Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where's The medical office?
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
(Copy/paste from the last time I answered this question in the thread)
You can tell the people who are only playing the update and haven't played through from the beginning. The medical office was added April 2022. Also...
1688374651835.png
The answer is in four or more of the first 10 results. Would have been the first result if you searched before asking.
Guys, I need help. Why is the school poster task endless Unable to unlock next task:unsure::WutFace:
If you have to do this more than 2 times, you've hit a bug. You should go to a previous save (or start over).
I'm stuck at Chantelle's posters !!!? in Normail mode.
Is that a bug in the game?
Thanks.
If you have to do this more than 2 times, you've hit a bug. You should go to a previous save (or start over).
I would like to ask where is the shower in PRISCILLA's bathroom?
I've checked the playthrough and foudn there was a shower in previous version. did not find one in 0.89V.
Thanks!
View attachment 2741431
Make sure you have your Search results preferences set to "most recent" first.
1688374963968.png
Last answered Wednesday - about halfway down the first page:
1688375020226.png

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

MKNN31330

Nov 16, 2020
莫拉多伯爵,帖子:11144828,会员:4587984 said:
首先确保您的搜索结果首选项设置为“最新”。
(复制/粘贴我上次在线程中回答这个问题时的内容)
您可以告诉那些只玩更新而没有从头开始玩过的人。医疗办公室于 2022 年 4 月增设。此外...
View attachment 2741430
答案在前 10 个结果中的 4 个或更多中。如果您在询问之前进行搜索,这将是第一个结果。
如果您必须执行此操作超过 2 次,则说明您遇到了错误。您应该转到之前的保存(或重新开始)。

如果您必须执行此操作超过 2 次,则说明您遇到了错误。您应该转到之前的保存(或重新开始)。
首先确保您的搜索结果首选项设置为“最新”。
View attachment 2741435
周三最后回答 - 大约在第一页的中间:
View attachment 2741436
[/引用]
thank you

Reactions: Count Morado

gecko2

Jul 16, 2018
So I donwloaded the Season 5 update, extract it, went past the ntr/vanilla pick screen, past the title picture, but the game crashed when it gets to the main menu. Any idea why or how to fix?

Fannypack

Dec 12, 2022
I really like that Uberpie separated the ntr and main route! It also looks like the MC is going to get Red and fuck everyone in the NTR route either way? Atleast that's how I see it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I donwloaded the Season 5 update, extract it, went past the ntr/vanilla pick screen, past the title picture, but the game crashed when it gets to the main menu. Any idea why or how to fix?
Check the #bug-report thread of the channel - see if anyone has asked/answer this in the past 3 days. If not, ask and then share back here what they tell you, if it works. A couple of details you should include are: the game are you playing (PC, Linux, Mac, Android); the OS version you are using; whether or not you have made sure your OS/drivers are all up to date; the device make/model, if using android; make/model of graphics card and amount of RAM, if on computer.
looks like the MC is going to get Red and fuck everyone in the NTR route either way? At least that's how I see it
Good luck with that.

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
So we all waited 8 months for 2 sex scenes in the vanilla with little to no progress on Tiffany and STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CLAP PRISCILLA and absolutely nothing in terms of Danny Boy, and a lame ass ntr that just plays on Big Black Guy Named Tyrone cucking little white boy named Timothy. Oh yeah so much for Biggest update my ass. And wack ass AI art. This was just so disappointing. Well hopefully Summertime Saga can do well on their Tech Update….

View attachment 2741007
Summertime Saga is the same now, made thousands and started doing random pointless remakes for a few years.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I was holding back due to save incompability. Now that Season 5 is separate, is it a good time to go through Seasons 1-4? I'm assuming the save for Season 5 is separate anyway?

Xaolon

Sep 13, 2021
You downloaded that from my post (#29,294), right?
I state in my post that that are some images not seen in this update. I specifically stated that in the post to stave off this question by answering it before people would ask it. And yet, here we are. No, it was not in either route.
So it will included in the game later?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was holding back due to save incompability. Now that Season 5 is separate, is it a good time to go through Seasons 1-4? I'm assuming the save for Season 5 is separate anyway?
  1. I don't know if it is ever a good time or not. Just do it.
  2. Yes, it is.
So it will included in the game later?
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe it was going to be in this version and it's a bug that it's not. Maybe Uberpie decided to focus on urination fetish for Mary and this scene will never see the light of day in the game. Flip a coin, roll a die, read tea leaves, ask a Ouija board, do whatever randomly gives you the answer that will allow you peace.

Reactions: KKnuck
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes