isn't for you. it's for people who don't dislike or hate ntr.
i'd say an even better and fairer choice for uber and his fans would be to boycott the game with angry fans of the game and demand that uber gets new people to work on the game for example: game developers, artists and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: gogeta864

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Honestly everything else aside the AI slop is just killer, a breathtakingly bad idea for almost any creative work not founded around it.

Even if the art style transition was seamless - and good God it is not - people aren't going to be as interested in a creators 2nd hand AI produced content over their, you know, actually original content. Their die hard fans most of all!
truth, it's the combination of huge hype plus epic fail that makes this update a true trainwreck:
1) Highly anticipated dual-route update announced two years ago had fans chomping at the bit
2) Literally one actual sex scene, and it was "meh"
3) Repeated scenes with bizaare fluid drinking fetish subplot no one wanted
4) Most of the characters sidelined
5) Neither route appealed to its audience
6) Every character lost their personality and became a boring cliche, except the New Character we didn't really need
7) Mostly scenes of teasing shit that is actually a regression, pacing and story-wise
8) Eyes Wide Shut "big reveal" was not only obvious years ago, but basically a cliche at this point
9) AI generated art, even if theoretically feasible, was just so poorly done that everyone looked like a low resolution Akira-blob stuck in the Uncanny Valley

Last one's the killer, because everything else is just window dressing, but the art makes the game.

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Ahhh man thank you very much to this forum and uber pie been a long ass time since I could just sit back eat pop corn and watch drama. Cheers everyone and by all means keep doing what ya doing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
was this scene in the game cause i swear i could not find it. View attachment 2741252
You downloaded that from my post (#29,294), right?
I state in my post that that are some images not seen in this update. I specifically stated that in the post to stave off this question by answering it before people would ask it. And yet, here we are. No, it was not in either route.
Can't find grada in night in her mansion
This is a point and click game when in scenes. Move your mouse around, the things/places you can click will highlight. If you seriously can't find her, see my playthrough video #29,294

Reactions: The game master

Dickman886

Oct 30, 2022
I would like to ask where is the shower in PRISCILLA's bathroom?
I've checked the playthrough and foudn there was a shower in previous version. did not find one in 0.89V.
Thanks!
1688374841693.png

edited:
After using the search suggested, found the answer. Load the previous save..
For those who might be confused where should the camera placed is in the bathroom. please check the image below.
1688524041041.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes